PDA

View Full Version : AC's invisible wall of doom..

wanny1971
07-31-2012, 11:20 PM
the chronological pattern that sometimes emerges within some members at AC.. (an idiots observation)

the wall of doom is a metaphor for a fragile mind that is battle fatigued through over saturation of graphic material and cognitive dissonance ..
as members start there exploration of the barbarous acts man is really capable of, they are quickly forced to subdue any empathy in a bid to shield themselves from hell-like acts that a viewer cannot evaluate knowledgeable excuses or logical answers to justify there newly found and freshly burned in the brain depravity.
over time the minds of individuals adopt an ever growing attitude of defensiveness, there denial of self affection is aggressively projected through strength and fortitude in interactions with other members, several confrontations later the angry man lies dormant in a hibernation slumber ready to awaken

the monumental wall slamming and subsequent falling down moment..
the caged beast awakens in a foul mood..
the straw that breaks the camels back is unpredictable and untimely, logic and reason are thrown from the mouth of sleepy cave first, quickly followed by a foul mouthed, bad attitude, hormonal pre-op transvestite banshee spitting bile in all directions at friend and foe alike, but ultimately all eventual blame will be scapegoated towards obama or israeli jews, but all others will be equally hated and despised in the interest of fairness,,
this falling down moment takes on many forms..
involuntary brain fart
threatening to go full retard, (all bluff)
actually going full retard,
bravely trolling mods as a bizarre right of passage and acceptance
proclaiming that, doing TO in the naughty chair is a doddel
reminding everyone how AC used to be before the self frustration set in
demanding shit like a nazi deva
random unintelligible words.. (possibly due to crayon wax intoxication)
predatory stalking of selected members..
insulting starks mother
enrolling stark at 'WWW.black_hung_gay_dwarfs_need_love_too.com'
threatening to have AC shut down by playing the racist card..
the LL is a better site argument..
my lawyer will make your lawyers ring twitch threat..
(note some find freedom and actually truthfully start speaking there minds)

these people are sick and need your help before its too late.. laughter is the only way to combat there illness..
so laugh with an idiot today, you might save his sanity

BrendenF11
08-01-2012, 12:20 AM
I really liked this, I havent been here long but I have learned the ways of the site, and quite frankly they are right up my alley (although there are some extreme views from time to time from left to right, to right to wrong to theological to scientific. Still the site is great, while I miss the likes of BMNG and Joelee, Joe by choice and BMNG by his rather harsh antics, we still have someone like Eagle.

There is no offense here Eagle, but I think you're a bit on the out fringes of society and a bit radical. I still love reading everything you post, and agree with some of it. While you are a bit extreme, you always post interesting articles and points of view. I know you disagree with Gazz but I see him as a valuable member. He offers a rather differing view from most of the members of the site. I like Gazz as much as I like Eagle. Gazz can pick and prod at some of the extreme conservative members on this site, much as eagle does the liberal members, but he often offers valid insite into any discussion on the site.

I am singling out these two members because I like them, but relating to the original post, sometimes things get a bit heated and out of control. Plus I am not afraid to speak my piece.

Now to a bigger point, the mods on this site do a pretty damn good job of monitoring the site and keeping in check memebers who need to be kept in check. That is also why I bring up both Gazz and Eagle, they've rubbed heads a few times before. Given their history and distaste for each other, everything is always kept in check. I think I can read between the lines and understand how well the site is maintained.

Therefore the aboved mentioned cunts, deserve no attention on ridicule. A child is someone who does not want experience the afor mentioned realistic views of this site or the opinions expressed on it. Even if, as I have been lead to believe the leader of the site is a Jude hassend nazistischen Sohn eines Weibchens . Then again that is what I have been lead to believe :D

PS how'd you find the blackhunggaydwarf site wanny?

I forgot here's a goat I actually want to have for Hajjis protection, they will want to get close as he will kick them over. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82699717/

nastyleg
08-01-2012, 02:57 AM
not sure if insult or complement.

