PDA

View Full Version : I'm not say'n

Mel
09-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm just say'n
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/15/29/25/80/76212_10.jpg

atrox6661
09-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Everyday christian overloads restrict our constitutional freedoms for there own moral and religious beliefs. Death to Religion.

Mel
09-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Everyday christian overloads restrict our constitutional freedoms for there own moral and religious beliefs. Death to Religion.
There's a big difference between that and killing my fellow countryman.

atrox6661
09-19-2012, 05:18 PM
There's a big difference between that and killing my fellow countryman.

Then get our country men out of their country. If we were not over there our lives would not be affected by them, then we would realize who is really fucking us over, if George Bush never asked JESUS what to do on Iraq allot of young Americans would still be alive and not crippled for life.

Mel
09-19-2012, 05:54 PM
If we were not over there our lives would not be affected by them.
Tell that to anyone that has lost a loved one in the Twin Towers.I think their lives were affected just a little.
And I don't care about your Christian,Baptist,Muslim,Mormon or any other religion you subscribe to.The key word on that poster is TERRORISTS.

atrox6661
09-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Tell that to anyone that has lost a loved one in the Twin Towers.I think their lives were affected just a little.
And I don't care about your Christian,Baptist,Muslim,Mormon or any other religion you subscribe to.The key word on that poster is TERRORISTS.

We were there before 9/11, if we hadn't been 9/11 wouldn't have happened, also its not just terrorists but Muslim terrorists.

There are plenty of non-Muslim terrorists killing Americans in our own country. Just look at that retard inbred who shot up a Sikh temple because he thought they were Muslims (still wondering what his AC account name was).

Mel
09-19-2012, 06:07 PM
And you really believe that?
You ARE gullible.

atrox6661
09-19-2012, 06:20 PM
I am right any other opinion is idiotic.

There was no 'Muslim' terrorism when we were not over there, in fact most of the things on your list were done because of our expanding influence and enemy's in the area, but I am sure they just hate us CUZZ WE GOT FREEDOM!

Mel
09-19-2012, 06:44 PM
The first terrorist incident involves Muhammad's command to his followers to "kill any Jew who comes under your power".
And now I see your going to get stupid on me,So I'll bid you a good day.

coltsfan2007
09-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Atrox, I usually am a pretty decent guy, but I have to say the best part of you ran down the side of your mothers leg. How can you say, "If we were not over there our lives would not be affected by them." :duh: That is why we are over there. Unfortunately, your heart bleeds for the wrong people, either that or you need to get off your medication. I know as an American you have the right to voice your opinion, but this is the wrong site to be pushing your Jane Fonda bullshit. For the record I want to say, just for you Atrox, not all muslims are bad, but to make a bullshit statement like you did disrespects all the civilian and military casualties that these bastards have caused throughout the world. O' if your going to call me an idiot and ignorant and a stupid motherfucker, do me a favor check your spelling and use the proper words in a sentence- THANKS.

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy :USA:

atrox6661
09-19-2012, 06:55 PM
The first terrorist incident involves Muhammad's command to his followers to "kill any Jew who comes under your power".
And now I see your going to get stupid on me,So I'll bid you a good day.

I guess in that case the Crusades were also a terrorist attack?

also coltsfan, didn't readlol.

Mel
09-19-2012, 07:10 PM
I guess in that case the Crusades were also a terrorist attack?
May very well be...But what does that have to do with there being no "Muslim terrorist" before we went "over there"?

atrox6661
09-19-2012, 07:16 PM
May very well be...But what does that have to do with there being no "Muslim terrorist" before we went "over there"?

Was there a Muslim terrorist attack on Americans before we were there? You are talking about Americans or Jews or what because your original post was about Muslim Attacks on Americans.

ErisKillton
09-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Death to Religion.

THIS.

Why waste time arguing over who did what to who first? War has been waged in the name of religion since the dawn of time. It's pointless to hate one more than the other...(even tho it's hard not to)....Hate them all equally.

BrendenF11
09-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Atrox research the Barbary wars a little bit. Those wars took place starting under Thomas Jefferson. The west has pretty much always been at war with the middle east, and vice versa. While US policy in the 1970's-1990's gave rise to this better funded much stronger form of terrorism, it has still always been there.

Keep in mind while the US is a western nation, it was not a European nation and it did not have the same ideals and ambitions as the European nations of the 1800's, we were still forced into a war through the terrorist acts of nations operating under Islamic leadership. There should have always been a seperation between the US and European nations, unfortunately the Islamic leadership never saw it.

While the war in Iraq will hamper US relations and make things worse in the world for quite some time, Afghanistan should never be seen as such. The war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, other than the fact that they were muslim, and was more of a mop up operation from the powers that be.

If our economy was better and the war in Iraq had not taken place, I would strongly advocate staying in Afghanistan without any kind of end date in site. Unfortunately the situation at home is in to dire of a situation that keeping troops there is not feasible.

Sixx
09-19-2012, 08:44 PM
What BrendenF11 said.

That is the truth.

atrox6661
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM
What I meant by being there wasn't about the first Iraq war, we were involved in the middle east heavily since the cold war, in our efforts to undermine the Russians there we made allot of enemy's both by our own doing and the Russians, which is still going on today in places like Syria.

We are never going to pull out of the middle east, we will continue sending billions upon billions to these people while we are neglecting our own problems at home being caused by our own politicians not by some smelly douche who wipes his butthole with his fingers, which is great for the people who run our country since our populace is too scared and worried about some Muslim invasion to even realize whats going on, our troops will keep being sent over to needlessly die so our Politicians can keep padding there pockets. Billions of our Tax dollar Aid will land in the pockets of Rich Arab leaders instead of the poor starving people its meant to goto, they will throw a million at some Adidas for everyone and put the other 999 million into there own pocket all while a good portion of our own country isn't even getting a cent in Aid from our own government.

Our country is fucked and really Muslim terrorists are the least of our problems.

BrendenF11
09-19-2012, 10:58 PM
>>We are never going to pull out of the middle east, we will continue sending billions upon billions to these people while we are neglecting our own problems at home being caused by our own politicians not by some smelly douche who wipes his butthole with his fingers<<

This. I agree whole heartedly. All aid to any nation other than European nations, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel needs to be cut NOW. We can handle the rest on our own, with covert operations drone strikes etc. Any kind of a mass conflict like we saw in Iraq is useless, and detrimental to the lives of future United States Citizens, we do need to step back from such a prominant role and keep delivering the severe blows we have been doing as of late.

Also I am not a relic of the cold war, so I would like to see a much great cooperation between the US and Russia in regards to radical terrorists that attack each nation. Let's face the facts we are at war with the same exact groups, Beslan is a very prime example. Plus it would be much more cost effective to coperate with Russia, and utilize their lands and forces to pursue the same objective.