PDA

View Full Version : Athiests brain washed me

Sixx
07-14-2012, 12:26 PM
The atheists on this site have brainwashed me

*Fatal system error Beep boop beep beep beep bop 01000110 01100001 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01111001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101101 00100000 01100101 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110010 00100000*

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ij43k0.jpg

gazzthompson
07-14-2012, 12:51 PM
The bible says god is real, and god says the bible is truth. CHECK MATE ATHEISTS

wanny1971
07-14-2012, 12:51 PM
i'd pray for you sixx.. but Crom never listens.. :lol:

ErisKillton
07-14-2012, 01:53 PM
"I'll save you Mary Jane!!!!!"

:P

serpa6
07-14-2012, 06:33 PM
According to the prophets Christmas is real there for god is real if santa is real He has to be real to create these 2
http://youtu.be/XSH9ryRzHQ4

Ronaldflanagan
07-14-2012, 06:39 PM
The atheists on this site have brainwashed me

*Fatal system error Beep boop beep beep beep bop 01000110 01100001 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110011 01111001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101101 00100000 01100101 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110010 00100000*

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ij43k0.jpg

Show me the book that proves he doesnt exist.

wanny1971
07-14-2012, 06:58 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pq9YNA2FhyM/Tr6MqPqBa3I/AAAAAAAAAiQ/bgkgXI4iMhw/s1600/overman.jpg
(Friedrich Nietzsche.. the Ubermensch that pronounced 'god is dead')

Benda
07-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Show me the book that proves he doesnt exist.

"He" who?

Peter Parker, or GOD ???

atrox6661
07-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Show me proof that I am not god.

Ronaldflanagan
07-14-2012, 08:49 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pq9YNA2FhyM/Tr6MqPqBa3I/AAAAAAAAAiQ/bgkgXI4iMhw/s1600/overman.jpg
(Friedrich Nietzsche.. the Ubermensch that pronounced 'god is dead')

Ah yes Nietzsche the mentally unstable syphylitic nihilist. His beliefs were more a reaction to the sad state of modern Christianity and its departure from Christs original teachings. I can understand his dislike of the organized religions of his day as can any student of history. However his book does not prove the unexistence of God. In his statement "The Death of God" he alludes that men would have to be God's themselves to have killed a God. Ironically reinforcing the idea that God does indeed exist. The quote is "God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?" Or perhaps you could lead me to the part where he proves God doesnt exist. Im a product of the failed American public school system so I may have missed it somewhere in his non-sensical even paradoxical ramblings.

wanny1971
07-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Ah yes Nietzsche the mentally unstable syphylitic nihilist. His beliefs were more a reaction to the sad state of modern Christianity and its departure from Christs original teachings. I can understand his dislike of the organized religions of his day as can any student of history. However his book does not prove the unexistence of God. In his statement "The Death of God" he alludes that men would have to be God's themselves to have killed a God. Ironically reinforcing the idea that God does indeed exist. The quote is "God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?" Or perhaps you could lead me to the part where he proves God doesnt exist. Im a product of the failed American public school system so I may have missed it somewhere in his non-sensical even paradoxical ramblings.

interpenetrating nietzsche is always difficult for those of faith..

nietzsche pronunciation 'god is dead' is said through the patsy 'the madman' in the book 'thus spoke Zarathustra' (your little excerpt)
god/religion is man made morality doctrine for men.. men who have then rejected god and the false morality that cage them are said to be nihilist..
(nietzsche actually saw religious men as nihilist.. its commonly misinterpreted)
now all men are 'beyond good and evil' nietzsche realises that empty men need a purpose beyond the 'eternal recurrence' he writes 'thus spoke Zarathustra' as a guide for godless men to become the 'Übermensch' (the paradoxical part is a later book called 'the last man' were he critique's thus spoke Zarathustra)
my own understanding and holistic interpretation of nietzsche's work seem vastly superior to the false pedagogical ramblings of the idiot that taught you..
individualism and free thought.. is my love for nietzsche..
now a nietzsche quote.. After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

serpa6
07-14-2012, 11:02 PM
Repent Sinners or I shall bring down a reign of fire upon thee
God (aka AC STAFF MOD)

