PDA

View Full Version : hi, I am meatpie

meatpie
05-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi all, meatpie here.

I am from Sofia, Bulgaria.

I found a link to this site posted on a gore board called Cute Dead Guys.

:lol:

http://cutedeadguys.net.ms/

Woodbutcher824
05-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the boards, Meatpie.:thumbup:

napalmdeath1.0
05-10-2009, 08:03 PM
yea welcome 2 AC :)

napalmdeath1.0
05-10-2009, 08:10 PM
just had a look @ your forum signature from cutedeadguys, and all i can say is wtf.com :P

Stark
05-11-2009, 01:31 AM
just had a look @ your forum signature from cutedeadguys, and all i can say is wtf.com :P

cutedeadguys? :roleyes: well, welcome on board

Cruelbreed
05-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Maybe this comment is slightly getting out of hand but.. that was perhaps the gayest shit i've ever seen in my life. Not cute dude. Just keep that kind of crap off our forum ;) (referring to the sig)

Stark
05-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Maybe this comment is slightly getting out of hand but.. that was perhaps the gayest shit i've ever seen in my life. Not cute dude. Just keep that kind of crap off our forum ;) (referring to the sig)

cutedeadguys hahahah wtf?

Stark
05-11-2009, 10:59 AM

I think your spot on Dan, after all this a military orientated page and board not for cutedeadguys :D

Meatpie relax you get a bit of a slagging here most members have been a while here and after all this is an "uncompromising" webpage ;) but since you are from Ogrish (if I remember correctly) you are well able to "defend" yourself. ;)

Stark
05-11-2009, 11:00 AM

it's actually a girl not a dude :D

Scott
05-11-2009, 11:02 AM
it's actually a girl not a dude :D really? lol

well its still not good to have as a sig over here, a signature like a talibans head half open is ok i guess but what meatpie has im sure is a big nono!:lol:

Stark
05-11-2009, 04:40 PM
really? lol

well its still not good to have as a sig over here, a signature like a talibans head half open is ok i guess but what meatpie has im sure is a big nono!:lol:

haha Scott are you implying that it is ok to celebrate when some fucking AK swinging Sandcoone in Bongobongo land cuts somebodies head off?
But it isn't ok to refer to dead cute guys in your signature?

:D

Scott
05-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Stark i think you missed his signature, if im right as to what i saw a man was fucking another man, i mean yeah its ok for a beheading shown here or a head chopped of as a sig as we love it but that "sexuality" thing should stay of these forums, thats my personal opinion anyways ;)

Stark
05-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Stark i think you missed his signature, if im right as to what i saw a man was fucking another man, i mean yeah its ok for a beheading shown here or a head chopped of as a sig as we love it but that "sexuality" thing should stay of these forums, thats my personal opinion anyways ;)

okay I missred your post - but no I know the page ;) but I ahve a feeling that little meatpie never really intended to be a valuble member of the AC family but wanted to drop his/her little link for a quick increase in guest numbers for a day ;)

Mel
05-12-2009, 01:25 PM
I think your right Stark. It's not really an introduction, it's more like "Hi I'm so and so look at this link.

napalmdeath1.0
05-12-2009, 02:13 PM
okay I missred your post - but no I know the page ;) but I ahve a feeling that little meatpie never really intended to be a valuble member of the AC family but wanted to drop his/her little link for a quick increase in guest numbers for a day ;)

lol, i saw a post with the dude asking his members for some paypall help, nothing wrong with that as it is his page. the Q is why is he @ AC?