PDA

View Full Version : Video: AFTERMATH OF FSA GETTING SHOT UP ON ROOF. SCENES FROM ALEPPO ASWELL

jrbtx
08-17-2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/216_92112.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=485) Showing the dead fsa who thought antennas and water tanks could stop 7.62. Also, good footage of the syrian army in aleppo. They are a legit fighting force, and barring U.N. intervention i believe they can defeat the fsa. The reality is that assad probably has the majority of support and control in the major population centers and key economic zones. Always interesting every dayhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=485)

bombino
08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
Allah shakbar did not help. Not very loud screaming?

turpasauna
08-17-2012, 03:03 PM
I dont support anybody in this war. But the last thing i want is the spread of radical islam.

Stark
08-17-2012, 03:33 PM
holy shit they got smoked -- incredible footage!!

USARMY999
08-17-2012, 04:06 PM
fsa got fucked

Ronaldflanagan
08-17-2012, 04:25 PM
What was in the black box that he kept showing? Liquid courage I assume?

gloomhound
08-17-2012, 08:44 PM
The longer they fight each other the better for the west.

Bigfoot13
08-17-2012, 09:49 PM
So much ammo, So little time!

GlenUK
08-18-2012, 05:20 AM
the rebels are well equipped, who is supplying them?

Cydonius
08-18-2012, 05:55 AM
>GlenUK
>the rebels are well equipped, who is supplying them?

The Gulf States, Saudi Arabia

Rexford696
08-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Legit? LOL. And Assad is legit (sarcasm). Albeit he is a Dictator and rules (soon to be ruled) his country with an Iron Fist and over the years, just like his Dad, slaughtered innocent citizens (more like subjects).

Read a history book about this "legit" regime.

jeweetzelluf
08-18-2012, 07:45 AM
Nice propaganda vid with the kids and women singing. Bet if they didn't they would get fucked up by the Syrian Army.

Getting fed up with all this war bullshit everywhere.

CuChi
08-18-2012, 08:18 AM
jeweetzelluf - Getting fed up with all this war bullshit??

Boy are you on the wrong site!

jrbtx
08-18-2012, 04:32 PM
In response to rexford696, I have studied this conflict extensively and seen both sides. From the standpoint of a military with a command structure and operational capabilities, the syrian military is vastly superior to the Libyan(example of circumstances). Yes there have been defections, but by and large the major structure and formations have remained intact. ANNNNNDDDD, what people dont realize, is that the army and its staff have already done this, see muslim brotherhood, hama, 1980's, they know what they are doing,. Yeah they got beat back up north and in sparsely populated areas but they have pulled back and consolidated strength and logistics and can now work back toward the turkish border starting with aleppo. The military is by and large pro gov. and as long as no u.n. sorties, they wont go anywhere with russian/china/ iranian support. dont be fooled this is the cold(resource) war part 2 being fought in africa and middle east.

nowhereman1
08-19-2012, 02:20 AM
is it me or the Apc have inpact marks, as for the roof, game over, looks like the vest was hit on one guy but the face didnt stop much :P

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-27-2012, 11:42 AM
That was one nice m4 they found on rebels had red dot sight or holographic and looked like laser range finder or laser light for illuminating area while using nvg's or was I wrong?

LetsTripOutAndDie
08-27-2012, 12:22 PM
At 3:45 is that an old french ww2 MAS 36 rifle with scope? Those MAS 36's blow some of the biggest holes in things probably of any bolt action rifle. Only thing the french ever made right. :)

mikelh
10-05-2012, 05:12 AM
You misunderstood his post bro, when he said the Syrian army is a “legit” fighting force, he meant they were a capable and strong fighting force, he didn’t mean they or the Assad regime was legitimate, as in for the people and supported by the people, or elected by the people. Everyone knows Assad’s regime is illegitimate. There is no confusion with that with anyone, at least I hope.

mikelh
10-05-2012, 05:13 AM
My comment below was addressed to Rexford696

joel
03-31-2013, 12:37 PM
lotsa spoils

Skivvy Stacker
09-01-2013, 03:03 AM
The reality of war. I actually feel sorry for that slob laying in the gutter like a piece of garbage. Nobody knows who the hell he is. He'll be buried someplace anonymous. And 100 years from now his death won't mean shit.

b__Rad
09-04-2013, 02:08 AM
I read these comments and I wonder what kind of American can support a dictator's regime? I think we should stay out of these wars personally so I agree with that part of their thinking but when it comes to staying out of it simply to support the Assad government I disagree. I mean Russia, China, back this regime so that should tell you something! Heck Iran even has soldiers there fighting against the rebels! I realize there's AQ forces there as well but they appear to be a very VERY small minority but media spin has everyone thinking it's ALL AQ and etc. Anyways like I said if you support Chinese, Russian, or Iran interests you should move there.

ChapaWolf
09-04-2013, 05:57 AM
b__Rad the great thing about being an American is that not every body needs to agree. If you think its so bad to support Russia and China then why don't you go fight for the FSA? Do some research on the Syrian civil war. I think you will find out that the real enemy is Islamic extremism and that is in fact what the FSA is all about. Mixing politics and religion is dangerous, mixing Islam and politics is fatal and oppressive for the people who are not on top. Certainly Russia is not the enemy.