PDA

View Full Version : Where Did the Money To Found Bain Capitol Come From?

sw1442
08-11-2012, 01:08 AM
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/8/10/romneys_death_squad_ties_bain_launched

God I hate lefties, I mean you take a little cash from Salvadorian death squads to found a leverage buyout firm (which exists solely to avoid taxes by the way, if you're a little naive and don't understand what a leverage buyout is) and everyone loses their head! And For all you pussy human rights activists types who think that Romney shouldn't have taken money from Oligarchs who proudly supported the massacre of 70,000 innocent men, women, and children- REMEMBER ONE THING: Those Oligarchs created a job for Mitt Romney! So don't think of them as mass murderers, they are JOB CREATORS, and never forget, you must NEVER question the JOB CREATORS. Good dog, now go vote for Romney!

I mean when will people wake up and realize that avoiding taxes at every turn, gutting American companies to outsource jobs, and campaigning for wars of aggression in the middle east is what it means to be a patriotic American.

Mitt Romney 2012

(Note: This is the part where you say "no thanks" to my comment in order to provide yourself with the false sense of closure necessary to ignore every point I just raised- god forbid we take 30 seconds outside of campaign ads to reevaluate who we are voting for)

gazzthompson
08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
What is all this romney tax returns crap about?