Stark
08-01-2012, 05:05 AM
the chronological pattern that sometimes emerges within some members at AC.. (an idiots observation)

the wall of doom is a metaphor for a fragile mind that is battle fatigued through over saturation of graphic material and cognitive dissonance ..
as members start there exploration of the barbarous acts man is really capable of, they are quickly forced to subdue any empathy in a bid to shield themselves from hell-like acts that a viewer cannot evaluate knowledgeable excuses or logical answers to justify there newly found and freshly burned in the brain depravity.
over time the minds of individuals adopt an ever growing attitude of defensiveness, there denial of self affection is aggressively projected through strength and fortitude in interactions with other members, several confrontations later the angry man lies dormant in a hibernation slumber ready to awaken

the monumental wall slamming and subsequent falling down moment..
the caged beast awakens in a foul mood..
the straw that breaks the camels back is unpredictable and untimely, logic and reason are thrown from the mouth of sleepy cave first, quickly followed by a foul mouthed, bad attitude, hormonal pre-op transvestite banshee spitting bile in all directions at friend and foe alike, but ultimately all eventual blame will be scapegoated towards obama or israeli jews, but all others will be equally hated and despised in the interest of fairness,,
this falling down moment takes on many forms..
involuntary brain fart
threatening to go full retard, (all bluff)
actually going full retard,
bravely trolling mods as a bizarre right of passage and acceptance
proclaiming that, doing TO in the naughty chair is a doddel
reminding everyone how AC used to be before the self frustration set in
demanding shit like a nazi deva
random unintelligible words.. (possibly due to crayon wax intoxication)
predatory stalking of selected members..
insulting starks mother
enrolling stark at 'WWW.black_hung_gay_dwarfs_need_love_too.com'
threatening to have AC shut down by playing the racist card..
the LL is a better site argument..
my lawyer will make your lawyers ring twitch threat..
(note some find freedom and actually truthfully start speaking there minds)

these people are sick and need your help before its too late.. laughter is the only way to combat there illness..
so laugh with an idiot today, you might save his sanity

Fuck me

Stark
08-01-2012, 05:34 AM
I really liked this, I havent been here long but I have learned the ways of the site, and quite frankly they are right up my alley (although there are some extreme views from time to time from left to right, to right to wrong to ....

I forgot here's a goat I actually want to have for Hajjis protection, they will want to get close as he will kick them over. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82699717/

Guess what when I started AC back 4 or 5 years ago (who's counting) I wanted it to be geared toward the militaryphoto.net kinda thing, serious type - serious discussions about equipment and all, here are the reasons why this never happened.

1) My first member was a complete nutcase.

2) I was told by Militaryphotos that they don't want to be associated with my page lol

3) I got so fucking bored talking about the interesting difference between a 0.45 and 9mm rounds :rolleyes:

4) I am a fucking nutcase and you can only pretend you are not for that long

5) Since I'm a eurofag I love free speech.

Till now I am trying to figure out how I can roll all this into one juicy joint and smoke it so we can all get airborne.

BrendenF11
08-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Guess what when I started AC back 4 or 5 years ago (who's counting) I wanted it to be geared toward the militaryphoto.net kinda thing, serious type - serious discussions about equipment and all, here are the reasons why this never happened.

1) My first member was a complete nutcase.

2) I was told by Militaryphotos that they don't want to be associated with my page lol

3) I got so fucking bored talking about the interesting difference between a 0.45 and 9mm rounds :rolleyes:

4) I am a fucking nutcase and you can only pretend you are not for that long

5) Since I'm a eurofag I love free speech.

Till now I am trying to figure out how I can roll all this into one juicy joint and smoke it so we can all get airborne.

:D glad it isn't like the militaryphotos site. I think the way it is is highly unique, insiteful if need be (or someone wants it to be), fun, opinionated in so many ways I'm not to sure if it's a liberal or conservative site. Which I like if it is all those things free speech is pretty much completely evident on the site, and I think it is.

Stark
08-01-2012, 11:30 AM
The problem in the past we had was that we had some members that abused that system by simply trolling and baiting people - but we have a lot of other members that don't share the wide majority of the community and they are still there - Partizan would be one of them.
And thats how I want to keep it.

eaglethebeagle
08-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I agree with all that has been said here. I would just say that there are members that I miss too. Maybe they were less reserved than me with certain opinions. I think many share certain feelings but to not be tagged a racist or right winger they refrain from sharing their real views. Honestly i am not a political person or right winger. What i want is my countries Constitution not be bastardized or treaded on. I want my freedoms and liberties to be left alone and unmolested by radical politicians wanting to change shit to their fascist dream.

