PDA

View Full Version : Another stand your ground controversy.

MadeInRu
06-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Your thoughts Apache?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1684471132001/

mrfrosty
06-15-2012, 01:19 AM

BrendenF11
06-15-2012, 03:15 PM
The thing that really pisses me off about this is that people use this defense so readily. If someone is hiding under a fucking car they are not a threat, you can cover them and hold them there until the police get there. Not to mention sitting in your pick up is not threatening, nor does it present a threat. Much like the martin case, this one is much more clear cut by the sounds of it. It is so damn stupid when people with weapons feel they need to use them just because they have them. Not only that but this hurts having castle doctrine laws, which are good laws, when people do something stupid like this. What a joke, I hope they lock that SOB for a long time.

conorcolt
06-15-2012, 08:35 PM
if MJ was legal this would have never happened, that the REAL crime, lol. but seriously how in the hell can you claim fear for your life while shooting somone in the back?

serpa6
06-15-2012, 11:28 PM
I had found this last night and MIR did me a big favor by posting this for me as I was busy working on the FrontPage The reason I am writing this comment here is to give a big thanks on posting for me and to comment on it.
Again thanks Mir

Very true what everyone has said alot of members have been finding similar stories on this subject.

You have all seen the vid and you see how fuckbag retardo revia, try's right off the bat to ask if it was racially motivated. I had heard another story about this racist bullshit. About how African Americans want Al Sharpton to stop his racially fuel lectures!!
Has anyone heard of the same story Thoughts on this Apaches

KGCNC
06-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Controversy? None here. Guilty by stupidity. Al Sharpton can fuck off,too.

brightgoo
06-16-2012, 02:33 PM
executions aren't defensive, but if the dudes in the car said some unwarranted smart ass remark, as a white dude walked by them, (being racist themselves) then I bet your ass they wish they hadn't.