PDA

View Full Version : Stopping in to say Hi

GhostDog
05-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Was wanted to say hi and well done on a kick arse site.
Though not a serving member of the Armed Forces...you could say that I`m an Army Brat.

My Father was a served for 30 years as a officer in the Australian Army. Starting out in Artilery and moving in to the Aviation, wher he served in Viet Nam commanding the 161st (Independent) Reconnaissance Flight, also posted in other roles later in his career all to to Aviation. I also have a brother serving in the Royal Australian Navy

Any way its a great site keep up the good work

bobdina
05-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Welcome tell your brother to kep his head down and good luck if he goes overseas. And tell your dad thanks for serving in vietnam.

Cruelbreed
05-22-2009, 01:44 AM
Hello and thanks for stopping by. Stick around!

Stark
05-22-2009, 03:12 AM
Was wanted to say hi and well done on a kick arse site.
Though not a serving member of the Armed Forces...you could say that I`m an Army Brat.

My Father was a served for 30 years as a officer in the Australian Army. Starting out in Artilery and moving in to the Aviation, wher he served in Viet Nam commanding the 161st (Independent) Reconnaissance Flight, also posted in other roles later in his career all to to Aviation. I also have a brother serving in the Royal Australian Navy

Any way its a great site keep up the good work

Glad you like the page :) Welcome on board - don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.

have fun :)

Markoxx
05-22-2009, 03:47 AM
Welcome and have fun bud :)

0neUp
05-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Welcome, may your stay be a long and plesant one!

:drillsergeant: