PDA

View Full Version : England vs Israel

HolX
05-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Who would win in a war? What's your opinion on the matter as both are well equipped.

Scott
05-08-2009, 07:24 PM
thats a very good question, there would no doubt be so many casualties on either side it would be a very close war but i would have to go with England.

no not because i live in the uk myself, but would most likely get more jets from america anyhows, since both countries are like brothers in war, also i beleive we would have better tactics, not to mention the beast of an apache we have, our sense of humour would cripple them too. :lol:

WarGen
05-08-2009, 07:39 PM
That'd be one fucked up war. Two allies with somewhat similar equipment in certain areas fighting? I doubt it would happen any time soon but damn. I'd probably give my vote to England but the Israelis are no joke and they have a lot of other stuff to worry about.

GTFPDQ
05-11-2009, 03:45 AM
I would have to say Israel would win. Why, because the Welsh, Irish and Scottish wouldnt be involved.

Once the gingers get involved, game over. World domination is nigh!!!!!

PS: Its a pet hate of mine, England is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland...... The United Kingdoms are Scotland and England. Wales is a Principality and Northern Ireland is a province. So for the geographically challenged... its United Kingdom (UK) or Great Britain (GB).

Oh and Im fucking SCOTTISH!