PDA

View Full Version : If Europe goes down, we will drag you with us

Stark
06-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Just to make sure that you yanks know that IF we go down, we make every effort to take you with us.

Polite as usual

Stark

jamieooh
06-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Let's drag China with us.

MadeInRu
06-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Stark, what's up with you lately?You have some rage against the world? :D

Toki
06-12-2012, 11:21 AM
I common saying is "If the US catches a cold, Europe gets the flu." That's the deal when world economies are tied. And China's economic bubble is bursting or about to.

No worries though. I have booze, pills, and a shotgun with a toe attachment just in case.

Sixx
06-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Good luck. After we vaporize what is left of Europe...we will colonize it with Muslims and sheep. :)

We have to get rid of soft ass Obama first though

veritas44
06-12-2012, 03:52 PM
for fucks sake...lets just do this. If nothing else it will validate the doomsday preppers.
Lets just launch old painless and start this world over.

nastyleg
06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over?!! What brought this shit on.

eaglethebeagle
06-12-2012, 04:35 PM
This all can be stopped if we flatten iran. Then russia has no little brother to push into fights. Then its back to how it has been for the last 30 40 years.

Stark
06-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Stark, what's up with you lately?You have some rage against the world? :D

I'm always like this - I'm what you call a misanthrope

Toki
06-12-2012, 06:00 PM
This all can be stopped if we flatten iran. Then russia has no little brother to push into fights. Then its back to how it has been for the last 30 40 years.

Jesus Christ. You are as thick as the retard boy down the street.

eaglethebeagle
06-12-2012, 08:06 PM
But you are the retard boy down the street.

Toki
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
But you are the retard boy down the street.

Try formulating an original post without sounding like you just huffed paint.

Iran has nothing to do with Europe nor Russia. You apparently don't understand UN sanctions, not to mention how the World works.

I would respond more to your inane postings but I feel you're trolling us.

eaglethebeagle
06-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Try formulating an original post without sounding like you just huffed paint.

Iran has nothing to do with Europe nor Russia. You apparently don't understand UN sanctions, not to mention how the World works.

I would respond more to your inane postings but I feel you're trolling us.

LOL dude this awesome its so bad its good. I feel like this is some kind joke because that is not the best or smartest you can give I know you better.

Why did you capitalize "World"? thats odd.

gazzthompson
06-13-2012, 04:02 AM
Eagles solution to everything : attack Iran.

Economic problems in the west? Attack Iran. Eagle seems more keen for war and death than achma dinner jacket or whatever the Fuck he's called, ironic really. It's almost like you want our troops fighting and dying..

How about this, once we pull out of Afghanistan can we try go a few years without war ? Have a few years of not spending billions and losing people fighting fucked up middle east countries.

Clodius
06-13-2012, 05:07 AM
I wonder how pissed off he will be when the Mayan prophecy fails materialize. Rapture fails again. And we inaugurate our Prez for his second term.

ErisKillton
06-13-2012, 06:50 AM
Some people just want to see the world burn. And I'm down with that.

Stark
06-13-2012, 08:09 AM
I wonder how pissed off he will be when the Mayan prophecy fails materialize. Rapture fails again. And we inaugurate our Prez for his second term.

Well based on the fact that they recently found a much older mayan calendar which dates much further into the future I would say its pretty certain that the world will not end this year.

MadeInRu
06-13-2012, 10:49 AM

I can give you a visual impression of that! :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-KhSTgo3YA

serpa6
06-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over?!! What brought this shit on.

That is just out fearless leader practing his Superb Trolling skills
Lmao

serpa6
06-13-2012, 04:05 PM
I can give you a visual impression of that! :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-KhSTgo3YA

This is a Prime of 2 things 1 Zombie control 2 Why some animals eat there young At the end of the video his dad spoke those magic 2 words SHUT UP boom peaceful end to a out of control Brat

serpa6
06-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Well based on the fact that they recently found a much older mayan calendar which dates much further into the future I would say its pretty certain that the world will not end this year.
So we have another shot at the Zombie apocolypse there Boss ? Get ready there AC Stock up on ammo

Toki
06-13-2012, 04:24 PM
LOL dude this awesome its so bad its good. I feel like this is some kind joke because that is not the best or smartest you can give I know you better.

Why did you capitalize "World"? thats odd.

The fail is strong with you.