PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Muslim Riots-Fido gets a bone.

mickk
09-15-2012, 11:56 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/474_43812.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=978) So called Australian Muslims tried a Riot yesterday. Sydney cops dont tolerate riots.

The protesters got the shit belted out of then, pepper sprayed with the big cannisters and as you can see, the dogs had a good go.

They are talking about trying again today, will be a blood bath if they do.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=978)

rastus
09-16-2012, 12:22 AM
yeah...and we want more of these fuckers in our country?...

religion of peace my left nut...deport these fuckers back to the desert, they can alllah snackbar all they want

coltsfan2007
09-16-2012, 01:30 AM
atrox, there you go just another handful of muslims my ass. Send these filthy pigs back to their caves and seal them up. I believe in the last few days a lot of people have been proven right on Apache clips, these douche bags have done nothing, but create havoc around the world-worthless fucks. Achmed, I do not understand why everyone hates us? :duh:

dragon88
09-16-2012, 03:25 AM
let the doggie eat! :(

mickk
09-16-2012, 04:04 AM
We let them in, they breed like rats, congregate in enclaves and bring their stone age ideas ideals with them from the shithouse they or their parents left. We need these idiots to keep identifying themselves so we can keep an eye on them.

turpasauna
09-16-2012, 04:42 AM
Every western country should start making more films that mock mohammed and their shitty religion. They start killing and destroying, we have a fine reason to start a serious war with them.

762happy
09-16-2012, 06:36 AM
the religion of peace

Hellfreeza
09-16-2012, 07:06 AM
the religion of peace

uhh yeah man. ;)

by the way, thumbs up to the police commissioner for what he said. :thumbsup: He is damn right!

coltsfan2007
09-16-2012, 08:35 AM
I just can't understand why you all are such haters. Did you not see the cute little kid holding that precious sign. Yep, these people are not fucked up in the head. LoL.

Hellfreeza
09-16-2012, 09:47 AM
I just can't understand why you all are such haters. Did you not see the cute little kid holding that precious sign. Yep, these people are not fucked up in the head. LoL.

;)

ErisKillton
09-16-2012, 10:16 AM
That film again? I think it's just an excuse for those people to show their true colors in civilized places...

Way to put them in their place Aussies!!!

menscha
09-16-2012, 11:16 AM
I bet 80-90% of those muslim rioting idiots in the world havent seen the movie ...only obeying what their imam speaks about..

Bulletstopper
09-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I was thinking of a web site, no words nothing, just a video of a koran burning, page bt page, on a loop 24/7..... either they would kill a zillion or finally get numb to it...

cromagnumman
09-16-2012, 01:30 PM
fuckers....period

concrete pump
09-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Pepper spray...!!!! Should've used fucking pigs piss.....

sapper99
09-16-2012, 02:12 PM
water baloons filled with pigs blood will soon get them off the streets, while ya at it habeeb get a shave ya scruffy twat

Ronaldflanagan
09-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Nice work Aussies.

Valour
09-16-2012, 08:10 PM
This happened in my city. Not fucking happy, but it's not the first time, and it won't be the last.

Here we call them "rent a crowd" and they also turn up when any piece of muslim scum is before the courts for a serious offence. They are just dirt. And we are VERY proud of our Police!

Mel
09-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Another reason why I love our Aussie cousins....Keep put'n the smack down on em. :thumbsup:

Big-D
09-17-2012, 04:18 AM
I have a Few Idea's" Lets go watch the movie "Life Of Brian" & then go totally off the the fucking chain & smash everything in sight!!! YYAAAAAH
Or turn Christmas island into the world biggest Alcatraz & isolate these crazy fucks!
If i'm not mistaken. many of the head ware & flags belong to Known Terrorist groups. Out of All the groups in Aus "Only The Muslims Do This"!!

mickk
09-17-2012, 04:25 AM
The cops have footage of everyone they need to get. The two coppers hit in the head will live to baton charge another day.

