PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Warns Israel on attack on Iran?

Cruelbreed
05-16-2009, 09:43 PM
For real?

US warns Israel not to attack Iran

By Middle East correspondent Anne Barker
Posted Fri May 15, 2009 8:34am AEST
The United States has warned Israel not to surprise it with any unannounced military attack against Iran.
President Barack Obama sent the message to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu through a senior US official visiting Israel.
According to Israel's Haaretz newspaper, the American envoy has said the US does not want to be caught off guard by such an attack and find itself facing "facts on the ground" at the last minute.
Mr Netanyahu has previously said his government would do whatever is necessary to stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.
The Israeli leader will be in Washington next week for talks with Mr Obama, which will also cover US demands for a two-state solution to the Israel Palestinian conflict.
Mr Obama is due to visit Israel next month.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/15/2571102.htm?section=justin

Stark
05-17-2009, 08:06 AM
For real?

I hope so...

Scott
05-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Obama should let them do it, take them by suprise, maybe in the "talks" they the Israeli president might set a suprise attack date, or give obama roughly when its going to happen, im beinhd Israel 100% on this one, lets just hope Obama stays out of it when the new war begins.

Stark
05-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Obama should let them do it, take them by suprise, maybe in the "talks" they the Israeli president might set a suprise attack date, or give obama roughly when its going to happen, im beinhd Israel 100% on this one, lets just hope Obama stays out of it when the new war begins.

And than? Isreal will get their ass handed to them - and what do you think they are going to do if their holy homeland is under thread of invasion? Their going to use their nukes, and lets not forget the powerfull jewish lobby in America, they will without a doubt pull their strings too - before you know it you have yet again American guys dying in the middle east on another conflict.

At least we will not run out of movie :)

Scott
05-17-2009, 09:45 AM
At least we will not run out of movie :) thats the only thing that made me laugh LOL.

no seriously you are right, but why would ISrael want to attack Iran if they will get beaten? im sorry i dont know much about iran and dont want to really, only thing i want to know is what is there firepower like?

i imagiend them as big mouths no guns and no action.

what do they have exactly?

ghost
05-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Obama won't do shit. What's he going to do? Yell at them?:lol::lol:

Unlike Obama, the Israelis are not spineless. And if they want to launch airstrikes against Iran, they'll do it.