I appreciate Apacheclips as I have been educated here both by member posts and by members themselves. The great thing about the internet is our ability to communicate around the world with possibly friend or foe but freely do it none the less.

There is plenty to learn about our history and about ourselves that we can never stop learning but apacheclips does offer that to happen with great freedom of speech.

I personally voted to eliminate the golden rule as I think Christianity has already been bashed by a group of members and nothing is ever done so if I can take it then muslims should sack up and take the bashing they get.

Stark
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM
I agree with all that has been said here. I would just say that there are members that I miss too. Maybe they were less reserved than me with certain opinions. I think many share certain feelings but to not be tagged a racist or right winger they refrain from sharing their real views. Honestly i am not a political person or right winger. What i want is my countries Constitution not be bastardized or treaded on. I want my freedoms and liberties to be left alone and unmolested by radical politicians wanting to change shit to their fascist dream.

I appreciate Apacheclips as I have been educated here both by member posts and by members themselves. The great thing about the internet is our ability to communicate around the world with possibly friend or foe but freely do it none the less.

There is plenty to learn about our history and about ourselves that we can never stop learning but apacheclips does offer that to happen with great freedom of speech.

I personally voted to eliminate the golden rule as I think Christianity has already been bashed by a group of members and nothing is ever done so if I can take it then muslims should sack up and take the bashing they get.

god I would love to get rid of the rule, its a fucking headache, but as soon as you do you see the stupid posts - kill all muslims, down with islam creep up, they really hurt this page.
And I dont even know why we have to discuss religion at all.

eaglethebeagle
08-01-2012, 01:25 PM
god I would love to get rid of the rule, its a fucking headache, but as soon as you do you see the stupid posts - kill all muslims, down with islam creep up, they really hurt this page.
And I dont even know why we have to discuss religion at all.

With time we all can learn and I am one who has changed with time. I agree there is no point in talking religion almost as much as there is no reason to talk politics because these things are drilled into us and we seldom change these views and surly not because of some random person on the internet trying to convert us to their beliefs.

I am one who has shouted on the front page about "fucking muslims" "kill these islamic cavemen" but what does this achieve? Honestly I only say what i see. I see only islamic faithful shouting death to America or Israel and the West. I see them speaking about taking over the world with their ideology. So that frankly pisses me off like it does 99% other Americans or our non self hating European brothers and sisters.

There needs to be discussion everyday about not standing for that kind of fanatic terrorist cancer making good on their goals. Reality speaks for itself if you just look at the truth there needs no narrative. There are video upon video of these terrorist(imams,mullahs,clerics,muslim brotherhood) talking about raising their islamic flag over the White House and the rest of world. So non of us needs to say anything we just need to post these videos or other reports that come up on a weekly basis.

So that is one in a list of many reasons why AC is a great webpage because of the ability to come here and see for yourself the truth of what is going on in the 4 corners of the globe with regard about terrorist and their beliefs as well as rare and unique military content.:thumbsup:

eaglethebeagle
08-02-2012, 09:32 AM
here is an example of what I was saying about the videos speak for themselves........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9glLdYFsQM&feature=em-uploademail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY0OzOtxkRA&feature=em-uploademail

atrox6661
08-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Lol thats brilliant wanny.

Pittsburgh
08-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Religion of peace strikes again....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/08/02/somali-comedian-who-mocked-islamist-militants-is-killed/

Cartoon artists, politicians....and now comedians.

I'm really not on any "side" when it comes to religion, but I'm not seeing your typical Catholic, Christian or Jew gunning people down over a joke or cartoon. I'm also not turning on the news every other day and hearing about a Catholic or Christian blowing himself up and killing women and children in the process.

But yeah, they're just a misunderstood and peaceful "people".

wanny1971
08-04-2012, 01:03 AM
pittsburgh.. did you hear the one about..

a christian soldier in afghanistan is asked if he can help out at the local christian orphanage..
as a good christian.. he agrees to help out any way he can
he arrives at the orphanage and the cheif nun asks if he could start carefully washing several of the orphaned muslim babies..
she shows him the bath and gives him towels, and leaves him to it..
a short time later the nun returns and is absolutely horrified to fing him clad in white towels and slowly stirring the babies in the bath with a long pole..
scornfully the nun shouts at him 'that is not a careful way to wash babies'
the soldier retorts back.. well i can't use my hands, that bloody water is absolutely boiling
:D