PDA

View Full Version : Soldier gets life term for Fort Hood plot

Pittsburgh
08-10-2012, 09:45 PM
"WACO, Texas – An AWOL soldier convicted of collecting bomb-making materials for what he told authorities would be a "massive attack" on a Texas restaurant full of Fort Hood troops was sentenced Friday to life in prison.

Army Pfc. Naser Jason Abdo, a Muslim, was planning a religious mission to win "justice" for the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a recorded jail conservation with his mother played for jurors at trial."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/10/awol-soldier-gets-life-term-for-fort-hood-plot/?test=latestnews#ixzz23CKgiK4r

nastyleg
08-11-2012, 12:35 AM
he is just misunderstood

goinloco1
08-11-2012, 12:58 AM
he is just misunderstood

He's gonna be mis somebody to someone pretty soon...lol

Pittsburgh
08-11-2012, 06:42 AM
He's gonna be mis somebody to someone pretty soon...lol

I hope you're right, but I'm not holding my breath.

These peaceful and misunderstood "people" live better in our prison system and during their detainment than they do in their own third-world shit boxes. Hell, we (people who actually pay taxes in this country) already paid for a $750,000 soccer field at Gitmo.

I would love nothing more than to hear about Abdo receiving a daily skull beating/Bubba pounding, but all I see in his future are three-square meals, a roof over his head and cable television, courtesy of the American tax payer of course.