PDA

View Full Version : Video: Apaches how does this make you feel?

lostfound30
08-31-2012, 09:31 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/900_95688.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=751) Police having trouble in the hoodhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=751)

lostfound30
08-31-2012, 10:07 AM
I look at it like this its common sense that if a cop gives you a lawfull order and even if you believe he is wrong doing anything other than cooperating will only make it worse.Now put your self in the officers shoes, hes alone trying to subdue a big dude and bystanders a getting agitated and yelling.he doesnt know what the crowd might do so hes vulnerable untill back up arrives.Bottom line if he says your under arrest and continually refuse any force from that point you deserve.

turpasauna
08-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Why black people have to create their "own areas". They are not some fucking tribals from africa anymore! Or are they...

MickDonalds
08-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Uh oh! Better call King of Blacks Al Sharpton to bring his camera-chasing obnoxious ass to 'da hood! A black male was incarcerated!!! No Justice, no Peace!!

lostfound30
08-31-2012, 10:18 AM
Also in most of these cops in the ghetto vids they are always saying "we gonna get paid" "we gonna sue these pigs" and thats an indicator to0 th ier real intentions.Now by all means if you cooperate and dont resist and then they beat your ass you got a case but they always resist and bring it upon themselve.

psychdoc
08-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Nothing wrong with providing some on-site rehabilitation when it's needed.

Darkside703
08-31-2012, 10:24 AM
How does make me feel? Hmm Dont Fuck with the POLICE G!!

coltsfan2007
08-31-2012, 11:14 AM
I did not see anything wrong other than the gentleman being arrested needs to learn proper english. They will never learn, now he has additional charges. Good one-psychdoc

Tripster
08-31-2012, 11:17 AM
First off, I lived in St. Paul/Minneapolis....
Second, we have dangerously corrupted cops.
Third, this could've been your brother, sister, mother, aunt, niece, cousin, YOU.
Fourth, St. Paul police have a horrid track record for police brutality/misuse of power.
Fifth, no need to talk shit bout black people (racism shouldn't be allowed here but guess if you type racism in a more cleaner way it's allowed)
Sixth, come to St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota and live here for your whole life and see this shit for yourself and understand I too have been a victim of police brutality here and I'm black/white.
Seventh, FUCK THE POLICE...my Law Enforcement Teacher/s and Advisors were and still are targeted by L.E.O's since they are teaching young folks who are Law Abiding American Citizens about criminal justice/corrections.
Final Thoughts, cops don't have rights to assault a man who isn't showing any signs of aggression while they lay on the ground awaiting to be cuffed...macing, tazing, kicking the man in the throat and than throwing him on the hood aint kosher.

Sixx
08-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Who foots the bill when the department etc gets sued?

Once that happens it puts other squared away Officers in danger...from community outrage to the lack of funding for protective gear and equipment.

There was no need to kick that guy....and then smile at the camera.
Officer Jesse Zilge has been under investigation in the past.

Don't stick up for this Police Officer(If you can call him one)

Stupid actions, poor training, and non-existent leadership.
Crap like this smears the reputation of REAL Police Officers that do try to make a difference in their communities.

Tripster
08-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Thank you, PzychoSixx.

Half of the department have been under investigation on both sides, Minneapolis/St. Paul.

wanny1971
08-31-2012, 11:39 AM
old police men protect and serve.....
neo police officer's persecute and subdue..

762happy
08-31-2012, 12:08 PM
bad police work

Rexford696
08-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Better to be tried by 12 than carried by six.

Rodney King wannabee.........

Must be much more to this story than we see. Guaranteed.

Idioots looking for a lawsuit for $$$$.

Bet you the guy has a rap sheet 4 pages long.

eaglethebeagle
08-31-2012, 12:57 PM
No worries his uncle is a lawyer.....lol fuckin epic..... the fat fuck had more crack on him than Tyrone Biggums. This bitch deserved to get roughed up its the Brandon Raub detentions that are truly fucking unacceptable.

srkillalot420
08-31-2012, 01:31 PM
well i fill "if" he had something on him (crack,exc) he deserved what he got ya no we see it all the time in the mittle east ppl with drugs get there head cut off so i think he got off lightly but "if" he didnt the cop needs to be put in jail himself!!!

Rigel
08-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Hope they got fired..

FueGo357
08-31-2012, 03:47 PM
"hey, my uncle a lawyer" ahahaha, lol!!! sure!

