PDA

View Full Version : fsa executing people in syria

atrox6661
08-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Information on the video.

"Aleppo Shabiha Chief from the powerful Barre Aleppo crime family is finally Captured After He Killed 15 Freedom Fighters from Tawheed Battalion 7-31-12

This is Ali Zain Al Abdeen Barre , who is known as Zeno in Aleppo and he is a notorious killer in the employ of the Assad Regime. The Barre Shabiha gang instilled fear in the hearts of the Aleppo masses and they were one of the reasons the people in Aleppo were scared to join in the pro Democracy uprising"

jedai
08-06-2012, 08:52 AM
hahahahahhahahahahah............i really fun joke from atrox.........this guys that ececuted by fsa were people who dont want work with fsa and they are adherent of assad ........as you can see this killers dont have any uniforme like siryan army......they are all fsa and alqaida member..................i dont know why you want support these alqaida fucking guys.............you did not see 9/11

Sixx
08-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Jedai it seems you are the jokester homie....

Your profile says Location: here usa florida.
but aren't you really posting from Iran? (I know, I know....everyone wants to be an American) :D :D

Did President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad give you special permission to post on Apache Clips?
Just curious :)

So which is the truth? :D
I'm a little confused.....

Stark
08-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Oh I would love to know too :)

jedai
08-06-2012, 12:13 PM
hahahhahaha....thank you about your joking pzychosixx........first idon know why did you think iam from iran...maybe because you do not agree with me about my videos ..but this is not good way to showing your protest.....this show you dont have logical reasons for your idea......
so i can say you sent by iran to come here because i dont agree with you about your videos....but iam free american from free land that lets people to have their voice.......and i think maybe you are from iran because you call that crazy ahmadinjad "president".................................always our problems made by iran and iranians................

Stark
08-06-2012, 12:22 PM
well for a starter he can see your IP address :) and that you use rasana.net which seems to be an arabic ISP, nothing wrong with that just because you seem extremely biast against anything atrox is posting, again nothing wrong with that - you guys have a good time debating who is better, the FSA or the current government.
But when somebody says: Current location US and he is actually not in the US that raises eyebrows, I would never do that, I am quite happy that I am not in the US (insert eurofag joke here).

Edit: Just seen that you changed your Avatar - good choice its a nice avatar.

Sixx
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
My buddy Jedai,
I'm not protesting anything.....as I do not know what is really going on in Syria. I'm unbiased on that situation.......all I see is Muslims slaughtering Muslims. I do not know the truth on what is happening in that region.

This is why I think you are from Iran:
xx-xxx-xxx-xxx.rasana.net
Location: Iran, Islamic Republic Of Tehran Aria Rasana Tadbir

And most of your video descriptions and comments are translated off of googletranslate Farsi to English.

Iran supports Syria
You may be Iranian
You may be on AC to spread disinfo
You follow Hbk & Atrox around doggin' their videos.

I'm not accusing
It's just an observation.

Stark
08-06-2012, 12:34 PM
PzychoSixx

My buddy Jedai,
I'm not protesting anything.....as I do not know what is really going on in Syria. I'm unbiased on that situation.......all I see is Muslims slaughtering Muslims. I do not know the truth on what is happening in that region.

This is why I think you are from Iran:
xx-xxx-xxx-xxx.rasana.net
Location: Iran, Islamic Republic Of Tehran Aria Rasana Tadbir

And most of your video descriptions and comments are translated off of googletranslate Farsi to English.

Iran supports Syria
You may be Iranian
You may be on AC to spread disinfo

I'm not accusin'
It's just an observation.

uhhh that got to hurt :)

jedai
08-06-2012, 12:57 PM
hey stark you should asked it politely .....because my father works internationally our home network is connected to his office in emirate.
through vpn so i connect to internet through emirate.
iranian internet also comes from turkey and emirate .
so when you use the damned (who is ) command it shows iam connected from iran.

Sixx
08-06-2012, 01:10 PM
jedai,

http://en.shatel.ir/Front-Page/default.loco

Is not from Turkey or the Emirates.

So tell me,
How do you get past the Iranian censors without using proxies?

How do you explain your choppy sentences and funny words? Like the use of 'Charnel' in the Vid description? Maybe it's from a messed up translation from googletranslate......

*wink*

I'm not hating dude, I'm glad you are contributing Vids etc.
Be yourself, don't pretend to be someone you are not.

eaglethebeagle
08-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey first if your American jedi is spelled wrong yoda would be very mad. Second if your in America and playing with the internet maybe your are the son of Valerie Bowman Jarrett. obama loves the communist advisers from iran you know.

jedai
08-06-2012, 02:01 PM
haaa
you got me franky!
now what ? Yes I work in middle east in emirate & I have a Live VPN service from an iranian ISP ! Because their cyber security is faaaar more advanced than emirate ...

jedai
08-06-2012, 02:07 PM
@eaglethebeagle
Do you know GIDORA?!
You are my kitty gidora...

jedai
08-06-2012, 02:12 PM
therefore IP spoofing is very simple !
just for notice ! you glorious ANONYMOUS admin !

Sixx
08-06-2012, 02:42 PM
IP spoofing
lawlz

yooz be too smart for my rednek amerki asss.
You got me!

Maybe you are an Iranian pod person that was supposed to clone eaglethebeagle(your location and avatar)

Enjoy the rest of your day.
What are you eating for dinner/supper?

I'm having Ramen noodles with texas pete and bacon bits.

Stark
08-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Hey, actually I am excited having Iranians here too - and I really mean that, it helps with the diversity of the page and maybe we get some different views.

I just don't like it when somebody is trying to be something that he is not, hell I've been called a eurofag more often than I can count on my own page - you should be proud were you are from.

jedai
08-06-2012, 05:33 PM
well to be precise I'm not iranian , but irish
& Im not completely whit your american policy . so i didnt expected you to accept an anti us gov irish commentary
so happened what have happened !

your welcome buddies for your incredibly spying on users extremely personal information! you really are bad ass americans

lowlzjg (means lot of lawlz!)

Stark
08-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh thats cool, I'm living in Dublin - What is your location? :D

jedai
08-06-2012, 05:40 PM
REALLYYYYYYY! an IRISH is the admin of an american army advertising site !?
you think i'm like dose chickens in the back yard ?!

mrfrosty
08-07-2012, 03:21 AM

bgbllbffr
08-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Well Iam glad to know Iam not the only one. Jedai,s had My senses tingling! Whats up Brother? Wont You be kind enough to lay it all down for Us.??? Really , Inquiring minds want to know. And as You can see, some people can smell BULLSHIT many,many miles away

Stark
08-07-2012, 08:13 AM
REALLYYYYYYY! an IRISH is the admin of an american army advertising site !?
you think i'm like dose chickens in the back yard ?!

Who said I am Irish? I am German but I do life in Ireland ;)

You are not Irish you are not American.

And this is not an American Army advertising webpage, this is a pro coalition forces webpage, if you have a problem with that you should seriously consider changing to another webpage since you will not be happy here, if you simply have another viewpoint than you are welcome to stay of course.

Sixx
08-07-2012, 08:59 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
This

Stark is the truth

@Jedai
Do you type with your left foot or something?

atrox6661
08-07-2012, 09:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
This

Stark is the truth

@Jedai
Do you type with your left foot or something?

LOL Was about to ask don't they speak English in Ireland?

jedai
08-07-2012, 10:46 AM
hey stark i dont know why you should confirm my nationality.............
i can say no you are not german guy................
i thought here is free web that you can speak freely..............i did not know here you should convince a admin about your nationality and your private details.....................and one more things why a german admin made a site in english and not german............
LOL........i dont think you are really german LOL........

jedai
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
i thought here is free web that you can speak freely..............i did not know here you should convince a admin about your nationality and your private details.....................and one more things why a german admin made a site in english and not german............

ErisKillton
08-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Don't get the wrong impression Jedai. AC is a place where you can speak freely about your own opinions.

