PDA

View Full Version : U.K. Mom May Lose Baby Due to Anti-Islamist Views

jamieooh
07-12-2012, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHmDeQIlvTo&feature=player_embedded#!
Is there more to this story?

gazzthompson
07-13-2012, 08:31 AM
News article link? I can't view the video from work on my phone, Sounds like bullshit and i can't find a single news post on Google.

I can see its EDL tho in the title. Instant flag of bullshit.

Sixx
07-13-2012, 09:35 AM
http://216.18.223.212/article/british-thought-police-threaten-to-seize-child-from-nationalist-mother

Instant flag of bullshit because you said so?

Ok I BELIEVE everything you say. You are the voice of TRUTH and REASON.
ALL HAIL GAZZ THE ALMIGHTY.

How about trying to prove this to be false?
I'm sure there could be more to the story.....

gazzthompson
07-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Calm your tits dude, I Havnt claimed eitherway if this is true or not. and taking news on Muslims from EDL is like talking news of black crime from the KKK or news about Obama from eagle, there is going to be bias, no doubt about it. It's an instant 'this might be bullshit' alert.

Edit: examiner failes to mention, unlike original article , that the woman has a string of convictions for violence and is banned from owning dogs after setting a pit bull on a former partner. Examiners failure to mention this pretty much shows that article to be shit.

Where is the council comment? They can't I'd imagine, confidentiality and all that.*ring ring ring* that's the bullshit alarm!

Sixx
07-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Calm your tits dude, I Havnt claimed eitherway if this is true or not. and taking news on Muslims from EDL is like talking news of black crime from the KKK or news about Obama from eagle, there is going to be bias, no doubt about it. It's an instant 'this might be bullshit' alert.

Do you ever sit back and read the stuff you post?
Especially when you contradict yourself......

Your comments are nothing but biased opinions supplemented by cheap google searches.

Am I biased? Does my posts almost always lean in that direction.....hell yeah.
I can admit it. How about you?

Oh and this 'Instant flag of bullshit' does not translate into this 'It's an instant 'this might be bullshit' alert'

gazzthompson
07-13-2012, 10:34 AM
The original article mentions convictions for violence, dog assaults, drug abuse, aggressive behavior mental health issues with no council comment. Stinks to high heavens with buuuulshit.

Contradiction? You mean the point where I claim it its true or not? Oh wait, that didn't happen. Also to flag something is not a statement eitherway, its a warning of highlighting important information , not a statement eitherway, and the source of information is bloody important. Oh and its called research, I know some people on this site despise researched opinions, but maybe try it.

Of course I'm bias, but for now I'm not making a statement on if its true or not, just highlighting that there is more to the story.

My bias opinion is that she's been deemed unfit, by a judge, to parent due to the above problems and most likely more (social worked problems are complex) and shes playing victim to try and win some public backing by calming its because she is/was EDL. When its probably a complex issue to do with her being a violent druggy. That's my bias personal opinion, I'm not stating that as fact before you claim so.

jamieooh
07-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Gazz that's what I was looking for was more information.
I hope there is more to this story, then this interview.
Do you have any information. I was hoping you or any other British apache
Had read other articles about this lady.

Sixx
07-13-2012, 02:07 PM
The original article mentions convictions for violence, dog assaults, drug abuse, aggressive behavior mental health issues with no council comment. Stinks to high heavens with buuuulshit.

Contradiction? You mean the point where I claim it its true or not? Oh wait, that didn't happen. Also to flag something is not a statement eitherway, its a warning of highlighting important information , not a statement eitherway, and the source of information is bloody important. Oh and its called research, I know some people on this site despise researched opinions, but maybe try it.

Of course I'm bias, but for now I'm not making a statement on if its true or not, just highlighting that there is more to the story.

My bias opinion is that she's been deemed unfit, by a judge, to parent due to the above problems and most likely more (social worked problems are complex) and shes playing victim to try and win some public backing by calming its because she is/was EDL. When its probably a complex issue to do with her being a violent druggy. That's my bias personal opinion, I'm not stating that as fact before you claim so.

That's not the contradictions I'm talking about.
We both know what I'm talking about. *wink*
Don't play :D

I'll leave it at that.

And you want to talk shit about eagle. Pffft.........

@ Jamie
Gazz is useless for info...you can do it like he does. http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/is-google-making-us-stupid/6868/
Just google and post the first three results. There's your answers and info.

MadeInRu
07-13-2012, 02:09 PM
That's not the contradictions I'm talking about.
We both know what I'm talking about. *wink*
Don't play :D

I'll leave it at that.

And you want to talk shit about eagle. Pffft.........

Hahahahaha.... I bet Eagle will enter with a shining sword in one hand and a burning Koran in another in this thread :D

Sixx
07-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Hahahahaha.... I bet Eagle will enter with a shining sword in one hand and a burning Koran in another in this thread :D

I bet three days from now you'll be whining about your lack of pussy and how you don't get no play from the girl you obsess over to Eris
Don't talk shit if you have dingleberries hanging from your anus hair. knowamean?

Don't talk about my lover eagle like that.

gazzthompson
07-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Gazz that's what I was looking for was more information.
I hope there is more to this story, then this interview.
Do you have any information. I was hoping you or any other British apache
Had read other articles about this lady.

This is the first time I'm hearing of it, so no other information for ya. But i would keep an open mind about the fact she's a violent druggy who has had a judge order the taking into care of her 3 kids. This MIGHT have something to do with it , rather than the EDL bullshit.

MadeInRu
07-13-2012, 02:32 PM
I bet three days from now you'll be whining about your lack of pussy and how you don't get no play from the girl you obsess over to Eris
Don't talk shit if you have dingleberries hanging from your anus hair. knowamean?

Don't talk about my lover eagle like that.

What's the second sentence means?

As for girls? Well, i just have them :D

gazzthompson
07-14-2012, 01:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

EDL EDL! WOO WOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUfZ2Di4EYk&feature=related

WHAT IS THIS DEVICE OF TALKING?!?! WHAT IS THIS MAGIC!

jamieooh
07-14-2012, 01:43 PM
gazz that was very difficult to watch.
My mind kept telling me that's what the the petshop boys would sound like if they were mad lol

MadeInRu
07-14-2012, 10:55 PM
What's that mean Gazz, What's that mean!? Don't say anything!!! What's that mean!!! :D

Jesus, that dude got issues :D