So called Muslim leaders were disgusted at the so called muslim behavior.

There is talk of another protest this weekend. The world has moved on but these idiots run in delay.

When I was a kid, the old people used to tell me the best days were gone, the country was rooted after the 2nd world war immigration. They are all dead now, but I would like to tell them if you think that was bad, this would kill you.

A continent so close in size to the USA with only 22 million of us. We should be cherry picking who comes in here and charging top dollar for the privilege. Instead we are filling up with shit from all manner of nations.

I accept we have a duty to accept refugees from Afghanistan and Iraq, that is the rule of war, but for fucks sake, can we have a bit of a selection process? As for the rest, just worse, dont get me started on how quickly indians breed. We are being over run by indians and koreans, chinese and whinging poms. African child soldiers, Balkan terrorists, spies and tamils from sri lanka and general bludgers from the middle east.

We take all the shit. Give them a house, fridge, tv, microwave, beds, lounges, tv, playstation, washing machine, everything no old age pensioner has, all brand new, clothes, food the lot. Then pay them $300pw each, 600 as couple, plus rent assistance or low rate loan if they ever work, then the fun starts. About $150 a week for each kid, all school free, plus grants and allowances, they pull in about $50k for turning on the TV. Go from stone age to paradise and reward us by selling Ice and raping old ladies and mugging taxi drivers. There is no incentive for them to do anything but breed. 6 kids and you dont work for 18 years and can afford to go on holidays, drink beer, play the pokies. Paradise. fall down the stairs and there falls $250k into your pocket.

Apologies to the few who do not fall into this category.

However you do all of the above and riots and civil war are the end and then comes occupation.

16BNRWAR
09-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Gillard you mole, they are here because of your policies and because the Greens have you by the flaps. As for the don't judge us by the actions of a minority, come on, that shit doesn't wash anymore, this is a normal Muslim reaction, the pussy footing around the facts just hides the fact no other group in the world acts this way, period.

blackout23
09-17-2012, 12:37 PM
We should start a prison on the moon and send all islamists there and then watch them trying to figure out how to pray in the direction of Mecca 5x a day.

Big-D
09-17-2012, 04:09 PM
Everyone here is right on the money!
When old pensioners who had to fight & bleed as well as work all there life get shafted & you see trash like this get everything handed to them should make Every True Australian sick in the guts! I don't know anyone who ever voted for this shit!

serpa6
09-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I would say drop a few Hannibal Lector type people in the middle east, as a warning to them and pay these types for each head and hide they get.
Also, let the media film them hanging from mosque's skinned alive The warning this is what can happen if you keep saying bring me the head of the infidel Religion of peace my ass Fuck them

Hoglover
09-19-2012, 11:05 PM
One of the best videos that I've seen in a while.

gucci
09-21-2012, 02:25 AM
im going to march tomorrow near the capital in california and hold a sign that says behead those who wish to behead those who make fun of the prophet

lol

whiteraven
09-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Very proud of the boys in blue. WTF is the....Don't judge religion by the behavior of a boof head! Not a boof head..100 boof heads carrying signs to fucking behead all those that insult Islam. Get all those boof heads onto a raft with no paddles and send them back to where they come from unless of course they want to let us Aussies use them as target practice. I'm not even going to start on Gillard. Pathetic.

Gazza101
06-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Fucking Rug Munchers

King Duncan
08-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Fuckin Muslims. They should never live in western nations cause they dont belong. Beat them to a pulp then stick em on a boat back to a Muslim country. A torpedo would be a good idea

Devious187
08-23-2013, 10:10 AM
Shoulda busted out the 12gauge automatic shotguns, I'll let your imagination take over from here.

PaddyMc
08-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Fucking cockheads. Just fucking kill the lot of the demonstrating mother fuckers. If they don't like it her, then FUCK OFF. Bunch of fucktards.