PDA

View Full Version : Posting's / Replies being attached to wrong forum threads.

finack
09-18-2012, 08:53 PM
This is by no means a complaint. Just and observation over the last couple of weeks. And I didn't see anyone post here raising the same observation. Fairly certain you're aware of it, but I've noticed quite a few post's / replies being attached to the wrong forum postings.

IE...
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1022 Start reading from the first post made. They're talking about Assad and Syria when the clip's a classic crisp Apache IRAQ footage Cpt. Ali posted, iirc.

jamieooh
09-18-2012, 09:36 PM
oh ya
It's being worked but no exact date of when it will be fixed

coltsfan2007
09-19-2012, 11:59 PM
I've been curious, too. Sometimes I want to say something silly and the next thing I know it is posted to something serious.

CuChi
09-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Typical, I just asked on chat about this. I wanted to say well done to the guys in one clip, but beneath where my reply would have been was a comment saying 'the two bodies had already been shot' or something dodgy. It would have looked like was I dissing some very brave guys. So sadly can't post my thanks.

Oh well, i'ts being worked on , but perhaps a warning somewhere prominent on the site could be a good idea.

Thank to the folk that keep this site going. Much appreciated but thehappy pills are kicking in, so I must away to the Land of od.

serpa6
09-23-2012, 06:35 PM
As a Mod, I have a lot of comments to say also Cuchi, also The site is being worked on, this change over from the old site is not easy and there are alot of bugs. Much more then we expected.
Why this particular problem keeps occurring Is up to the coders and developer. It is there job to find out why.
I myself cannot even make a comment because of being afraid its going to land in the wrong post.
Until this time we as staff are powerless to help the situation
Please bear with us It will be straighten out

Serpa6
AC STAFF MOD

PS Happy Pills where got any ????? LOL JK

CuChi
09-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Seems to be happening again today. Not moaning, just observing!

You guys are doing a great job. Once I get my finances sorted out (soon) I'll donate a few bob.

Serpa - Happy pills free courtesy of the good old NHS, they keep the demons away at night!