PDA

View Full Version : Finaly im back

Scott
05-11-2009, 08:11 AM
hi all, im back now for good, as you know my activity has been rather poor around here, well uploading videos anyway, i had personal matters to attend let alone get my pc sorted out, which i have been dreading the most.

Basically for one, i always wanted to make my own military videos, ok maybe not unseen footage but clips from all other videos, make it one of a kind the way it would be set up with the music etc, but i could'nt windows movie maker would'nt work, sony vegas would'nt work on the full copy of windows.

so now im on a copy called Windows Pro Light, which basically has nothing at all = less problems, 1 big hard drive split into 4,which took me over 7 hours to do, being guided by a pc freak that helped me from my webcam. so alot of space now,
i'll be downloading some editing programme, but can anyone reccomend some to me?

Sony Vegas9.0a
any basic programmes out there? like windows movie maker but abit more advanced then it.
and stark when i get this watermarker again can you play help me, i dont want to make the same mistake i done last time bro , I wan't to know where to put the key so i don't use the trial any more. then im all good to go to upload and make videos :)

heres some screenshots of the work done on my pc

Basically when i install games onto this Drive im using now ( D) i will put the directory of the game into another drive called (E) Games

so it takes up less space and also makes the drive im on now faster, perfect way to get the best performance out of your machine and the games you play!

Stark
05-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Heya - Good to have you back mate :)

I will give you an editing program don't worry about it ;)

Download VideoCharge Software (you get the "key" in a pm)

Scott
05-11-2009, 10:22 AM
got your PM, for some reason i cannot delete all my old private messages, i cannot reply to the PM you sent me, basically i cant do nothing but look at them.

Thanks bro for the key, downloading the programme via torrent :)

Stark any chance you could get onto MSN pal?

would be better to talk right at the moment rather then leaving messages left in time.