PDA

View Full Version : Protecting America in the New Missile Age - The Arguement

Scott
05-20-2009, 08:28 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/media/6402/Protecting_America_in_the_New_Missile_Age/

This video was posted by infidelforlife on the 13th , iv'e been reading some mebers replys to the video, right and all your allowed to have your own opinion but what some have said has made me laugh.

Firstly all watch the video, have your opinion and right it here, if the arguement is going to happen it should be here and it should be a interesting one too...we're all here to see military related clips in anyway possible a odd arguement or two to spice things up, this one will be good, so come on bring your arguement to the table.

Im sure we're all happy to hear your arguement , or side of it atleast.

Heres some comments made

Posted By Fox

Booh!! Scary!!! No facts, all bullshit. Made to scare the americans.

Typical...

Posted by rockz

yea.. great video but sad u cant trust a white guy to be a president anymore.. they just talk bullshit..

Posted by infidelforlife

you keep thinking that shit fox and rockz North Korea has nukes and iran is making them right as i tell you this they been testing their missile for long range that could one day hit the USA and other places you call this bullshit sounds like you are a blind sheep and would kiss the enemy ass or something let me guess another guy that don't like the USA you need to wake up we are the first line of defense for freedom

Posted by rockz

its a threat if u want them to be a threat to you... just like iraq.. until the world knows it all just lies and big money businesses.. and your soldiers die for that?.. get it?..

and one more thing.. war needs a very big budget and that's why they need a very big propaganda..

Heres Mine

rockz i think you need to take some time out and think about what you said, everything you have said is bollox.

fox let me ask you a question, would you be scared if you know a country could possibily nuke the fuck out of your country at any possible time given? the threat is real and is rather deadly... but if anyone should be worrying its the UK my country... you lot have alot more protection then us right now,its a bloody joke and is worrying.

we're just have to sit tight, see what Israel is going to do to Iran, see how it all pans out.

Remember all everyone is entitled to their own opinion do not insult anyone, even if they are entirely wrong.

Discuss.......