PDA

View Full Version : BRUTAL & Intense battle between rebels and Syrian army forces

atrox6661
08-30-2012, 03:08 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/853_32969.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=729) Rebel forces go face to face with a Syrian army force of infantry and tanks, with RPGs and small arms along with a heavy machine gun mounted on a vehicle, crazy amount of incoming through out the whole video including incoming tank shells on there position which is only a draining ditch.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=729)

laxaddict992
08-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Wow.

Stark
08-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I dont think they are going to win this, if they would they would have a few weeks ago.

coltsfan2007
08-30-2012, 04:36 PM
LoL :) at 1:08 listen closely, the camerman goes from saying I want a snackbar to motherfucker. He says it twice. Pretty intense footage. Those rebels would be more effective if they would tighten up their tactics and learn to use those sights. I can hear them right now, "If we could just get these damn things off this barrel maybe, just maybe I could see something to shoot!" -LoL Thanks atroxx good intense footage

sebbman
08-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Good footage, the army seem to lack the idea of using mortars...

wej3
08-30-2012, 06:22 PM
i like these guys. they have balls. untrained civilians going up against a professional army. reminds me of our revolution against king george.

atrox6661
08-30-2012, 07:01 PM
I dont think they are going to win this, if they would they would have a few weeks ago.

Hard to say, as time goes on looks like the rebels have better equipment heavy weapons more and more defections from the Syrian government/army, look at how Libya went, rebels were getting there asses handed to them for a while then over night they were up in Gaddafis palace and captured Tripoli, few weeks later Gaddafi was on the hood of a car with a thousand angry motherfuckers beating his ass.

This war can easily go in either direction only time will tell but at this point most of the countries around assad are saying the regime must go, even if he does manage to beat the rebels back I don't think he would be very well accepted by anyone and will probably turn into another North Korea, poor sanctioned and hated by everyone.

jrbtx
08-30-2012, 09:12 PM
see what people fail to grasp, and what the Media wont say bc they are in on it, is that Iran (then Russia and China) wont let syria fall to the saudis and wahabists. If they do, they are gone ( i know you've seen the bases we've built around that country) and they will throw everything into the fight they can. For the Saudis and the Elite Westerners this is just a similiar foray into another country (i.e. Libya, Egypt). Its nothing for the oil rich bankers and kings (UEA, SAUD) to throw a billion or two dollars at some crazy fundamentalist mercenaries and have them fuck sh!t up. It happened in libya bc there was only an east west axis and the Russians and Chinese mistaked by abstaining and allowing 30,000 sorties on top of the country. Mark my words, Russia and China know whats going on and wont sit around and let the same results happen. The Russians hate these radical muslims more than anyone and have a great relationship with Assad. Also, the media has distorted the fighting capability of the syrian army. Yeah they dont look like our army, but that doesn't make them inoperable. They have fought this fight before and I hope they beat these mercenaries from their country bc, when they get done with syria, where do you think they would go? hmmm, a few places

coltsfan2007
08-31-2012, 12:17 AM
My ? is are these guys believing in what they are doing; which I believe a lot of them do, but are the rest just going on a deadly adventure trip? When I view these videos I see a bunch of ignorant m'fers just out having a good time, until someone gets shot. Then all they care about is taping the poor bastard in misery. I believe if you have a cause to fight for, you will prepare yourself for it. These bastards don't. Maybe I am wrong to think that way. I constantly see, well these people are un-trained. WTF! Nobody will ever invade this country, because we have to many, veterans, backwoods boys, farm boys and hunters. We all grew up with weapons, that was part of life; to learn to hunt and shoot a gun. Needless to say, to break it down and clean it and put it back to- gather. I am not a keyboard warrior, I proudly served my country, too. Somebody that feels offensive to what I just said, show me a middle eastern fight where the rebels or tali's. actually aimed and made their target on the first shot, very rare. If these rebels are going to win, (Which I really don't give a fuck, let Russia clean up their own backyard), they need someone to step up and lead them. Sorry, just my opinion.

Flamingtorso
08-31-2012, 05:33 AM
spray while you pray

Fulkan
08-31-2012, 02:15 PM
I highly doubt they have any other options then to go on and fight. This isn't like our soldiers.. The Syrian army has no rules of engagement, and you know for a fact, if they think you're associated with the FSA, in any way, they'll just put a bullet through your head. It is pretty crazy looking at these guys, some of them are just kids.. Literally, fighting an army with tanks and airplanes, with just rifles, and no fricking training.

MrFibbles
08-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Lesson from our Marines, its hard to shoot what you cannot see..