Daare
08-31-2012, 04:01 PM
I really don't see how any could support the police in this vid, even if he had crack on him you don't fucking kick a guy lying on the ground, he didn't even try do do something, and 8 policecars on one guy?! come on! police brutality, is it weird people lose faith in the police?

daltex123
08-31-2012, 05:10 PM
if you listen to the guy holding the camera, they are all asking each other 'you got anything on you?" these people more worried about getting arrested themselves than their buddy. the cop should not have kicked the dude, but if you dont comply and keep running your mouth you get a 1970's ass whoopin.

16BNRWAR
08-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Drugs are bad mmmmkay

MrFibbles
08-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Dude, you expect a police officer not abuse his training. The officer already had him laying on the ground with his arms out ready for cuffing... He just decides, I'll kick you for giving me the trouble.

Mel
08-31-2012, 08:18 PM
I hate this kind of shit....You come in on the middle of whats going on,And have no idea WTF happened before hand.

eaglethebeagle
08-31-2012, 09:36 PM
hey kicking him in the face keeps his hands from getting greasy.

serpa6
08-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Keep race out of the comments We all bleed red in the end

tuskguy
09-01-2012, 12:26 AM
many people have warrants they may be fully aware of...the kick in the chest was a bit much..regardless .....looks over the top, but,,,as has been mentioned earlier,,,who knows what going on here,,,

Korax
09-01-2012, 01:26 AM
I feel nothing for out of context propaganda.

bgbllbffr
09-01-2012, 03:10 AM
Fuck that size 9 !/2 shoe wearing, Shrimp Dick Pig !! No matter whats going on, He's Fucking Wrong!! He kicked that Pathetic Mother Fucker out of Anger!! I say Fire His Punk Pig Ass & leave this job to some Real Cops! Ones that are confident & disciplined
enough not to over react, especialy when their obviously in control of the situation.You Know one of these times that same kind of little Pig is ganna do that shit to the wrong Mother Fucker, One that just cant live with that shit happening to Him. It might be a week, mabey a month but He's ganna Don Black BDU's, face paint & give somebody a Housecall! Beleive It!

Mula
09-01-2012, 08:46 AM
oh wow were do i begin? ok to the " own areas" tribal comment. So if all black people live n the same area then the same would be true about whites, latino, asian etc. and ur excuse for that? try taking a stroll outside ur gated community then talk to me. Secondly it doesnt matter what this man did before the camera started rolling. In what circumstances does a police officers training call for an unarmed man, lying belly down, tazer barbs injected into his skin ready for a second charge to be kicked? If this officer was worried about the angry mob gathered than why provoke them? and to the most arrogant comment....
lostfound30. yes the black folk of this country wonder the city in search of a beating seeking a beatdown so they can have their day in court with a judge who most likely has the same mentality as you. Lets say this happened to you ... ur such a good christian ur gonna turn the other cheek? doubtful. ur going to want justice. here is ur options
1. fight fire with fire(violence on law officers is not only a losing battle, whether or not that officer is acting accordingly plus what message does that send to children?)

OR
2. get some form of monetary value out of this situation that youve endured? money is the only real pain u can cause a police dept which employs officers like this. yea it does hurt n endanger officers who do their job and perform their duties in a fair and reasonable manner but did you see a superior officer or fellow lawman object? nope.
im pretty sure that ur the type of person when proven wrong or in this case owned, you'd say something like,"Oh I?m not racist, Ihave no problem with black people .... Ijust hate niggers.(please dnt delete this post cuz of that word, if it bothers so much look up Lenny Bruce"Hard words") hate it or not it wouldnt matter if that man would have had a pocket full of dope and the warrant would have been for raping a minor, he still deserves as an American the same due process and fair treatment by law enforcement as the rest of us.oh and you also strike me as same type of person who is gonna vote for Romney then lose ur job and bitch that you can get food stamps now. (just saying there is a portion of America that does approve of Obama because the color of his skin.... cough cough and Fox news said .......

coltsfan2007
09-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Shut the fuck up MULA!!! I thought you might of started to have some point until I kept reading. Then you started rapping a bunch of bullshit. I believe in Obama, just like he said 4 years ago, "It is time for change." Go Mitt Romney! By the way Mula in spanish that means marijuana, go figure.

psychdoc
09-01-2012, 10:40 AM
A little on-site rehabilitation will benefit the perp...

MickDonalds
09-01-2012, 10:43 AM
I really don't see how any could support the police in this vid, even if he had crack on him you don't fucking kick a guy lying on the ground, he didn't even try do do something, and 8 policecars on one guy?! come on! police brutality, is it weird people lose faith in the police?

I guess you didn't notice the hostile community coming out of the woodwork and forming up, hootin' and hollering at the police, huh?

