PDA

View Full Version : Spetsnaz wins

Cruelbreed
05-12-2009, 11:51 PM
You saw it on deadliest warrior, Spetsnaz beats Green Beret lol. I think the messup on the pistol range did it. Either way, everyone seems to think U.S. Special Forces are pussies or something compared to Spetsnaz. It's just a dumb innacurate show, and on Spike for that matter but Spetsnaz wins! (respect goes to both contenders in reality)

ghost
05-13-2009, 01:38 AM
You saw it on deadliest warrior, Spetsnaz beats Green Beret lol. I think the messup on the pistol range did it. Either way, everyone seems to think U.S. Special Forces are pussies or something compared to Spetsnaz. It's just a dumb innacurate show, and on Spike for that matter but Spetsnaz wins! (respect goes to both contenders in reality)

LOL. I don't think Spike tv is a very credible source for this type of information...

Might as well ask someone from Rolling Stone to write an article about foreign policy...:hb:

Woodbutcher824
05-13-2009, 08:15 AM
LOL. I don't think Spike tv is a very credible source for this type of information...

Might as well ask someone from Rolling Stone to write an article about foreign policy...:hb:

I agree, actually I turned the channel after the shotgun episode.

Of course a semi-automatic shotgun is going to have an advantage over a pump shotgun, in speed.