PDA

View Full Version : Russia trying to disrupt NATO training in georgia?

Cruelbreed
05-06-2009, 03:15 PM
The hell is Russia trying to do?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/07/world/europe/07georgia.html?ref=global-home

chriss
05-06-2009, 04:20 PM
fuck those Russians. Of course they led that mutiny.
and Russia has also expelled 2 Canadian diplomats recently. you know, i love it when tensions rise between NATO and Russia. I hope there will once be a war where NATO fucks up Russia.
Im 14, it will probably happen once in my life. cant wait for it.

ghost
05-06-2009, 04:33 PM
They're always pulling this kind of shit.

Woodbutcher824
05-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Cold War baby!!!!!!!

As Ghost said, same old shit.

But without the hard core Commie bit.

wicked21juggalo
05-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Does Russia not no how much strong NATO is??? Russia would look like a new born deer trying to walk.

ghost
05-07-2009, 11:34 PM
Does Russia not no how much strong NATO is??? Russia would look like a new born deer trying to walk.

As strong as NATO is, it doesn't really matter when you have a spineless president, like Obama.

leahcimnosirrom
05-08-2009, 12:51 AM
what russia is trying to pull, or influence georgian politics is no different then the BS we pulled in latin and south america sense the bay of pigs invasion in cuba. hell, they are freaked about being surrounded by independent states that do not aline them selves with their policies and or beliefs. i don't support what they did and think that they should be more focused on what is happening in their own boarders. you can only export so much natural resources before the bottom falls out in the markets. when that happens (and it did) you go broke fast. what do they manufacture and or export besides oil, timber, and minerals? if prices stay low, they will go broke. they are lousing much of the wealth that they built in the last 10-20 years. :duh: they are lashing out like a scared bully on the block losing his old crew...