PDA

View Full Version : Video: Personal Video of Syrian Republican Guard After Fighting In Damascus (graphic)

jrbtx
08-18-2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/451_63042.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=503) I post this because, after watching many personal videos of the syrian army, one thing glaringly sticks out..... The grizzled old sergeants I see w the big faces and lol sometimes cool mustaches. I comment on this bc i find it significant, many of you veterans here know that the backbone of a fighting force are those veteran career soldiers who the old ones will take orders from and the new ones look to for guidance in times of battle. In the videos i watch, they pop up over and over again and to me that says a couple of things: 1) these guys arent going anywhere, they were borne soldiers and will die old soldiers. 2) they have been there and done that, 1980's the syrian army was busy!!! 3) the experience they have can carry the younger ones until they gain combat experience, and believe me they are. ------ I have grown an interest in these types of videos bc you can learn more about the conflict on the ground and the people involved, by watching how they act, facial expressions, presence on camera denoting leaders, etc... I learn something everday.

OH and you will notice the heavy alawite presence in the rebublican guard by the lighter skin. I know stereotypes arent goood lol

Until my next post, later friendshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=503)

USARMY999
08-18-2012, 06:38 PM
fuck the fsa

BrendenF11
08-18-2012, 08:08 PM
This war is not over when Assad is gone. There will be retribution, and violence between two sects. It will not end in a humanitatian manor. This is the start of a long road for Syria, and also a major test for al queda. I look forward to the constant videos of conflict and them killing each other and no loss of western forces lives in the matter.

I hope we keep out for the duration, with the exception of securing the chemical weapons. Other than that have at it Syria, go get yourself some virgins!

wanny1971
08-18-2012, 09:30 PM
rain in syria.. you don't see that everyday..
thanks jrbtx.. keep em coming ;)

bgbllbffr
08-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Truly the scum of this earth! I say Fuck th fsa, Fuck assad, fuck them both!!. These people Are worse than animals!

bgbllbffr
08-19-2012, 02:59 AM
Truly the scum of this earth! I say Fuck th fsa, Fuck assad, fuck them both!!. These people Are worse than animals!

turpasauna
08-19-2012, 03:02 AM
At least those guys don't shout snackbar all the time.

16BNRWAR
08-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Muslims, kicking dead Muslims, nothing on the news in main stream media, US soldiers urinate of dead Muslim )Terrorists), there is an outcry! Hypocrites. The shit they do to each other is amazing but no one gives a fuck. Our boys fight them and get hammered for de-stressing a little bit by laughing, or posing with a few dead dudes, and the Muslim world is "Outraged", they have a monopoly of being outraged victims. The sooner Islam is rendered obsolete the better.

finack
08-19-2012, 06:20 AM
turpasauna said:

At least those guys don't shout snackbar all the time.
:D :D :D :D ROFL

rugrat
08-19-2012, 09:21 AM
civil war the worsed there is

psychdoc
08-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Thanks for your videos and input, jrbtx.
Hope they keep at each other with some more effective weapons for greater casuality numbers and destruction. Hopefully the death cult's (Islam) own doctrines of violence and repression will lead to it's extinction.

jrbtx
08-19-2012, 04:55 PM
thanks psychdoc, my only response is that you must know that syria is a secular country that is pretty tolerant of everyone, i think thats why you see such hostility, because they feel these religious extremists are coming in and forcing their way or the highway ditch. I believe its a slap in the face to the U.S. troops when hillary and obama actually consider dealing with these guys and their libyan mercenaries

sld.onoloko
02-09-2013, 03:22 PM
estas masacres ingentes de civiles y todo tipo de seres vivos no traeran nada bueno..buen video

MickDonalds
02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
This war is not over when Assad is gone. There will be retribution, and violence between two sects. It will not end in a humanitatian manor. This is the start of a long road for Syria, and also a major test for al queda. I look forward to the constant videos of conflict and them killing each other and no loss of western forces lives in the matter.

I hope we keep out for the duration, with the exception of securing the chemical weapons. Other than that have at it Syria, go get yourself some virgins!

Excellent post. it isn't in our interest to secure Syria or to even get involved when animals want to fight and kill each other. Better to send them a stern "you're getting raped with Drones if you send terror our way" rather than saber rattling in front of the UN