PDA

View Full Version : Video: Police Officer Shoots Pitbull Dog

Stark
09-21-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb_link/1376_1698.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1077) I hate to see any animal hurt but this cop is the BOSS! it looks like the pit was locked in with another dog, he just walks at him gives him a kick than shoots him... fuck!

When the story first became public some criticized the officer for presuming that the dog was dangerous because it was a pit bull. Others at the time defended the officer as saying the safety of people was more important than the well-being of the dog.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1077)

Stark
09-21-2012, 03:44 PM
calm as fuck voice as well

Daare
09-21-2012, 03:49 PM
looked like he was used to it x)

still, kinda feel bad for the dog.. :O

coltsfan2007
09-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Being a pitbull owner myself: I hate the fact that people ASSUME that pitbulls are mean dogs. It is the owner he makes them mean. That officer should have not just walked up kicked the dog and then shot it, but what pisses me off more than anything with these videos is the fact they let the dog suffer afterwards. at least put the damn dog out of its misery. The media kills the breed, they are actually very patient dogs and they have a high tolerance for pain, very loyal and very love able. My pit would lick you to death at worst, unless you tried to harm my family. A few interesting facts: Pits do not have the ability to lock their jaws, they do have a unique muscle in their jaws that gives them extra strength, but they are just very stubborn dogs Also, the very first RCA dog was not a dalmatian, it was an American Terrier Pitt Bull and last everyone knows who the little Rascals were, (Pete) was also an ATPB.

Stark
09-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Being a pitbull owner myself: I hate the fact that people ASSUME that pitbulls are mean dogs. It is the owner he makes them mean. That officer should have not just walked up kicked the dog and then shot it, but what pisses me off more than anything with these videos is the fact they let the dog suffer afterwards. at least put the damn dog out of its misery. The media kills the breed, they are actually very patient dogs and they have a high tolerance for pain, very loyal and very love able. My pit would lick you to death at worst, unless you tried to harm my family. A few interesting facts: Pits do not have the ability to lock their jaws, they do have a unique muscle in their jaws that gives them extra strength, but they are just very stubborn dogs Also, the very first RCA dog was not a dalmatian, it was an American Terrier Pitt Bull and last everyone knows who the little Rascals were, (Pete) was also an ATPB.

IMHO I think you are wrong, I would have done the same or at least think i would, the dog was locked into another dog - there is no telling (despite the fact they are not human aggressive) that the dog is not turning on him or the bystanders next.
And what is he supposed to do, talk to him in a calm way? he kicked him to get his attention, than when he didn't let go shot him.

schwit
09-21-2012, 04:20 PM
He couldn't taser it or spray it.

The other dog got up as if it was little worse for wear.

Stark
09-21-2012, 04:22 PM
lol come on its a pitbul we talk about here, i had one back in 95 - awesome dogs but I don't think he would have been much impressed spraying him with pepper spray.

I miss my bear

justanos
09-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Arse hole

coltsfan2007
09-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Stark you must have not read what I wrote they can not lock on, that is a myth. schwit exactly what I was thinking, why not taser or pepper spray. The donut eating prick did not make much of an effort, did he. Ahhh fuck it, its just a dog; that maybe belong to a little girl somewhere that is now crying herself to sleep. Needless to say, at least put the damn thing out of its misery.

ItalianStallion
09-21-2012, 05:00 PM
I've raised American Pitbull Terrier's since i was a wee lad it's def all how you raise em.. Like any dog trained well enough will do what ever asked they are most loyal and intelligent Dog I have ever owned apart from doberman...Sad to see one shot out of well being, but I seen them dogs take full clips and seen em done with 1 bullet. When they are overly aggressive and well built can fuck some mfers up and take a beating. Prob. good idea seeing's how it looked like the owner wasn't present @ time of incident, safety first I say or in this case safety off ... :)

BrendenF11
09-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Officer made the right call from what I can see in the video, whose dog was it? I shoot stray dogs around here all the time, they kill actual pets and can destroy local wild life. However, a dog unattended like that in a high traffic area, its gotta go.

As much as anyone backs any animal, I love dogs to and do not advocate just shooting them, and as many researches have been on specific breeds keep in mind they ARE animals. We domesticated them but they will never lose their animal instincts, and as such have to be treated as animals.

I really hate those douche bags that have tigers or lions for years then it eats them, even though it loves them. An animal is and animal, nothing more.

coltsfan2007
09-22-2012, 12:00 AM
I've watch this video over and over, but I still think that the officer could have taken different measures. First off did anybody notice the dog that was being BRUTALLY attacked came up to the dog after he was shot. Second did anybody notice the officer kick the other dog while he was watching the other dog suffer; thinking he was some kind of hero. The dog did not even attack the officer when he kicked him, WTF! Sorry maybe I have a bleeding heart when it comes to man's best friend. LOL!

Jhartsock123
09-22-2012, 12:20 AM
lol, the other dog sniffs his ass while hes out on the ground in his last moments..

rshelegeda
09-22-2012, 03:55 AM
The officer did the right thing. We should also find a host and also shot. And all those who value and watching dogs fight to beat Dudin and applied electric shocks. Irresponsible ownership of pit bull - the same thing that the irresponsible ownership of firearms.

mickk
09-23-2012, 02:29 AM
A normal dog having a bad day will stop if its kicked, this one wasnt going to stop so end of story. An attacked dog will often go up to the other dog after a fight, its a submission thing.

16BNRWAR
09-25-2012, 04:21 AM
Fuck the dog, that data screen on the dash cam was awesome.

faavil
09-25-2012, 11:48 PM
I worry about anyone who even owns a pit-bull or any other fighting dog.

ArmchairOps
09-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Cold.....but if the owner cannot control the dog...whack em.

pocketdrummer
10-08-2012, 04:27 AM
He waves for everyone to move out of the way, then shoots in their direction... against an incline.

He's lucky it didn't bounce off and one of the people behind the dog. For that matter, I don't think the people were in any immediate danger considering they're all just staring at the dog. Hell, the cop had to kick it just to get its attention.