PDA

View Full Version : New guy with stupid name

Mula
08-22-2012, 02:43 AM
hey names mula, its part on my psn name and that is actual what I using now, so you wont see any fancy stuff n the forums from me except comments on others posts and the occassion photo from my buddies currently in Afghanistan. Ive never served in any capacity other than being in (Navy based) JROTC in high school. Thats when I fell in love with all things military. Master Chief Kowalski was one of the most inspirational people I've met and he taught me how to shoot( i was on our marksman team) very interesting man. Started in the Marine Corp and joined the navy to be able to teach then invented some gun lock , made millions. Anyways I'm rambling, Ilook forward to being a fellow apache and sharing views with everybody.
OH and if anybody use else is a Call of Duty fan come play a game add me D_mula45

Mula
08-22-2012, 02:46 AM
fyi if you guys were wonder my profile pic is of ALLANS SNACK BAR. its a real place n england i think . first i heard that in a comment on here i rofl

Sixx
08-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Welcome to Apache Clips.

ErisKillton
08-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Welcome Mula..... great post by the way. Title made me laugh.

Why do you think your name is stupid?

Mula
08-23-2012, 07:41 AM
idk. i made it a longtime ago. sound slightly childish i f u ask me but have too many friends online that know me by that it would be difficult to change. i was toying witsgt.somethingorother but didnt wanna come across like one of those internet trolls that claim to have "been in combat" when the only fighting they done is with mommy over bedtime. nope im just an admirer of heroes and thanks for the warm welcome