PDA

View Full Version : me and my doctor need a psychiatrist..

wanny1971
06-20-2012, 04:16 PM
today i attended the local health centre for advice.. although there is nothing technically wrong with my health,(i'm just a bit run down).. i went for any possible help and advice regarding a legal battle i've found myself in..
basically i'm unemployed and have (as i see it) been unlawfully ordered by my government to attend a private sector business that helps folk back into work..only i'm not one of the 'eyes wide shut sheep' and have refused to sign my rights away to a civilian company and allow a 'slave business' to dictate the path my life is directed in.. i've not refused to attend, as all employment help is appreciated.. but the company in question will not allow me to attend without a signature, (they need my signature to get paid from the government.. hence i'm stuck in a paradoxical dilemma)..

because i'm resisting compliance, my social benefit has been stopped and for the last 3 months ive received a total of 71 quid to live by.. the visit to the doctor was to see if there was anything he could do in regards a social wellbeing/welfare issue.. heres what was said..

before i'd finnished explaining my problems, he knew what i was trying to explain and told me he see's 5/6 similar cases a week.. and was unable to help as new government laws had been put into place that restrict the lawful power that doctors have regarding social welfare..they can no longer solicit social welfare issues..
the government wants people to be unhealthy.. its good business (more medicine sold)
the government wants people to be dis-functional.. its good business (more social/behaviour enterprises)
the government wants people to be disorderly.. its good business (more private prisons)
demographiclly unhealthy challenged areas are monitored, the problem areas will be an opportunity to create private sector business solutions...problems THAT THEY ARE CREATING by reducing that areas government spending..
he agreed that england has stealthily become a tyrannical dictatorship. and true democracy is just a lie
and i was to prepare myself for the forthcoming british revolution
his final judgement was the banker's and 'corrupt have lots' were to blame and his solution was to behead them
(saudi justice was a comparison he used a lot)

after i left i felt like i needed to see a psychiatrist about a doctor :D
i'm currently self-medicating with a joint ..(thanks to a good mate)

ps..wake the fuck up people

ErisKillton
06-20-2012, 07:29 PM
"keep calm and carry on"..... my arse.

wanny1971
06-20-2012, 08:12 PM
"keep calm and carry on"..... my arse.

dumb patriotic sheep love that aphorism...makes em feel all loved by the wolf in sheeps clothing
i'm with that wise englishman that once said..
"No, fuck that. You can think about it. I am panicking and I'm off" :lol:

Sixx
06-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Smoke that spliff bro, FUCK THE WORLD.
We'll all unite and kill all the greedy corrupt government gangsters.