PDA

View Full Version : Saudi 'drifter' sentenced to death by beheading

jamieooh
06-29-2012, 05:06 PM
A middle-aged man in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to execution by public beheading after killing two people while ‘drifting’ his car, Reuters reports.

The man, who identified himself to police as “Mutannish,” which is Arabic for “he who ignores,” was engaging in a particularly reckless form of outlaw driving that is popular in the Kingdom and locally known as “Hagwalah.”

In videos posted to YouTube, large crowds are seen gathering by the side of the road to watch drivers skid their cars – often typical family sedans like Honda Accords and Hyundai Sonatas – through traffic at high speeds, sometimes heading in the wrong direction.

Several of the clips show out of control cars crash into the spectators causing serious injury, or even death. One particularly graphic video that surfaced in the internet in May a car rolled through a crowd as several passengers were thrown from vehicle. It has since been removed.

Faced with a growing problem, Saudi authorities are now treating fatalities caused by Hagwalah as negligent homicides, according to Reuters.

In 2005, a naval officer who killed three people in a similar accident was sentenced to death, but had the punishment reduced to 3,000 lashes and 20 years in prison.

It is not clear when Mutannish’s sentence is scheduled to be carried out.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/06/27/saudi-drifter-sentenced-to-death-by-beheading/#ixzz1zDeklgUD

Pittsburgh
06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
These d-bags are drifting all the time over there. They should call it a sport and turn it into human bowling. I'm all for it in that part of the world.

jamieooh
06-29-2012, 05:27 PM
These d-bags are drifting all the time over there. They should call it a sport and turn it into human bowling. I'm all for it in that part of the world.
You should copy right that? You could make a "killing" on televising and commercial contracts and sponsors.
I would love to see that sponsored by a beer company or Playboy. LMAO

Pittsburgh
06-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Excellent idea! I see a business opportunity here and jamieooh, how's 40-60 sound in your favor?

We call it....Saudi Drifting League (SDL).

The motto? "When we're are not blowing ourselves up and killing innocents in the name of our religion of peace, we are driftin' bitches!"

Rules:

1) If you drift and kill zero specators, off with your head.

2) If you kill only one person, a family member is whacked.

3) If you kill 2-5 people, you receive a goat for a hot night of tongue punching it's fart box.

4) If you kill 5-10, actual intercourse with said goat.

5) If you kill the entire crowd, you get the goat...AND...hold on...AND...Nancy Pelosi for a night of beautiful Muslim lovin'.

The business needs tweaking, but we are definately on to something.

jamieooh
06-29-2012, 05:46 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!!
We should search the country for every pinto , vega and corvair that is in drivable condition.
We should ship them over to Saudi Arabia . Let the games begin.

Pittsburgh
06-29-2012, 05:55 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!!
We should search the country for every pinto , vega and corvair that is in drivable condition.
We should ship them over to Saudi Arabia . Let the games begin.

I already have some of the racing names...

Shariff "The Sharia Law Slammer" Shakir.

Dallal "The Daughter Killer" Kamara.

Iman "The Infidel Slayer" Salama.

Khalid "The Clitoris Cutter" Karimi.

Ghaffari "The Goat Lover" Ghazi.

ErisKillton
06-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Pmsl!! Too fuckin funny you guys!

jamieooh
06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
car names
komikarzi
mohondi
nissani goatfinder

jamieooh
06-29-2012, 06:26 PM
we cannot under any circumstances allow this car in the SDL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhdjPIa4J0&feature=colike

veritas44
06-30-2012, 03:02 AM
After reading these post and then watching some videos I've decided a couple of things.

A: this shit is a riot
B: I'm gonna open a auto insurance company in Saudi
C: if you can drift with a bently...you have way to much fuckin money

People just line up on the road because they know some tool is gonna do it sooner or later. They do this shit in regular traffic...I found myself giggling like a little girl.
After y'all start up I want to invest. The shit is gonna replace soccer as the national sport

ErisKillton
06-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Was just watching some videos of these dirt surfers and I found a really good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUTlKaliW90&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jamieooh
06-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Well ramadingdongdang Eris that was some good stuff.
Pitts this just gave me an idea "now on DVD season 1's greatest hits and alli ooooops"

jamieooh
06-30-2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWGcy72ko0&feature=colike

ErisKillton
06-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Was that an arm in that last frame?! Excellent find Jamie! Much better than mine. Why don't those retards get out of the way?! They clearly can see that the car is coming strait for them and have time to part the mother fuckin seas... Get the hell away! They just seem like deer in the headlights... Literally. They flew like little rag dolls in white dresses.

I dunno maybe it was just me. Seemed like they could of gotten out of the way. Beheading is pretty brutal... And public beheading is even more stone age but in this case I'd say it's fitting because these people are out of their sun baked minds. Not for the drifting aspect of it but for the stupid way they go about it and the even stupider morons that stand on the street watching. Even though they deserve to get hit for standing around but judging from the videos I've seen there are plenty of innocent motorists and people who are just trying to get the fuck out of the way who don't deserve to be downed by a drifter.

Sahib the silkycamel Saudi driving car #72 AUDIenceSlayer

jamieooh
06-30-2012, 08:08 PM
that is an arm. the guy flying through the air appears to be missing an arm.
I would think the suadi government could build drifting strips and large sand berms for spectators.
watched it again and both guys being flung through the air appear to be missing right arms.
two rights don't make a wrong? lol