PDA

View Full Version : Cheese eating surrender monkey from France

StrangeGuY
05-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Hello there!

I was looking for a great website like this one for speak about conflicts and see the real face of war!

So i served 2 years in the french army and now i am a cop, hey, nobody's perfect!

I will post some vids on this website full of great vids!

And for anti-french wankers who will bash me for nothing and will spit on France just for fun i will not "surrender" so easily...

Cruelbreed
05-09-2009, 02:37 PM
And for anti-french wankers who will bash me for nothing and will spit on France just for fun i will not "surrender" so easily...

That was the most fucking awesome intro line I've read in a while ahhaha. I don't think anyone is against the French until the French themselves start talking shit. I'm speaking as an American of course, I think there's a love hate relationship with the French. I find it entertaining.

Welcome bud, feel free to make conversation on whatever topic you deem pertinent. Lets have some fun with discussion!

Stark
05-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello there!

I was looking for a great website like this one for speak about conflicts and see the real face of war!

So i served 2 years in the french army and now i am a cop, hey, nobody's perfect!

Don't worry you cannot possibly get more slacking for being french as I do for being German- everybody is afraid of us because we kicked everybodies ass in WW2 - and after our country got bombed back to the stoneage we rebuild and are once again READY TO KICK ASS...
Since I am German I am also automaticly a Jew hating Nazi :D who loves to hunt and shoot sandniggers in bongobongo land.

I think I remember you from Ogrish I had an account there a while back but I locked myself out :P

Welcome bro ;)

Woodbutcher824
05-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello there!

Finally somebody from France with some big balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freakout:

Yes, I'm one of those loud mouth, but not so rude Americans.

But, I say to you welcome to the forums.

Scott
05-09-2009, 05:57 PM
best intro iv'e ever read fucking great m8 love it, you'll fit right in, no1 hates the french here, if they do then im sure you'll put them in their place.

Welcome buddy enjoy your stay.:excited:

napalmdeath1.0
05-10-2009, 08:11 PM
welcome 2 AC, your 4 vids Welcome to Chechnya are the best i have ever seen, glad 2 have you bra :)