PDA

View Full Version : Somebody needs to pay for my kids!!

ErisKillton
09-16-2012, 03:03 PM
This is old but I ran across it somewhere else and just wanted to see what you all thought of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

goinloco1
09-16-2012, 03:14 PM
sew that shit up, take the kids away and put in foster care, and let her fend for herself. and everyone wonders why theres forced sterilization in china...

BrendenF11
09-16-2012, 04:01 PM
A perfect example of the welfare state, also a view into what society currently values in regards to personal ethics. You have a choice to have children plain and simple, did she used to own a farm and needed the children for labor? I doubt it. She is a F'in tool, I agree with loco take the kids away from her put them into foster care and let her rot in her own feces.

coltsfan2007
09-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Ignorance at its finest. Somebody needs to pay me, no somebody needs to put a boot in your fat face to shut you the fuck up. Somebody needs to neuter that "bitch". What pisses me off the most is she does not even care about the children it's all about her. FUCK HER- I need to go and take a blood pressure pill, I hate people like that. LoL!

Mel
09-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Common sense....It's so rare,Its like a fucking super power.

Oh no problem you lazy sack O shit.I'll take my ass to work like I have for the past 35 years just so YOU can have a free ride from my tax dollars.
Maybe she should of sucked a little more dick and kept her legs closed. FUCK these people make me sick!!

MickDonalds
09-16-2012, 11:58 PM
THIS is why we need to stop socialized everything. What's sad is that out of those 15 kids, I'm sure 12 or 13 will make it to adulthood, you know the girls are just going to get pregnant and the boys will be wearing Orange. It's a never ending cycle in a self-destructive family cycle. It'd be one thing if "Mommy dearest" was just an unfortunate victim, but she's just too fuckin' stupid to know better.

Btw, people like this are a Democrat politician's wet dream. Exactly the kind of voting base Obongo desires and needs.

"We goin' to da White House!!"

"I'm tryin' ta git me sum Obama bucks!"

mrfrosty
09-17-2012, 12:48 AM

MadeInRu
09-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Well, i'm surprised that person is allowed to sit unemployed for so long on social care. But again, not sure how social care in EU would react.

They would probably take her children away here.

They should make her hubby in jail to work full time, so she can get some money from him each month.

eaglethebeagle
09-17-2012, 08:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

coltsfan2007
09-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Eagle, my ol' lady and me watched that one a few days ago. Made us sick to our stomachs. I hate to say it, but these people need to get educated. The sad thing is they don't care, it's other peoples money (tax), all they care about is their own well being. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. I am proudly campaigning with Obama's slogan: It is time for change, go Mitt Romney! :USA:

MickDonalds
09-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Well, i'm surprised that person is allowed to sit unemployed for so long on social care. But again, not sure how social care in EU would react.

They would probably take her children away here.

They should make her hubby in jail to work full time, so she can get some money from him each month.

She doesn't have a Hubby, you dumb schlock. She's promiscuous, and probably has 6 or 7 fathers for all those kids.

MadeInRu
09-18-2012, 11:27 AM
She doesn't have a Hubby, you dumb schlock. She's promiscuous, and probably has 6 or 7 fathers for all those kids.

Well, their father? Or you're to stupid to make a connection? Father of 10 is in jail? Makes sense for dense brain of yours now?

Sixx
09-18-2012, 11:48 AM
There is no father of ten MiR.
Those kids came from multiple fathers.

American Ghetto EBT/Welfare culture dude.....get with the program. :D

MickDonalds
09-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Well, their father? Or you're to stupid to make a connection? Father of 10 is in jail? Makes sense for dense brain of yours now?

Hmm! In Russia, english comprehension fails YOU!

Mel
09-18-2012, 10:30 PM
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/15/29/25/80/30451910.jpg