PDA

View Full Version : Dog being ate on front page?

WarGen
05-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Are you friggin serious? Is that for real? I don't know man, what's the detail behind that photo. What country, why, etc?

napalmdeath1.0
05-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Are you friggin serious? Is that for real? I don't know man, what's the detail behind that photo. What country, why, etc?

bro, you need 2 read the comments on the original post

www.apacheclips.com/media/5991/GOT_PICS/

WarGen
05-08-2009, 08:01 PM
bro, you need 2 read the comments on the original post

www.apacheclips.com/media/5991/GOT_PICS/

That's the most messed up shit ever.

Originally Posted by partizan On 07 May 09:
"
Originally Posted by markoxx On 07 May 09:
"guys take it easy this is the iraqi army. the guys behind him are Ip."

markoxx is right, i've see some other photos about this "ritual" during the training, don't remember what corp but i think ING"
Old School Goregasm had a vid about Peruvian Spec Forces and how part of there training involved having a dog a a mascot and at the end of there training they had to run an obstacle course where at the end of it was the dog suspended with its legs stretched. The lead guy would then begin stabbing the dog and in the end they would eat the dog raw. pretty lame stuff and a poor attempt at trying to prove ones toughness. It actually had a pretty rough effect on me hearing the screams of the dog as it was wagging its tail when it saw the guy approaching and quickly switched once he began stabbing. I still imagine horrible deaths to each one of them. sick fucks...

napalmdeath1.0
05-10-2009, 08:20 PM
That's the most messed up shit ever.

yip, i have seen ppl burn 2 death and get decapitated, but the disruption had my tummy turning ppl=shit animals dont :(