Ronaldflanagan
07-15-2012, 12:48 AM
Hey I agree with you that man made religion is one of the greatest evils that can be perpetrated in this life. However what you fail to realize is you have fallen into the very same trap of those that you would ridicule and deride. Do you think the sophistry of your man made philosophy as you see fit is any different than the many man made interpretations that have sprouted on this planet out of the hearts of men? You assume you are well read and free of the control of other men. You have simply been fed a different god. Your statement that morality is man made reveals just what type of man you are. Do not be fooled there is only one destination for the path you are on and all your "ideas" and "learning" lead to one place. Self. Love of self is the end goal of the religion you teach and the reason for that is because you are the more easily controlled once you have enslaved yourself. More so when a man interprets himself as different, wiser, better than those around him. Because in the final analysis that is all you have, interpretation. The irony of what you term "individualism and free thought" are the very chains that bind you down and keep you from those exact goals. You cannot find the truth because you choose not to accept it and deep down you know its always been there. You would have to betray yourself and your past to know the truth and that is not an easy road for any man. You still havent answered my query. You cannot disprove God's existence because he does exist.At least mine does. As for your quote I wash my hands after I come into contact with any man. oh and here is another Nietzche quote for you "To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence.

goinloco1
07-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Ok, if athiests don't believe in god or the bible, why do they spend so much time trying to disprove? Is atheism itself a quazi religion? after all they are somewhat organized and have a belief no gods exist.
Whos to say any religion is the correct one if religion does actually exist? And why does someone think they should force their set of beliefs on others to try to prove what they believe in does or doesn't exist?

Fuck, now ya'll have me thinking philosophically ... My brain hurts

wanny1971
07-15-2012, 02:16 AM
Ronaldflanagan.. i never answered your query, as you well know, its an 'Ontological argument' that cartwheels into infinite regress..
just as i cannot disprove his existence, i also cannot prove his existence...so any answer is therefore an illogical fallacy..
as for the rest of your 'interpretations' of my doomed character, i've read but quickly forgotten as i will and am, be the only judge of my Übermensch sole..
amor fati.....fate's shadow will be illuminated by the light of my final destiny.... (wanny1971)

jamieooh
07-15-2012, 03:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxTMUTOz0w&feature=related

gazzthompson
07-15-2012, 07:01 AM
I cannot disprove the existence of a flying spaghetti monster god, there for he is real. Praise be to FSM. Disprove him! I dare you!

In the words of the greatest philosopher of our time, bill o'reily :

"Tides go in, tides go out, you can't explain that!".

Pittsburgh
07-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Ok, if athiests don't believe in god or the bible, why do they spend so much time trying to disprove? Is atheism itself a quazi religion? after all they are somewhat organized and have a belief no gods exist.
Whos to say any religion is the correct one if religion does actually exist? And why does someone think they should force their set of beliefs on others to try to prove what they believe in does or doesn't exist?

Fuck, now ya'll have me thinking philosophically ... My brain hurts

Well said.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I find the typical atheist nut just as annoying as the typical religious nut. Both feel the need to push their views on others. Quite frankly, I would prefer to see both parties stfu, believe in what they want to believe in and go on their merry way.

With that being said, I can deal with some nut knocking on my door and attempting to convert me to his or her religion. I'm capable of saying, "Thanks, but no thanks" and simply closing my front door. I can deal with some repetitive and predictable jerkoff at a party who feels the need to start the "God doesn't exist, why do you believe in him?" conversation after putting down his or her third zima.

What I'm unable to deal with are "people" who fly airliners into skyscrapers and intentionally target civilians in the name of their religion.