PDA

View Full Version : Well, Stark,,,,,,

sparkie
05-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Here I am, guess you have a referral now ;]. I'll be lookin ;round to see what's happening.
If things go south, don't blame me,LMAO.

WHAT IS THAT JUNIOR MEMBER STUFF?????????? {funny}.

Stark
05-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Here I am, guess you have a referral now ;]. I'll be lookin ;round to see what's happening.

Weheehea awesome glad you joined :D

Welcome to the board :) and don't worry about the Junior member we haven't really looked into the aspect of member ranks and such apart from the Confirmed Military and Veteran.

Guys this is Sparkie from Leatherneck.com he kinda calmed me down when I had a little catfight with one of the female Marines over there, make him feel welcome he's one of the good guys and a Marine of course.

ghost
05-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Very cool. Welcome Sparkie. This is an awesome site.

Cruelbreed
05-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the forums bud, I thought I saw you sign up months ago under this name. Glad you got on the forums :D

sparkie
05-09-2009, 06:23 PM
I'll try not to cause any trouble.
By the way,,,,Since you're usin designations, may as well put me down as vet, Had 3 little visits to Nam. Long ago. Might have to do with me not takin much crap anymore.

Stark,,,,, Us Marines gonna get you that t shirt?

Stark
05-09-2009, 06:29 PM
I'll try not to cause any trouble.
By the way,,,,Since you're usin designations, may as well put me down as vet, Had 3 little visits to Nam. Long ago. Might have to do with me not takin much crap anymore.

Stark,,,,, Us Marines gonna get you that t shirt?

Done... and what T-shirt are you talking about mate?

sparkie
05-09-2009, 06:48 PM
In your thread over at Leatherneck,,,,,,You know? A shirt sorta saying 'I messed with the wrong Marines",,,,,,,LMFAO, Buddy.

Woodbutcher824
05-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Stark are you allowing Marines to the Forum?!?!?!?!?!?!:freakout:

Well I did welcome a French dude, so that means...............:P:P:P

Sparkie, welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

Semper Fi.

sparkie
05-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Stark are you allowing Marines to the Forum?!?!?!?!?!?!:freakout:

Well I did welcome a French dude, so that means...............:P:P:P

Sparkie, welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

Semper Fi.

Woodie, you wanna talk???? Thanks to my lovlely wife, I own an AR-15, M1911a1, And a really sharp Kabar,,,,,,, Name your Poision, I am Mean,,, Green,,, And full of tradition. You challenge me,,,,,,,, You got a long row to hoe,,,,,,
Good to call you friend,,,,,,,,,,,SF.

Stark
05-10-2009, 05:04 AM
In your thread over at Leatherneck,,,,,,You know? A shirt sorta saying 'I messed with the wrong Marines",,,,,,,LMFAO, Buddy.

hahah I would love one :D maybe I can wear it when we film Kim kicking me in the nuts :D

napalmdeath1.0
05-10-2009, 10:49 AM

welcome 2 AC