PDA

View Full Version : Video: May we never forget why we are there

serpa6
09-11-2012, 04:31 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/193_89389.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=919) Today Sept 11 2012 May us a Americans and all Allies, never forget why we are still eradicating the scum of the earthhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=919)

coltsfan2007
09-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks serpa6 for paying homage to this day. That day is instilled into my life forever, I know exactly where I was and what I was doing. I never would have imagined I would bear witness to something as atrocious as Pearl Harbor on our country, again. I often imagine now how my grandparents must have felt during that time. I still get choked up when I watch video or documentaries on 9/11. I so often wish that I could have re-enlisted, (I was so angry), but I have to much titanium in my body, so I was unable, but I am very proud of all my brothers and sisters in arms who are able to make these bastards pay. God bless you and God bless the USA- Thanks serpa :USA:

Bigfoot13
09-11-2012, 07:34 PM
R.I.P.

rugrat
09-11-2012, 08:39 PM
RIP to the people in the towers
but that was not the reason for the war in Iraq
now 10 years later everyone knows Saddam had
nothing to do with it and there never were WMDS
and it's not the reason for a 10 year war in
Afghanistan America wants NATO troops in Afghanistan
because if you look at a map right next door there is Iran
if you are going to have a land war all you have to do is walk
across the border from Afghanistan in to Iran
I also believe that America encouraged the war between
Georgia and Ossetia hoping to get NATO troops in there if
you look at a map NATO troop there would be able to attack
Iran from the North making Iran have to fight a war on two fronts
but the Russians moved in first stopping NATO troops from getting
in there

serpa6
09-11-2012, 10:17 PM
You are very welcome Colt and thank you also
@ Rugrat Have you every lost someone because of this. If so please excuse me.
Yes I have lost someone because of this So your conspiracy theory You can take it and shove it!! He has lost his life, so you can sit there and say what you say.
I have seen the same video why we in Afghanistan there are good points made. But if your looking for agreement, In which the US government started all this tell that to people in Europe. Why its there fault they con spritzed to this.
Also, to all them people who died in the WTC'S Tell that to there familys, When there trains are bombed and embassy's are bombed Nightclubs Tell the world how its all a conspricy Do me a favor go hide in your bomb shelter a terrorist in hiding in your toilet.
This post is about if I have to translate it to you The lose of over 3000 lives that day not your fucking opinion about conspiracy.

lostfound30
09-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Very well done Serpa6 thank you!

rugrat
09-12-2012, 08:11 AM
sorry to hear that you had friends in 9/11 it was a terrible attack on innocent people but it
was used as an excuse to attack Iraq the 7/7 bombers were all born in England and they
changed trains in my town they said on the tape they made that they did it because
English troops were in Iraq but straight after they showed the tape on the TV news Blair came on TV
saying no that's not why they did it? so who do you believe the people that did it or a politician
the other night I saw an American on English TV that is the head of a organisation that is sending money to Syria for them to buy arms the interviewer asked him how could he be sure the money
was not going to al-Qaida he said they had to sign a piece of paper saying it was not before they
got the money? no way to I believe the American government is innocent in a lot of what is going
on in the middle east you only have to think back to Russia's involvement in Afghanistan when America trained and armed the fighters to fight the Russians and the same fighters became
al-Qaida I believe the American government is supporting all the fighters in the middle east but like
Afghanistan do they really know who they are supporting and it just might come back to bite them
in years to come

rugrat
09-12-2012, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifZK6SVlQ1Y
the truth about where al-Qaida came from

coltsfan2007
09-12-2012, 09:24 AM
rugrat- there is no chance in hell the gov't would risk allowing thousand of Americans to die for their gain. It would be total Anarchy. I have watched several conspiracy videos and I have learned if you let your imagination run wild then they are very easy to believe or maybe your just hoping this gov't is that sadistic, if so my friend, you are living in the wrong country- just sayin' :NONO:

rugrat
09-12-2012, 10:05 AM
PzychoSixx
never ever believe what a politician tells you if he says its day light open
your door and look outside and see for your self
only in years to come will the truth come out when they are writing the
history books I might be a little older than you but I have seen it time and time again lies on top of lies war on top of war even the Suez war of 1956 was a pack of lies England and France attacked
Egypt saying they were protecting the Suez canal from Israel that had gone to war
with Egypt but it had already been arranged between England and France and Israel
that Israel would stop 50 miles before it got to the canal
the real reason for the war was that Egypt had nationalised the Suez canal taking control
of it away from England so England and France and Israel thought we will make up a little war
and get it pack not giving a thought for the people that would be killed when the truth came out
the English prime minster was kicked out of office

Sixx
09-12-2012, 10:22 AM
rugrat, you do not know me.
I hate ALL politician scumbags and I do not believe shit they say.

However,
This is a remembrance thread.
Not a thread to discuss conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 or other 'false flag' operations.

If you feel the need to get something off of your chest about 9/11, then create such a thread.

rugrat
09-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Pzychosixx
I am very sorry I did not know it was a remembrance thread
I am not saying that the American government allowed thousands
of people to die I don't believe in conspires
but all government do things not know what the outcome will be so has Clinton says the American government armed them but they did not know they would turn in to al-Qaeda and so they are doing the same again supporting people in the middle east in Libya and Syria not knowing who
they really are? I will stop now

whiteraven
09-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Thank You Serpa6. Rest In Peace all that lost their lives. To the Families that lost their loved ones You are forever in our Prayers. It is true, many of us Australians look up to the United States. To the Men who fight the sick bastards that took so much from so many....Your courage and strength is inspirational. We will never forget.