PDA

View Full Version : 5 McCain Campaign's Full 2008 File On Mitt Romney

gazzthompson
07-17-2012, 03:34 AM
Holy fucking shit balls. If real, this is fucking hilarious.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/78582788/McCain-2008-Oppo-File

We are talking debt increasing, increasing gun licensing 400% , taxing the blind (wtf), Medicare fraud for a company he sat on the board , as CEO said “Insisted On Having Almost Dictatorial Powers. … That Was Essential.” ( clearly a commie dictator), outsourcing jobs , Improving Corporate Profits At Expense Of Local Workers, support for assault weapons ban, praised Massachusetts tough gun laws.. etc etc

This is fucking gold, no wander McCain picked *shudders* Sarah palin.. He had no choice as ol' mittens is unelectable!

gazzthompson
07-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Why no love for this? Ol' mittens is hilariously awful. Worst candidate in history?

Clodius
07-19-2012, 09:57 AM
This guy is the antithesis of "Republican", a stealth liberal if ever there was one. HAHAHAHA awesome.

gazzthompson
07-19-2012, 01:42 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gb9rVj8UbmW4GTx65L9iemehxQmA?docId=091948164 2304eeebe2d1b7b144ffa37

why won't he release his tax returns?

Mitt Romney's wife is reinforcing her husband's refusal to make public more of his of tax returns, saying "we've given all that people need to know" about the family's finances.

Republicans made a big fuss and bullshit (and still do) about releasing obama's birth certificate, why wont he release his tax returns?

Clodius
07-19-2012, 03:14 PM
He's a bumbling buffoon and he will lose. I'm more worried about why this is the best America can come up with, and I'm speaking about both candidates not just this epitome of corruption. We're FUCKED!!!

jamieooh
07-19-2012, 09:54 PM
where is barry's college transcripts? I think barry won't show them because just like Mr. 3 purple hearts John Kerry little ole George Bush received better grades.
Funny how barry is so smart , but he won't provide his transcripts. Barry couldn't find his ass with both hands.

eaglethebeagle
07-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Mitt wasn't my choice but he is by far better than Obama. This post just accentuates the fact that we know more about Romney who is not president than what we know about the man who is the president. It's fucking ridiculous we can't clearly know Obama is even a legal citizen of America.

Mitt Romney has made more jobs in one year as governor of Massachusetts than Obama has made in his lifetime.

BrendenF11
07-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Out of curiosity, and other than West, who was your choice for the rebulican canidate? Personally I would have chose Paul, I would have voted for him over any other. I am not completely on par with everything he says, IE foreign policy, but he seems more of a United States citizen than other canidates.

I would have voted for McCain in the last election too, my only issue was his age and his VP choice. Not because he was a woman, but because she was/is a fucking idiot. Which is unfortunate, I would have liked to have seen McCain in office.

eaglethebeagle
07-20-2012, 02:57 AM
I like West but he is too green politically so he isn't considered an option. Although I doubted Gingrich was an electable candidate he was who I voted for in the Florida primary.

Paul had some far out there beliefs and so I didn't get too fired up about him. I actually think Romney being considered liberal leaning is good for him in the election. There are the undecided and democrat voters that have clear sight of what Obama is and isn't now and so electing Romney for them is more comfortable.

gazzthompson
07-20-2012, 03:26 AM
do people still go on about Obamas citizenship..fucking lol. Eagle, you got any proof for your jobs claim? Romney was probably too busy firing Americans and outsourcing jobs to hire people.

Ronaldflanagan
07-20-2012, 03:36 AM
That document is obviously not from McCains campaign and is an obvious fabrication not to mention much of it comes straight from the libs talking points. Get ready because Romney is going to crush Obama in the election. IF there is an election that is.