I should hope you would know that by now.

jedai
08-07-2012, 11:07 AM
@mrfrosty
congratulate....lol.............you could understand we use internet for choosing our avatars ................ahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahaha
i wanted to send a request to white house and want them to send me a originally american eagle and flag to ireland then i took photo ot that eagle with us flag but tnt did not accept to bring a eagle to ireland.................lol..........so i thought better way to get a good avatar is internet ahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha with lol

jedai
08-07-2012, 11:09 AM
@eriskillton
thank you.....and iam waiting to see that freedom here

Stark
08-07-2012, 11:31 AM

Well I've been living in Ireland for a long time, so naturally I lost my english nazi accent.

I'm going to close this here by saying, nobody has a problem with you as such, but I have an issue with real and I want to stress REAL trolls, and god knows we had our share of those in the past, if you are here to discuss your opinon in an adult fashion - more power to you - if you are here to bait people and get a kick out to post on an anti Taliban anti Ismalofashisct and pro Coalition forces webpage to bait their members I will boot you of this page quick - and have your gen. IP banned as well :)

But so far - we are all good, so no worries.

jedai
08-07-2012, 03:50 PM
hey stark are you okay...........i think you are angry and lost your control in our discussion when i asked about your nationality..........
hey please dont change issue ....we dont talk about taliban.....killing people in palestain and fucking alqaeda ...........so please dont act like usa gov to change issues ...............hey i think you started this discussion and you are only one have surprising effort to reconnoiter my private details ..................and you are only one who change my videos headline without informing me and when protested you about that you started this childish game..........if you want have website that people comes and confirm your ideas so you can write "only confirm me" on top of your web or if here is free so lets people talk and please dont try to meddle in private information of guys who registered here......... ...................
hey i think it is enough lol

Stark
08-07-2012, 04:20 PM
nah man you're too stupid sorry, I was trying to be a good sport but your just not right for this webpage - if you want to bait at least do it right and smart I dislike nothing more than a stupid attempt in baiting people.

Whacked - and IP banned.

wanny1971
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
giggle.. i knew he was trouble.. :fu: :rip:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23752220.jpg

Bigfoot13
08-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Way to go Stark, he's a jerko! Thanks man!

Stark
08-07-2012, 05:01 PM
free speech goes only so far before you get a one way ticket to GITMO

nastyleg
08-08-2012, 12:48 AM
You American Imperialist Dogs will pay for this, this I swear to...........Bwahahahahaha.

atrox6661
08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
You American Imperialist Dogs will pay for this, this I swear to...........Bwahahahahaha.

Not enough periods.

nastyleg
08-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Damn I will have to try harder.

serpa6
08-11-2012, 04:43 PM
@hieh Himiler (Stark)
Why did you not inform the SS on this I missed all the dam fun I would have shot him at anytime :D

heman13
08-16-2012, 03:22 PM
A little over kill maybe?! I was praying for a few ricochets at least. Also, "Jedai" was a twat.

AmjadTheSyrian
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
those are not just "people" .. Al Barre were the top criminals of Aleepo .. they're drug dealers and murderers,they raped littles girls and they killed peaceful protesters for the past 1 and a half year .. they're worst than Al Capone

Gazza101
06-24-2013, 03:35 AM
Fucking Animals. May they all rot in Hell.
Not a civilized bone in their bodies. Nuke the fuck out of all of them and have done with all this shit

realomon
07-06-2013, 10:14 AM
how many bullets doyou need to kill two guys? idiots.

louielopez
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM
I wonder if they got em all

reddog13
05-30-2014, 04:54 PM
has there ever been a more blood thirsty people ever? maybe Vlad the impaler. i'm surprised they don't roll around in the blood puddles.

kurgen
02-19-2016, 01:33 PM
todays date is 2/19/2016 I am looking for videos of the start of the things that started in Syria so I can better understand what is going on there. now that Saudi Arabia and Turkey and Russia are involved. I do not understand exactly why Assad is a bad guy and the powers that are..want him removed. it is not clear becasue no one is talking about reasons, they talk only about doing. I viewed a video of President Obama making a statement the " we are pushing ahead Training of ISIS" my Jaw fell to the floor all I could think was. did he say what I just heard and had to watch it again. if it is true and the US is supplying and training ISIS, I cannot believe that, it has to be a mistake.