PDA

View Full Version : Raw Video: Toddler Ejected During Police Chase

Sixx
06-14-2012, 12:22 AM
In Lubbock, Texas, police have released a shocking video (below) of a Saturday night car chase that resulted in an 18-month-old girl being ejected from an SUV.

17-year-old Kenny Shawn Jimenez and three other teens robbed 19-year-old Chelsea Betenbough in a Depot District parking lot and then made their getaway with a toddler in their SUV.

Betenbough told KCBD-TV: "He was getting in the car and I said 'all that with a baby in the back seat?' I was shocked I saw her."

The teens led police on a chase, which ended in an accident, with the child being ejected through the back window.

The video shows the little girl standing up and running towards the vehicle. A female suspect gets out of the SUV and picks her up.

The suspects were later arrested in a woman's backyard. Jimenez was reportedly the toddler's father.

The child suffered only minor injuries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BhM2c0FoehM

Sixx
06-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Poor little girl. I cannot imagine the fear and confusion she was going through....

I hope the cops beat that motherfucker driving real good.

Benda
06-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Thank fuck he didn't reverse over the child at the end there. The rage build up inside the cops responding to that call must be massive.

If it were me, I would feel like executing those mother fuckers right there.

eaglethebeagle
06-14-2012, 01:47 PM
I hope he gets shanked in prison.

KGCNC
06-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Now I know whos picture is goin with me to the range. Prick bastard. Somebody was watching over that lil girl.

brightgoo
06-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Yes thank God his head was ringing or something, and he didnt throw it in reverse