PDA

View Full Version : Bad times, gun crimes...

MrFibbles
07-31-2012, 01:51 AM
Yeah everyone is out buying guns now because we can't afford the administration to take them from us before we can get home protection. I hear Obama has a law coming around the corner specifically because of the massacre at the Theater. Great, well I've always said... there is no better protection than yourself and there is no greater threat than the criminal himself. A criminal could kill you with anything any how... its just a matter of what weapon he picks and the quantity it kills. He finds a fully automatic rifle, people die or go to the hospital in a mess. The criminal buys a shot gun... a lot of people still die... its not going to go out any different. Obama wants the (Semi-Automatic) brand eliminated when in fact it is a VERY stupid idea. It wasn't even the culprit of the execution the night of the rampage. And lastly, if the guy is educated... he can use the weapons efficiently as trained. Idiots usually don't get far with guns, they end up doing something fatally wrong. So give a round of applause to the idiot that went and killed everyone, he has just eternally fucked everyone over. Get your guns while you can, they are about to diminish.

On a side note, at the time I do not have money for a firearm. I would rather use my Remington 870 for home defense which is fine, but on the other hand would love a AR-15 or GSG-522 from the market for firing ranges. What should I do :|

Everyone deserves some kind of weapon... same as everyone here, Shock and Awe is entertainment :)

nastyleg
07-31-2012, 02:14 AM
while odumba is very anti gun it can be argued that over night, gun sales went up 40% in colorado. how can that be ignored also more people killed in chicago then afghanistan is another fun stat to look up.

MrFibbles
08-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Yeah a lot of things are more wacky than ever before... The Drug Cartel is more at war with the Police than the Taliban are at war with the US. Strange way things operate, but without a doubt... soon our weapon rights will be taken away with the rest of everything else. For example, a couple kids in my neighborhood was fined 500 dollars for not having a toll license for selling lemonade. It was a few kids under the age of 11 selling 50 cents lemonade, absolutely unnecessary and definitely exposing the lack of freedom in our laws.

nastyleg
08-01-2012, 02:59 AM
contact local news, yes the bleeding hearts can be used for our own means as well.

veritas44
01-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Mrfibbles
the cost has gone up exponentially. So part the gun build it youself it will still be a little more expensive but not much more. Hell I keep enough parts in a safe to build at least 3 and their just extra parts from when I built them for other people...Good luck and i hope you get what you want.

MickDonalds
01-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Arm yourselves. The Democrats are going to ban your weapons and they're going to get ANNIHILATED in the next election. The 2A issue is metaphorically tearing this country apart. It's going to cost the dems... they're all too stupid to be moderate and go against their party on this issue. Serves them right when they're booted out on their ass in the streets when they get humilated in 2 years.

AlvinVu
01-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Mrfibbles
the cost has gone up exponentially. So part the gun build it youself it will still be a little more expensive but not much more. Hell I keep enough parts in a safe to build at least 3 and their just extra parts from when I built them for other people...Good luck and i hope you get what you want.

Anyone else noticed pmags are $50 now?

BrendenF11
01-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Anyone else noticed pmags are $50 now?

Depends on where you shop. There are a few companies, that did the right thing, and have provided magazines "at the same price". The price has actually gone up, because the last time there was a run on the mags and guns those who didn''t change their prices were bought out by those who did just so those who did could resell at a higher profit margin.

However, there are some companies, and they are sold out the last I checked, who have increased their prices however the increase in price goes to either the NRA or another organization such as the last 2 mage I purchased which went to the special warfare warriors fund. Pick and choose what you want to support when purchasing. BCM is out of almost everything as it stands, as is DPMS.