eaglethebeagle
06-27-2012, 11:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

What happened to freedom of speech? Enjoy

Sixx
06-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Dearborn needs to be purged.
No lie.

Watch all of the Dearborn videos and you'll see why.
Muslim capital of the U.S.A.

Not passive peace loving Muslims, but ghetto criminal Muslim wannabes from the pen.

BrendenF11
06-27-2012, 12:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

What happened to freedom of speech? Enjoy

I understand the conflict between the two, so that isn't an issue to me. Two religions sparring at each other like they frequently do, and it typically does get heated and progresses towards violence on a regular basis.

The most disgusting thing about this is the police not doing shit about it. What the fuck were they thinking? They should have set up fences or something to seperate the two groups, like they do at KKK or neo nazi rallies. Instead they do nothing and blame the Christians? Throwing words at each other is one thing, but trying to cause physical harm to another person is something that needs to be handled promptly and accordingly by law enforcement officials. This is a major fail by the police in the area.

gazzthompson
06-27-2012, 12:52 PM
As much as them Christians where clearly out to piss people off , its their right to do that and that does not excuse the crowds response. Having said that, the negative response and violence (from what i've seen) seems to be almost exclusively from kids, but again this is no excuse. Bunch of cunts all round with muslims winning the cunt war.

762happy
06-27-2012, 02:45 PM
it looks like we Christians need to start throwing bullet back fuck islame

Clodius
06-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Unfortunately Christians don't make good professional victims like the Muslims and Jews do that's why this video is a huge fail. Fuck em all.

eaglethebeagle
06-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Unfortunately Christians don't make good professional victims like the Muslims and Jews do that's why this video is a huge fail. Fuck em all.

What if it were atheist getting random shit thrown at them for having a rally? I guess its true then atheist care about nothing until it actually is them getting stomped out.

eaglethebeagle
06-27-2012, 04:51 PM

What if it were atheist getting random shit thrown at them for having a rally? I guess its true then atheist care about nothing until it actually is them getting stomped out.

gazzthompson
06-27-2012, 04:57 PM

If atheists where doing the exact same, then i would say the exact same, both are cunts. And atheists care about a lot of things, where you got this idea i dont know.

Pittsburgh
06-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Note to self: Never visit Dearborn, Michigan AKA Baghdad. I would rather visit San Francisco and that's saying a shit load.

Ronaldflanagan
06-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Remember that scene in the movie Rules of Engagment, when Samuel L. Jackson orders his soldiers to fire into the crowd attacking the embassy in Yemen. I was so hoping that would happen lol.

Ronaldflanagan
06-28-2012, 04:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL065CF4D0FC6311E4

Sadly this is the only clip i could find. I didnt add the music.