PDA

View Full Version : a gun ban? why it doesn't work

goinloco1
08-06-2012, 07:59 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2c_1344268778

Australia has banned guns, newer statistics show what happened and why it didn't work and still isn;t working.
And don't try throwing natl statistics at this for the us, I'll show how they hide a few facts here by doing that to make it look like there is a problem when in reality the problem lies with a few places which actually ban guns or make it very hard for the average citezen to have one.
DC, NYC, Chicago, and california. Now think to yourself what type of gun laws each has and where gun crimes actually run rampant in the states. Yes there are other large cities also, i realize this.

mrfrosty
08-07-2012, 07:25 AM

Sixx
08-07-2012, 08:53 AM
It won't work...but it won't stop them from trying.

I never used to fall for conspiracy theories and stuff.
But the more I see these mass shooting events the more I believe the government is behind them.

mrfrosty
08-07-2012, 03:44 PM

Sixx
08-07-2012, 04:23 PM
LOL Rusty Shackleford........real cute. :)
Most Evil is an ok show.
I'd rather read about them.

I have read books from about killers from the pioneer days to the Iceman Kuklinksi to the likes of Richard Ramirez. My collection is huge.
I simply love whackjobs because I can relate. :D

But no, I'm not one of those Alex Jones types. I despise him and his followers.

I have a brain and I'm not a follower.
Look up Project MKUltra

Fact: MKUltra is very very real. If you have ever been hypnotized you can never hold certain security clearances and work around certain weapon systems.

Fact: the threat to our 2nd Amendment is very real
Fact: Our government is shady.

Now that we have established that mind control is real and that there are certain entities that want to take firearms from law abiding citizens in our country.... Go back to the day of the Aurora shootings and watch everything all over again. The first calls, the 911 tapes, and the Police Chief's press releases....oh yeah, Obama's statement video too. Was James Holmes really a 'whackjob' or was he 'influenced'?

Something doesn't add up.

Since day one on Apache Clips I have displayed my distaste towards conspiracy nuts. Especially the 9/11 was an inside job freaks.

Like I said...there is something strange about the Aurora shootings.

mrfrosty
08-07-2012, 06:12 PM

Sixx
08-07-2012, 07:18 PM
If hypnotism is a parlor trick....then why does the DoD permanently decertify you from the Personnel Reliability Program?(If you have been hypnotized)

You make a lot of TV references.
that's not good dude.

'Scalia said the 2nd Amendment has limits and hes no liberal'

Yeah and? I know plenty of conservatives that want gun control and do not like firearms.
I also know plenty of liberals that love firearms and stand by the 2nd Amendment.

Political affiliation is a non-factor.

goinloco1
08-07-2012, 09:55 PM
And sadly, those for gun control haven't a clue far more people are killed every year by doctors. should we ban doctors?
and far more people are killed every day in auto accidents, should we ban them? these people would tell you of course not, but would give you no reason why, altho we all know that both are something they also use and depend on. so hey, sweep that under the rug.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d2_1344372730

mrfrosty
08-08-2012, 12:07 AM

BrendenF11
08-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Just saying but take a look at weapons laws in Norway, then take a look at the news from norway in recent history. It is only one example, but it is a pretty good example.

goinloco1
08-12-2012, 02:17 AM
I also forgot to mention one tidbit about the national statistics on gun deaths. 55% of gun deaths in that statistic are from suicide, a fact which the anti's always seem to leave out altho its there on the cdc websight for anyone to see.

Benda
08-12-2012, 04:56 AM
God damn. That LL footage and those statistics are older than the 10 commandments. It's so one eyed it's ridiculous..Trevor Griffin the 'attorney general' in that clip was in the position some 30 years ago ffs. Liberal propaganda at best, filmed entirely in one state, SA, many many years ago.

Home invasions, a new phenomenon? Please, spare me the embarrassment, this country as with most, has experienced the same crimes, perpetrated by the same breed of criminal as anywhere else since day dot. Nothing new

Australia hasn't banned guns. What a crock of shit. The gun laws were changed to restrict ownership of self loading weapons, not saying I agree with them in their entirety but the chances of me getting hit by an unlicensed drunk driver probably far outweigh getting mown down by some nutjob touting an automatic weapon in Costco.

I support gun ownership in this country and own my fair share of legal firearms, admittedly I wouldn't mind an automatic or two, but for feral pest eradication, I am happy with what I own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_in_Australia#Changes_in_social_problem s_related_to_firearms_over_time

mrfrosty
08-17-2012, 12:57 PM

rugrat
08-19-2012, 07:15 PM
I live in the Uk where it is really hard to own a gun there are 2 gun clubs near me one for shotgun shooting and one for rifle shooting
gun laws work here because shooting was never a sport that large amount's of people wanted to do so when the government changed the laws
and took away our handguns the few people that had them gave them in with no problem I was one of them and I got paid for my 3 hand guns by the government and i thought F----K it if it's going to be that hard to own a gun I will not bother and I gave up shooting other people I know took up rifle
or shotgun shooting instead

gun laws will never work in the USA because you have millions of guns on the streets and no one
in your government knows where they all are or how many guns there really are
people who say you are safer for having guns in your country are fools because as I saw in a video on these site the hero pulls out his gun shoot's the 2 robbers they shoot him and they all end up dead

coltsfan2007
10-04-2012, 04:41 PM
As the old saying goes, You can have my gun when you pry it from my dead cold fingers.

goinloco1
10-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I ALREADY POSTED THIS ON A DIFFERENT THREAD

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32842.pdf

page 7 - firearm related homicides stats
page 9,10 - self defense stats are done by surveys and vary widely

page 55 - people on terrorist watch list can purchase weapons
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...ndam-gun-issue
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/16...ted-terrorists

55% of gun deaths are suicides!?
WTF are you talking about some other country?
because that is no the truth in the US

here slapnuts, since your to damn lazy to go look at the cdc's website for yourself and just want to blatantly call someone a liar. I even pulled the section and pasted it here to save your lazy ass some time. god forbid youd have to click a link also to get there.
(oh, and my bad, it's now up to 59.8%)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr60/nvsr60_03.pdf

Firearm—In 2009, 31,347 persons died from firearm injuries in the United States (Tables 18-19), accounting for 17.7 percent of all injury deaths that year. The two major component causes of all firearm injury deaths in 2009 were suicide at 59.8 percent and homicide at 36.7 percent. Firearm injuries (all intents) decreased by 1.9 percent from 2008 to 2009. The age-adjusted death rate for firearm suicide did not change from 2008, while the death rate for firearm homicide decreased by 5.0 percent in 2009 from 2008.