PDA

View Full Version : Old Sparky (Florida Justice)

eaglethebeagle
06-29-2012, 10:45 PM
The execution of Allen Lee Davis in the Florida electric chair on July 8, 1999, was so violent that it set off a shock wave that rippled around the world. When the Florida Supreme Court ruled, yet again, that execution by electrocution is not unconstitutional, a dissenting justice attached three photographs of the execution to his dissent and posted them on the Florida Supreme Court web site. The photographs drew attention from all over the world, with many foreign visitors expressing disgust, while many Floridians rallied in support of “Old Sparky,” as the Florida electric chair is known. One Florida woman, in an email to the court, described the photographs as “wonderful.”

I know the death penalty really never stops a criminal because they all think they will get away with it but so then they do deserve to be sent to hell uncomfortable.

images of Davis post his visit with Old Sparky....

jamieooh
06-29-2012, 11:31 PM
Looks like he enjoyed the prison food a lot. I just looked him up. He got off a lot easier than his 3 victims.

ErisKillton
06-29-2012, 11:33 PM
When does the video come out?

veritas44
06-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Screw them...switch to DC power for the chair. I thing AC power is to nice for these asshole. Use DC and watch them burst into flames, their eyes blow out etc. Then put the fire out and then repeat until desired death has occurred.

Mark748
06-30-2012, 05:48 AM
In the first picture, my first thought was that the shock made his nipples bleed.