PDA

View Full Version : Video: VERY GRAPHIC - WW2 US vs Japanese soldiers

Stark
08-08-2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/910_86944.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=255) Sucks if you don't sign the Geneva conventions and than you are on the loosing side.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=255)

Razboj
08-08-2012, 04:35 PM
japs were motherfuckers, they deserved it

MugAben
08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
What documentary is this? Seems interesting

mauserbob2
08-08-2012, 06:59 PM
THIS is the way ALL combat should be conducted !! Pragmatic ruthlessness. Our heroes today have to contend with rediculous rules of engagement, which are unnecessarily lengthining our modern conflicts and causing the coalition more casualties. KILL 'em ALL let GOD sort 'em out !

mauserbob2
08-08-2012, 07:01 PM
THIS is the way ALL combat should be conducted !! Pragmatic ruthlessness. Our heroes today have to contend with rediculous rules of engagement, which are unnecessarily lengthining our modern conflicts and causing the coalition more casualties. KILL 'em ALL let GOD sort 'em out !

laxaddict992
08-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I believe this was from WW2 in color. I own the DvD set its a must see

Pittsburgh
08-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Retribution is a bitch.

Pittsburgh
08-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Our heroes today have to contend with rediculous rules of engagement, which are unnecessarily lengthining our modern conflicts and causing the coalition more casualties.

I second that.

I watched "The Battle for Marjah" on HBO (one of the few good documentaries on that channel) and they showed a group of Marines simply watching a bunch of Taliban fighters filter inside a town in which they were ordered to take and hold. Since the Marines were not fired upon, they had to sit there and watch these subhumans enter the town and take up positions.

As a simple viewer, it was absolutely frustrating to watch. I can't imagine how those Marines felt.

lostfound30
08-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I know from both of my grandfathers that both fought in the pacific it was something that they were not proud of but they had no options when dealing with the japs.The only option was to kill them all.They would never talk about thier experiances with any family members but when i became a marine they shared them with me and i cant say i understand what it was like but i understood a little better why they no other options.

shake
09-06-2012, 12:20 PM
without compassion. without mercy. without remorse. all war depends on it

SSG665
09-12-2012, 12:18 AM
They started it ,we ended it!

jackmac the retard
10-06-2012, 03:22 AM
without compassion. without mercy. without remorse. all war depends on it. especially the war on the US imperialists

jackmac the retard
10-06-2012, 03:25 AM
@ SSG665. Don't you worry, there will be a war where WE started it but the enemy will end it. Oh wait! There is one, and it's called Afgahnistan. LOL!!

Akeldama
04-04-2013, 03:31 PM
At first glance, executing prisoners seems a little harsh, but when you realize that the choice was either to kill the prisoners or have the former prisoners shooting at you the next day, it seems like the logical choice. That coupled with the fact that the Japanese tortured, mutilated, and even cannibalized the American POWs makes it a pretty easy decision.

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-04-2013, 05:01 PM
I uploaded a film of what japanese did to our prisoners, and troops in combat, and AC couldn't even allow it on this site because it was do brutal and graphic. So everything our men did in the pacific war was kind compared to what the japanese did to our guys. :USA: #Salute :USA:

tangosvk
08-13-2013, 11:11 AM
you, US boys didnt understand Pipers Malmedy, couse that was yours soldiers like POW. so you cant understand it at all. If you allow japanese murdering, than you allow germans murdering of US soldiers. thats all about it. or another else murdering US surrenderds. Dont do that, what you wont on yourself.