nastyleg
06-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Fucking kids.

atrox6661
06-22-2012, 11:27 PM
I bet that troll has an account here!

MrFibbles
06-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Holy shit, I sent an email to Interpol recently about someone DDoS Flooding my ip with a trojan just yesterday. Of course its not their job but they can appoint whoever is in the district of the hacker, but I waged hack wars with someone on a IRC Chat because he spams me everywhere I go. He has some how banned me several times too, they probably could had looked at my email by now. I found the virus on my computer and traced where the file came from over the internet, and it gave me the ip. And it sucks for him because I uploaded proof of the trojan and I also got his real ip. Secondly, I knew the only way he could DDoS my ip past my Firewall was to have a backdoor Trojan on my computer. And the only way that could get slipped by my Virus Scanner and Firewall was through IRC Chat or a Java script. That being said, he just made him self look like an idiot. He also attempted to get the filename.exe associated with a windows application so it could run without being called out as a threat. In the beginning he was using a Proxy on the IRC chat... and thought he was safe other how. But this is stunning how similar this situation is lol