When an entire community comes out of the squalor infested huts they live in to get in your business, you call for backup.

jai_bronson
09-01-2012, 11:10 AM
This is disgusting and those officers should be the ones being arrested for assault.

bgbllbffr
09-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Jesus Christ Mula !! And Your point Is???? I dont know what hurts more, My eyes , or Your fingers!! LOL

techcon
09-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Cop has done it before and the tax payers had to pay $250,000 (or just the deductible),. I hate hood scum but I also hate scumbag officers who behave worse and assume everyone in the hood is a scumbag or think is their right to serve punishment without a trial. The guy on the ground is a human being and should be treated with respect.

Mula
09-02-2012, 03:55 AM
pretty sure marijuana in spanish is mota but ok . mula is my grandfathers initial anyways. any sry for it being so long winded but i cant stand hypocrites n racists. colts fan ...

coltsfan2007
09-02-2012, 08:39 AM
You are correct Mula, I thought about it after I had already posted and thought to myself dumdass it's mota, sorry.

Tripster
09-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Wow at some of these comments, must feel good to side with corrupted cops aye...Any of ya'll live currently in St. Paul Minnesota/Minneapolis....? Any of ya'll have knowledge on how peace officers are suppose to fulfill their job description? Peace Officers aren't suppose to work this way. Oh yeah, if any of ya'll become cops (those who leave smart-ass/racial comments) please inform me so I can strip you of your shield, pride, dignity, respect, freedoms and rights.

All Peace Officers shall uphold the law and under no circumstances shall you as a Peace Officer strip the "criminal", "suspect" and or "victim/s" of their Dignity and Respect...it's in the manual/when you go get your degree in Criminal Justice...not in the exact words though.

AC is slowly turning into a racial conflict zone, this is my last post on here and visit...sad that the Mods were doing their job/s but now it's obviously a-okay to spew racial hatred among a racial group/s that BLEED THE DAMN SAME COLOR...

Peace!

serpa6
09-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Wow at some of these comments, must feel good to side with corrupted cops aye...Any of ya'll live currently in St. Paul Minnesota/Minneapolis....? Any of ya'll have knowledge on how peace officers are suppose to fulfill their job description? Peace Officers aren't suppose to work this way. Oh yeah, if any of ya'll become cops (those who leave smart-ass/racial comments) please inform me so I can strip you of your shield, pride, dignity, respect, freedoms and rights.

All Peace Officers shall uphold the law and under no circumstances shall you as a Peace Officer strip the "criminal", "suspect" and or "victim/s" of their Dignity and Respect...it's in the manual/when you go get your degree in Criminal Justice...not in the exact words though.

AC is slowly turning into a racial conflict zone, this is my last post on here and visit...sad that the Mods were doing their job/s but now it's obviously a-okay to spew racial hatred among a racial group/s that BLEED THE DAMN SAME COLOR...

Peace!
This one post does not make it a racial Zone.
AC never will be a Racial Zone. Some members comments are not warranted. But its just there opinion. (Hint People).
Keeping Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson in mind That is what alot of people have preceded to belive them as a fly the flag advocates and they are If it suits there need's and only then !!
Them 2 do it for publicity!!
There will be no more racial comments here on AC

ZATO1414
09-21-2012, 08:50 PM
The dude on the ground has a friend and he's got it all on tape! Of course he is standing 50 feet on the other side of the street.

Some people need an inplant for taser darts, this guy looks like he is used to being buzzed.

As always we don't know why he is laying on the ground getting taxed, kicked and stuffed into a cop car by 50 cops!. Obviously he's innocent. Video at 5.

BigO
09-24-2012, 06:03 PM
this is fucked up

whiteraven
10-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Maybe just maybe he didn't do anything wrong in the first place. Yes I know it sounds naive but wouldn't be the first time a cop acted like a pig. Good and bad in all however... Cops are meant to enforce the law not act like they are above it or behave like they are above it.

scott228
10-26-2012, 05:25 AM
It always seems like these videos are very one sided in my opinion. We don't know what happened before the taping started or what this guy was wanted for. Hell, for all we know he could have put his 80 year old grandma in the hospital the night before and maybe he assaulted the officer and that is how he ended up maced and on the ground. We just don't know. I am not saying kicking the guy on the ground was right but this doesn't tell us everything. If you ever are in the process of being detained just shut up and cooperate and you won't get slammed around, maced, or stunned. Unfortunately most of the inner city occupants, is that politically correct enough, lack the ability to keep their mouth shut and do this. Sorry this was so long btw.