PDA

View Full Version : Video: 48 Iranian Revolutionary Guard Captured in Damascus

atrox6661
08-05-2012, 08:34 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/293_64961.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=120) Rebel fighters in the city of Damascus have captured 48 Iranian Revolutionary Guard members. 8/5/12http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=120)

jedai
08-05-2012, 09:53 AM
this is completley lie.....these captured guys are ordinarly people who are just pilgrim in syria.....this fucking alqaida fsa cant captured irgc guys they irgc guys are like shadow..................hey guys dont be stupid.....who is in our army bring his id cards to afghanestan.......why a irgc guy who came to syria without any uniforms and guns should have his irgcs id card by himself
this people just are ordinary people who came to syria to visiting thier holy place....as you see they dont have guns and uniform
be sharp guys and dont trust these fucking alqaida fsa

atrox6661
08-05-2012, 05:11 PM
this is completley lie.....these captured guys are ordinarly people who are just pilgrim in syria.....this fucking alqaida fsa cant captured irgc guys they irgc guys are like shadow..................hey guys dont be stupid.....who is in our army bring his id cards to afghanestan.......why a irgc guy who came to syria without any uniforms and guns should have his irgcs id card by himself
this people just are ordinary people who came to syria to visiting thier holy place....as you see they dont have guns and uniform
be sharp guys and dont trust these fucking alqaida fsa

Tick Tock

dibbsssss
08-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Ya man Im with you on that, poor civilians fuck the fsa and their alquaeda buttbuddies

atrox6661
08-05-2012, 10:33 PM
AL-qeada 4 life bro.

16BNRWAR
08-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Iran and Russia back Assad, the rebels are backed by Islamic nut-jobs, so both sides are fuck-ups, nothing good comes out of any of this, now Iran will squawk about human rights and want their pilgrims from Damascus back, hahaha sayonara to those 48 folks, next mass beheading will be on Al Jazeera or any other Muslim brotherhood website by Wednesday. Obama in the meantime fucked it up in Libya, and wants to do the same with Syria by arming the rebels, arming his next enemy more like it.

laxaddict992
08-06-2012, 11:44 AM
They are not revolutionary guard they are fucking pilgrims. Jesus christ you glorify the rebels to much its ridiculous.

Now go ahead post a 5 paragraph response where you try to make me look stupid. Or maybe a 3 word meaningless one. Whatever i wont read it.

I hope the FSA and the Syrian government both get blown to shit

capealava
08-07-2012, 04:36 AM
You say you are In Florida USA. I do not believe that. If you support the Alawite in Syria you support terrorism has well as Hamas and Iranian terrorism. Why would ordinary religious pilgrims from Iran come to Syria during a civil war. I hope you are not in the USA and if you are You should be deported back to the “paradise in Syria"

atrox6661
08-07-2012, 04:55 AM
You say you are In Florida USA. I do not believe that. If you support the Alawite in Syria you support terrorism has well as Hamas and Iranian terrorism. Why would ordinary religious pilgrims from Iran come to Syria during a civil war. I hope you are not in the USA and if you are You should be deported back to the “paradise in Syria"

He is not from the USA, he is just a troll, mods already looked up his IP and he is from IRAN LOL.

They are not revolutionary guard they are fucking pilgrims. Jesus christ you glorify the rebels to much its ridiculous.

Now go ahead post a 5 paragraph response where you try to make me look stupid. Or maybe a 3 word meaningless one. Whatever i wont read it.

I hope the FSA and the Syrian government both get blown to shit

Been watching Press TV lately I see. :D Sorry to see your hopes fail though, Rebels will win (not all rebels are in the FSA since your the expert you should know this) they already have the upper hand and with the amount of high ranking defections as of late even the Syrian regime can see it coming.

laxaddict992
08-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Actually no i dont watch the news save for associated press reports from time to time.

You blindly love the rebels to the point where its getting to be hilarious. When the rebels take over the the same bastards who fought us in Iraq are ruling the government, I bet youll throw a party.

atrox6661
08-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Actually no i dont watch the news save for associated press reports from time to time.

You blindly love the rebels to the point where its getting to be hilarious. When the rebels take over the the same bastards who fought us in Iraq are ruling the government, I bet youll throw a party.

These are the people we fought in Iraq? did you check there ID's to come to that conclusion lol. and just because I don't blindly hate them doesn't mean I love them at all.

And it also might bother you to know the people we fought in Iraq were trained,funded,supplied, and given orders to by Assads regime, Iran, Hezzbollah, not some 20 year old rebel who probably wasn't even old enough to fuck a chick when the Iraq war was goin down.

Sixx
08-07-2012, 06:46 PM
LoL @ pilgrims

laxaddict992
I hope you were not believing that Iranian disinfo agent jedai

atrox6661
08-08-2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.voanews.com/content/retired-iranian-revolutionay-guards-among-those-kidnapped-in-syria/1475622.html

Looks like they are not retired revolutionary guard ;).

heman13
08-09-2012, 07:48 PM
So at what point do all of these "fundamentalists" fall into the Japanese category of WW2 and can be treated like Japanese "fundamentalists"? I.E. Firebombed, burnt out of caves with flame throwers, a little white phosphorus, some napalm, 30-06 action, maybe fly a modern Boxcar or Enola Gay over a free countries etc.. Hell not to mention a Marine Corp and Army with no restrictions. I honestly don't see many, if any differences in these people. The only similarities I see so far are the free world practicing appeasement like most of Europe did in the late 30's. Worked out great right? Now to prevent any trolls, I realize you can't destroy a whole region and its people, especially the innocent, but am I alone in feeling like this shit could be headed in the same direction unless we stop being all P.C. and really unleash the hounds of hell? Im not preaching, just thinking out loud.