PDA

View Full Version : Video: Coolest Cop around - these guys are dicks

Stark
09-01-2012, 09:53 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb_link/2154_9212.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=763) We meet up with Warren from Markedguardian and decide to take a stroll. This video is for educational purposes and we do not intend to offend or put down police officers. This officer responded very professional as apposed to others we have seen. We also do not intend to do anymore (if we can help it) carry videos so we do not waste people's time even if the encounters are not voluntary. Please post hate and disdain for freedom exercises in the comment section. Thanks.(http://www.youtube.com/user/Markedguardian)http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=763)

Hellfreeza
09-01-2012, 10:08 AM
the policeman's AR is waaayyy cooler! *gg*

bu187
09-01-2012, 10:13 AM
americans !!!

wanny1971
09-01-2012, 10:44 AM
my dick is thicker than your dick.. :D

jai_bronson
09-01-2012, 10:50 AM
No wonder the rest of the world thinks that we are jackasses. They act like they want to exercise their rights but we all know they want to make trouble and try to look cool.

oz17
09-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Nothing like three idiots recording themselves wasting an officers time!

bigassmotors
09-01-2012, 12:15 PM
The cop is way smarter than these dickheads. If they want to carry in the open, then they should enlist. They will get their fill of it. Their antics waste valuable time, cost taxpayers money, and risk the rights of nonconfrontational owners.

Bulletstopper
09-01-2012, 02:33 PM
The cop played it right.
And it takes guys like this to make sure we have our rights. One town cops reaction to seeing an armed man was alarming. Caused trouble for the guy carring and the cops.. why? because its been so long sense someone carried a firearm thru town (legally) that the cops didnt think they could go armed. Both sides learned.

BrendenF11
09-01-2012, 02:56 PM
This cop was perfect, and the reason for these videos is that there are officers out there who think even if it is a citizens right to do something they still can't do it. These guys were not jackasses, they were certainly instigators, however they do have a right to carry the way they are. Plus it is good for United States citizens to be informed of their rights, so that when the cop is not so nice or is abusing his power it can be dealt with properly on the civilians side. It's important for both sides to respect the law and each others rights.

Clodius
09-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Obviously trying to provoke a 'negative' reaction. You can talk all you want about this right and that right but it is not normal to have people walking around in public armed in such a way.

dfritz22
09-01-2012, 04:56 PM
The officer is just doin his job. These guys r flat out douche bags just tryin to cause problems. Excercise your rights but dont be a douche bag to someone who is just out there tryin to protect citizens.

Checker
09-01-2012, 05:52 PM
I stop watching now.. 01:10

Rexford696
09-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Stupid idiots craving attention. Very professional cop. Good job Mr. Policeman.

What these donks are doing is dangerous. Especially with all the killings going on from real idioits.

These guys should try this in Detroit. They would be dead in a blink of the eye.

mauserbob2
09-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Good one bigassmotors ! These ASSholes did not even think about the ordinary folks' concerns, especially considering that
the Colorado shooting is barely a month old !

gauthier
09-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Good job officer.

hind115
09-01-2012, 08:52 PM
ok, listen you three punks:

How`s about me exercising my right to defend myself, my wife, my kids and the community and shoot you since you are threatening me if I / we walk up to you.

Where in the world do you carry assault rifles in an urban environment?
That`s right: In a C O M B A T zone.

Listen again you fucking punks, exercising your rights: You are using Iranian logic!
"We have the R I G H T to develop nuclear capabilities but we will only use it do gain energy. Please, fucking pretty please believe us that we will never develop a nuclear bomb..."

Do you think that other citizens believe you are "only taking a stroll" to exersice a right? How naive!

Do you seriously believe that you do not present a threat to others carrying openly? Of course you have the R I G H T to do so; returning to my argument above to exersice my right!

You narcissistic punks!

BrendenF11
09-01-2012, 09:19 PM
hind115

I open carry and have no issues anywhere I got. How am I a threat? Simply because I have a weapon which is visible to all? They were NO threat, was there reason for people to call the police? Yes, and this officer handled the situation correctly, as should any officer.

PS I've been in combat, and open carry on occasion back home, but usually conceal it simply because I don't have a point to prove because the local law enforcement understands. I even got a DD214 to prove it, in case you're curious. These fellas did nothing wrong at all! Unethical, sure I can see that. However, they did exactly what they are allowed to do, and so did the officer.

veritas44
09-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Simple and they have to comply...now don't get me wrong I believe every one that can legally carry a gun should do so don't take this the wrong way. But it is an AR weapon, if it is legal to carry in the state don't worry if its lock and loaded but ask him if its a fully auto weapon and if he say no then ask him to show you. since the laws in the united states allow the purchase of fully auto weapons it WOULD fall under reasonable susp that he would have to prove that it was not fully auto and if it was, was he carry the proper paperwork that must be with the weapon at all times. Period.

then say thank you ya'll have a nice day.

spikey
09-02-2012, 04:49 AM
I saw this same guy in a clip on another site. He was standing on a street corner with a hunting rifle on his back and with a pistol on his hip. He was recording and waiting for police. WHY? This was bound to generate calls from concerned members of the public. How are police supposed to seperate people acting legitimately from wackos who are about to start gunning people down.The guys who film this are attention seekers nothing more. They should be charged with wasting police time.

icon
09-02-2012, 03:28 PM
MARKEDGUARDIAN. You. Are. An idiot.

icon
09-02-2012, 03:29 PM
And good job, officer

Skurken
09-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Holly shit, if he was walking around i Europe somwhere it will have started a major police action and the guy proberly end up behind bars for somwhere around ½-3 years... carzy

Lurch59
09-07-2012, 06:30 PM
The officer was very professional and cool with these tards. These dumb asses need to get a life and find something productive to do.

jnespappa
09-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Despite his name, the officer did NOT go off like a rocket. :)

ZATO1414
09-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Markedguardian, sea lawyer douche bag, wrong about everything he said. Good thing this officer is not a big city douche bag hater.

spectre
09-25-2012, 08:59 PM
This cop is a G. fuck these dumbasses

heman13
09-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Fuck Markedguardian. Dumb twat. I have my LTC in MA but im not flaunting it, looking for trouble. The boy just wants attention. "Lets walk around with an semi-automatic rifle on our backs and see what happens?" Just a group of idiots looking to be youtube celebrities, fuck em

skyjunky
10-11-2012, 06:44 AM
You asses are making it hard enough for others to carry CCW. And as for your thinking that you know the law, the Officer is more than correct. I can garentee you are already ID'd they know your name and DOB. As a ret. Deputy from the town that you live in I already know where you live ...
Just get a CCL and you have no prob's you will have som Crack head (felon) take your guns away and then we will have a prob ....by the way tell us when you are leaving town or taking a vacation.
Oh by the way J. Estes is a great guy I am surprised he or his back ups did not take you in for 1) not giving ID and 2 causing alarm 166.025 ...I will let you look it up since you are the smart ass one....just be smart don't pack that thing around like an airsoft AR the kiddies get in trouble in Albany more than you did Dumb ass

ItalianStallion
01-30-2013, 08:11 AM
That is the fucking coolest cop i have ever seen in my entire life....