PDA

View Full Version : Gay acctivists viti the white house - this is rather sad

Stark
07-17-2012, 08:08 AM
This pictures made me pretty mad to be honest and I personally hold not a lot of love for Regan - for the record I think he was a terrible president and that is my own personal opinion.

I understand the animosity towards Regan from their side, but I don't think they server the cause in any way or form with pictures like this.

The whole point (in my opinion) for gay activists is to show the rest of the world that gay or straight we are all the bloody same, what ever we do in our bedrooms is my fucking business and nobodies concern - and my personal believe is not based in the daily propaganda of our crazy political correct society.

This is a fucking disgrace not because its Regan but because they were invited to represent the gay community and they did not behave as guests should behave.

oh and just so we are clear on this, I don't want to see no derogatory comments against gay people here folks, we have Apaches that are gay and they are cool in my books - i never tell anybody what they can or cannot say on AC unless its my thread - this is my thread so I am in charge .... for once.

Pittsburgh
07-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Wow, what class!

Like you Stark, I don't care if a person is gay or straight. Who a person decides to love or marry is none of my business. If they're happy, I say more power to them. Again, their lifestyle is not effecting my way of life, so why should I care? With my personal opinion aside, that's a pretty low-class move on their part and it only hurts their cause. Those are really the people you want to send to the White House to represent the gay community? Good luck with that.

Sixx
07-17-2012, 10:50 AM
No comment.

Pittsburgh
07-17-2012, 11:17 AM
No comment.

Apparently, the mainstream media is doing the exact same thing.

While I by NO means share their views, I can only imagine the outrage if hardcore Christian-conservatives went to the White House and flipped off paintings depicting Kennedy, Carter or Clinton. CNN and MSNBC would be tripping over themselves and condemning every person who happens to believe in a higher power. I'm sure one of the greatest philosophers of our time, Bill Maher, would have a field day.

Either way, it's an all-around stupid and classless move, no matter who's doing the flipping off.

gazzthompson
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gay-activists-visiting-white-house-take-photos-of-themselves-flipping-off-reagan-portrait/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164574/Gay-activists-scolded-White-House-flipping-Ronald-Reagans-portrait-gay-pride-event.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/22/gay-activists-ronald-reagan-white-house_n_1619392.html

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-activists-visiting-white-house-photos-themselves-flipping-190408628.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/22/gay-activists-make-obscene-gesture-reagan-white-ho/

looks like some have. Either-way, stupid cunts regardless of sexual orientation.

Pittsburgh
07-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I think I'll wait until I see it endlessly debated and discussed on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC. I can't wait to hear the outrage from those "fair" news networks. I'm sure the likes of Maher, Olbermann, Shultz and Maddow will get right on it and vehemently condemn those involved.

On a related note, I'm also waiting for that UFO to land on my front lawn. The damn thing has been hovering over my house for the last two weeks.

sw1442
07-17-2012, 04:57 PM
what a crime, I hope the victims are ok.

I agree WHERE IS THE MAINSTREAM NEWS COVERAGE?? this is so newsworthy.

Pittsburgh
07-17-2012, 05:20 PM
I was simply pointing out a blatant double-standard inside our (American) media. Sadly enough, rather than holding a mature and respectful conversation, I will go very slowly for the "special" folks on the forum who lack civil conversation skills, along with reading/comprehension abilities...

- What these people did was disrespectful and pathetic. I don't care if they happened to be gay, straight, liberal, conservative, green or purple.

- I never stated it was a "crime" to act like a low-class piece of shit inside the White House. Pathetic and sad? Absolutely. A crime? Nope. I love that touch of exaggeration though. Good job.

- Is it worth getting the country worked-up over? Absolutely not.

- Would it be received differently by the mainstream media in this country if it were a bunch of Christian-conservatives who attended the White House in order to preach anti-gay marriage and then proceeded to flip the bird at Kennedy, Obama, Carter or Clinton? If you actually live in this country, take a wild guess.

That's all I'm saying. I have absolutely nothing against gay marriage. I believe people have the right to love and marry whoever they want. At the same time, I hate the blatant double-standard inside our media.

Stark
07-17-2012, 05:24 PM
just to confirm to you what actual gay people think of this, showed these images to a guy in my team who's gay with a crush on me :D - we've been working a looong ass time together.

First reaction from him was: Who are they? Gay activist? well make sure to tell they don't represent me.

Pittsburgh
07-17-2012, 05:31 PM
just to confirm to you what actual gay people think of this, showed these images to a guy in my team who's gay with a crush on me :D - we've been working a looong ass time together.

First reaction from him was: Who are they? Gay activist? well make sure to tell they don't represent me.

And by no means do I look at those jerkoffs and think they represent the entire gay community, much like how I don't look at some nutty christian/catholic and believe they represent the entire religious community.

Personally, I judge each man/woman independently, gay or straight, black or white.

wanny1971
07-17-2012, 06:56 PM
WRONG PEOPLE TO FUCK WITH.. :lol: