PDA

View Full Version : Video: Crucifixtion In Yemen

ErisKillton
08-28-2012, 03:29 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/99_13999.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=693) This guy was a spy who was executed by extremists for placing sensors in militant's cars to direct US attacks on them. This happened in the recent Yemeni revolution to oust their president. The extremists took advantage of light security as the attention was being diverted to fighting the revolution instead of the extremists. This shows the true minds and barbarism of these evil fucking extremist assholes.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=693)

Stark
08-28-2012, 03:53 PM
uh... children playing in the background and I can hear fucking crows.

coltsfan2007
08-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Wow...... I don't even know what to say for this poor bastard. From the look on his face it must of been awful. It looks like they roughed him over pretty good first. I know I am probably going to offend a couple people, sorry..... but I feel we should just nuke these third world countries that bring such sadness to the rest of the world in the name of their "god". Just when you thought getting your head cut off slowly with a dull knife was bad enough, then you see something like this that makes you say WTF. These people think because they use the word God in the same sentence as brutality or barbarism that they are doing it for the right reason. Well I say,FUCK THEM!!!! It shows that these terrorist and extremist have no morals or values and are a waste to society.

Stark
08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Wow...... I don't even know what to say for this poor bastard. From the look on his face it must of been awful. It looks like they roughed him over pretty good first. I know I am probably going to offend a couple people, sorry..... but I feel we should just nuke these third world countries that bring such sadness to the rest of the world in the name of their "god". Just when you thought getting your head cut off slowly with a dull knife was bad enough, then you see something like this that makes you say WTF. These people think because they use the word God in the same sentence as brutality or barbarism that they are doing it for the right reason. Well I say,FUCK THEM!!!! It shows that these terrorist and extremist have no morals or values and are a waste to society.

lol how is nuking this place going to make this any better, if you want to nuke it to erase it out of our memory and leave us with the false idea that the rest of the world lives in equally great standards than we do please press the button.

coltsfan2007
08-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Good point Stark. Probably overreacted a little. Just could not believe my eyes.

wanny1971
08-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Come on brian, cheer up..
just purse your lips and whistle, that's the thing..

16BNRWAR
08-28-2012, 06:27 PM
No different to what the Romans and many other previous dynasty's used to get up to. Granted it is extreme and a throw back to darker less enlightened times, the fact is humans will dream up all sorts of shit to visit upon their enemies. The danger for us in the west is to tolerate this, short of nuking the region, crushing the communities that spawn this shit has to be a priority, not deluding ourselves that the religion of peace is a good thing and that mass immigration is multicultural and modern. The people who practice this have no part to play in modern western society, appeasers and enablers are guilty of treason, our politicians are all accountable for allowing this shit to wash up on our shores. Things will get a lot worse before they get any better, just have enough ammo to protect you and your loved ones.

mrfrosty
08-28-2012, 08:35 PM

762happy
08-28-2012, 09:15 PM
we need to nuke the middle east fucking savages

psychdoc
08-29-2012, 12:35 AM
@Stark...i don't give a fuck what standard of living they have...I will not excuse them aggressively trying to kill and torture others based on their fucked up ideology of a religion. I would press the button, no problem, and the world would be a much better place to be rid of an evil malevolent influence of aggression and corruption in the name of God. This is what is needed... The Japanese died under a similar delusional code of loyalty to the empeor driven by ancestor worship combined with their own racist veiws of the superiority of the "Yamato Race". They thought they the west was weak and corrupt until "Little Boy" and then "Fat Man" woke them from their homicidal and suicidal delusions. It became apparent that they would either have to follow through with all the rhetoric of fighting to the last man dieing for the emperor, or come to their senses and join the civilized world. The emperor realized that the Yamato race might become extinct, as some like General Curtis LeMay had advocated turning Japan into a nature preserve. The middle east Wahabis need the same kind of awakening. Afghanistan should be extensively mined, bombed, and starved into submission. Nothing but complete and abject surrender is sufficent. The Same is true of any other aggressive and hostile Islamic regime that wants to pull our tiger tail. Only that would end this cycle of violence and bring them into the modern world...

atrox6661
08-29-2012, 12:50 AM
@Stark...i don't give a fuck what standard of living they have...I will not excuse them aggressively trying to kill and torture others based on their fucked up ideology of a religion. I would press the button, no problem, and the world would be a much better place to be rid of an evil malevolent influence of aggression and corruption in the name of God. This is what is needed... The Japanese died under a similar delusional code of loyalty to the empeor driven by ancestor worship combined with their own racist veiws of the superiority of the "Yamato Race". They thought they the west was weak and corrupt until "Little Boy" and then "Fat Man" woke them from their homicidal and suicidal delusions. It became apparent that they would either have to follow through with all the rhetoric of fighting to the last man dieing for the emperor, or come to their senses and join the civilized world. The emperor realized that the Yamato race might become extinct, as some like General Curtis LeMay had advocated turning Japan into a nature preserve. The middle east Wahabis need the same kind of awakening. Afghanistan should be extensively mined, bombed, and starved into submission. Nothing but complete and abject surrender is sufficent. The Same is true of any other aggressive and hostile Islamic regime that wants to pull our tiger tail. Only that would end this cycle of violence and bring them into the modern world...

So you hate them because they are killing innocent people but you want to nuke them all including the innocents. Great logic.

GlenUK
08-29-2012, 05:38 AM
Nasty

Joe91
08-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Damn thats hardcore,His eyes say it all...
These sick disgusting people think their doing this all in the name of God,They'll have a rude awakening when they end up burning in the lakes of hell for eternity

joel
08-29-2012, 08:06 AM
sick fucks all in the name of allah!not the god i want to worship.

762happy
08-29-2012, 08:50 AM
psychdoc i wish we had thumbs up still i would give you that in a heart beat.

psychdoc
08-29-2012, 11:43 AM
@attrox, No person who is a follower of that religion is innocent as their religion teaches them to kill and dominate. Moreover, Islam is not just a religion but an overarching political belief system that is deeply ingrained in the culture of it's followers. All people of these Islam dominated cultures are taught to hate and persecute non-believers from infancy. Thus we see small children dressed in mock bomb vests and babies sporting jihadi headscarfs. I just think we need to play by their rules in order to win, not by the rules of civilized western societies. If they really all seek martrydom in death against the infidel then we should give it to them in the millions. Their apocalypse shoukld come soon...in a blinding flash of heat generated by neuclear fission. It woukld be the ultimate revelation that they have been dominated by falsehood and misconception. They can either change or disappear...

Rigel
08-29-2012, 11:56 AM
I would press the button..the world would be a better place without the middle east. I feel sorry for the way they treat each other, but the problem is they are spreading to the rest of the world. That is why I would gladly do it.

MrFibbles
08-29-2012, 12:40 PM
@Atrox, war isn't peaceful... at least we gave them a chance. Look at Russia, they fucking destroy everything they run through and don't look back.

jagurove
08-29-2012, 02:56 PM
What the fuck...I am working my ASS off and this asshole is just hanging around.

DANIED
08-29-2012, 10:58 PM
yep.. like I said the whole region, all across the religion, everyone of the are FUCKING MONSTERS!!

kan1988
10-30-2012, 10:13 AM
the world would be better without the American corporation and its business of fear and false patriotism violence ... there is nothing better than having his people blind to the reality of business ...

ChapaWolf
07-24-2013, 02:27 AM
I am not try to seem cold about this but this asshole got a lot of his so called friends killed and betrayed his own kind. Ain't no time for a fucking double crossing rat bitch any where in the world.