PDA

View Full Version : Video: 2 Robbers killed by vigilante who also dies from gsw

lostfound30
08-19-2012, 04:54 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/139_15475.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=510) (2 Camera Angles) Vigilante Man in Grocery Store pulls out Gun and kills 2 Robbers. He is Shot also, All 3 Died in Hospitalhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=510)

lostfound30
08-19-2012, 05:04 AM
How did the robber get back up after first shot? I looked like a head shot but perhaps the helmet deflected it or he flinched or something idk.

finack
08-19-2012, 06:12 AM
@lostfound30
Was wondering the same thing. You can clearly see the guy drop like he was hit.

I'm thinking he barely missed the first guy. He certainly dropped like he was hit. As well, the good guy left the store for the second guy very confident that he got the first.

Weird twist. He misses the guy point blank, yet drops him like a sack of bricks, laying down from an awkward firing position as the guy is running. Looked like about a 30ft shot.

This guy is a hero in my eyes. And I'm sure in our sometimes backwards law, he probably would've gotten charged with murder shooting the guy on the motor bike.

Jefrova
08-19-2012, 06:25 AM
This was in Brazil and it was an off duty cop shooting the robbers. He should have double tapped the first guy before moving to the second. That mistake cost him his life.

lostfound30
08-19-2012, 06:39 AM
I agree double tap probably he would be alive, but he new he had two robbers, and didnt want to give the guy outside an opportunity get off a shot so he went with 1 shot to turn on the other faster.

psychdoc
08-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Looks like he shot the robber one time in the upper left chest around the T2 level, probably puncturing the upper lobe of his lung and missing the major blood vessels like the aortic arch. Not enough to drop him immediately with a low power handgun. Then 4 well aimed shots finally dropped the robber. RIP to the vigilante or officer, which ever he was he was a hero....

Cole_Himself
08-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Damn. Point blank.

serpa6
08-19-2012, 10:02 PM
R
I
P
The first lesson always fire 2 never 1 He is a hero He saved alot of lives

srkillalot420
08-21-2012, 12:19 PM
hero? i dont think so if he would have just let them rob the place maybe nobody would have gotten hurt "maybe" but he shure payed the price for not double tapping the first one if he would have he would still be alive!

mickusa
09-17-2012, 09:14 AM
This is the reason I just switched from a 45 to a 357 sig.

pic398
10-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Thats why you double tap

kidyubyub
03-13-2013, 03:25 PM
@ 4:11 - Where is that cat going??

reddog13
03-25-2013, 11:53 AM
didn't blow up the first dude. he killed him but not quick enough

thomasjkelley
04-29-2014, 02:08 AM
It's bad enough that he didn't use a double tap, even worse is that both the vigilante & the robber turned their backs on armed men they just shot. I don't know how they even did that because it's contrary to the human instinct to turn your back on a threat, particularly when you have the means to eliminate it immediately. Handgun wounds are so unpredictable. When I was 17, I watched a group of kids chase down another kid & fire 4 bullets into his back & one into his head. But the kid never lost a stride. He sprinted past the closest subway station, & did a quick u-turn down the stairway. When I followed down the stairway, he was already past the turnstiles, laying face down on the platform dead. The toll collector thought he hurt himself leaping the turnstile & was chiding him for it. In another incident on the other end of the spectrum, two years ago my friend got shot in the chest & he went out immediately. He remembers the kid pulling a gun & pointing it at him but he didn't remember him pulling the trigger. Some people survive a dozen gunshot wounds & then another will get shot in the leg & die after bleeding out from a severed artery. That's why you should be well trained before you fire a weapon at anybody.

ChapaWolf
05-07-2014, 06:43 AM
+1 Also it wasn't like he had to run after the guy outside, I didn't see a gun on the driver. At least a double tap or watch the guy go down. Maybe shoot the one guy and step back so you can see both of the assholes.