PDA

View Full Version : China--American Human Rights Record

Sixx
06-07-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm surprised that no one here has brought this up :)

The State Department of the United States released its Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2011 on May 24, 2012. As in previous years, the reports are full of over-critical remarks on the human rights situation in nearly 200 countries and regions as well as distortions and accusations concerning the human rights cause in China. However, the United States turned a blind eye to its own woeful human rights situation and kept silent about it. The Human Rights Record of the United States in 2011 is hereby prepared to reveal the true human rights situation of the United States to people across the world and urge the United States to face up to its own doings.

http://www.nyconsulate.prchina.org/eng/xw/t935226.htm

eaglethebeagle
06-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Some of what it says is true but shit if china wants to be casting stones when their record on human rights is likely one of the worst in the world. They are pissing about how many women are in government positions... try and find women in government in china its not possible. They allow slave labor in their manufacturing and factories that is well documented. Look at the apple and the foxxconn factory with all the jumpers they have. I think the U.S. is certainly far advanced in all human rights than most countries. Do we have issues? yes we need to find solutions to some of our own issues but I would take our troubles over living in china and their issues any day.

Clodius
06-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Gotta love the chinglish...There are some interesting stats in there, many of which are not good at all. But, fuck China. I don't know why we sit passively and let our corporations rape us by shipping our jobs over there in the short sighted interest of immediate quarterly gain. Hey Cadillac, who the fuck is going to buy your product when they have subsistence level wages from Walmart, et al?

MadeInRu
06-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Guys, i think you're missing the point here.Every one knows how bad the human rights are in China, Russia or India. But none of those countries is actually releasing human rights report every year to trow a stone in some one else back yard.

Simple reason why many people all over the world don't like US is because it's always minds some one else business. I can understand if it was Sweden, Norway or Finland who would be releasing such reports since they're bar none and second to no one in human rights.

But US needs to take care of their own stuff first, no matter how far they are ahead of the China lets say, in order to make such claims which are obviously strongly politically motivated, they are still way behind Scandinavian countries.

MadeInRu
06-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Look at the Human Rights report for 2011 below, Scandinavia countries are not even present in it! That's an amazing feet to achieve!

http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2011

Of course there is some shit there as well, but it's so insignificant that they're not even researching it.

Sixx
06-07-2012, 03:06 PM
^^
I had a feeling the Shills would turn up in this thread. Where is the other half of the sockpuppet duo?
I should become a fortune teller ;)

You know the USA is always right :D

I'm only kidding.

MadeInRu
06-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Well... YES Sixx lol, you don't see me making a huge thing out of all trouble US is facing in their own country. Why the fuck US department of bull crap is interfering with Russia's domestic policy? Russia is not stealing your work places, your money or anything else.... Why does US still keeps trowing rocks in our backyard? Why wouldn't they publish a similar report about issues faced by US inside their own country today?

Tell me please!.

MadeInRu
06-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Oops... some how a double post here...

Will put amazing water stunt here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rY0auw5wCo&feature=g-all-u

Sixx
06-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Well... YES Sixx lol, you don't see me making a huge thing out of all trouble US is facing in their own country. Why the fuck US department of bull crap is interfering with Russia's domestic policy? Russia is not stealing your work places, your money or anything else.... Why does US still keeps trowing rocks in our backyard? Why wouldn't they publish a similar report about issues faced by US inside their own country today?

Tell me please!.

lmao....the pot calling the kettle black much?

MadeInRu
06-07-2012, 06:34 PM
@Sixx What when hahahah No really, you say i'm wrong?

Sixx
06-07-2012, 06:53 PM
@Sixx What when hahahah No really, you say i'm wrong?

Explain the interfering with domestic policy part for me......

Foreign policy interference...yeah I can see that. That is pretty much a revolving door between the US and Russia. How many times have "relations" been reset? :)

But give me some examples of domestic(not Putin's misinterpretations of US state department documents). All we are doing is Supporting Human Rights and Democracy :D

When it comes down to it....who looks worse when compared?
Russia hands down.

Didn't you say Russia fucked your family over? Why do you fight tooth and nail supporting those people?

serpa6
06-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Why doesn't Russia pay back all the money the US gave them when they collapsed That is why we throw stones in your backyard we bought into some of it lol jk

Benda
06-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Look at the Human Rights report for 2011 below, Scandinavia countries are not even present in it! That's an amazing feet to achieve!

http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2011

Of course there is some shit there as well, but it's so insignificant that they're not even researching it.

Are they all first world countries...nope. Comparing apples with oranges. Some are war torn, poverty stricken, disease ridden who knows what else. Economies differ, politics, corruption, crime rates and so on, none of which seems to matter here, or does it?

Certainly no mention of Australia, which is perfect for us, we live in a fucking dreamworld no doubt, a land where the grass really is greener. Human rights are not an issue down under i hear you say!

eaglethebeagle
06-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Oops... some how a double post here...

Will put amazing water stunt here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rY0auw5wCo&feature=g-all-u

I just tried this trick with my other laptop and now I have only one laptop.....fucking thanks for influencing me to ruin a perfectly good computer.:)

eaglethebeagle
06-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Hey MIR

I think America will bitch about Russia as long as your beloved Russia gives cash, nuclear data, weapons to Iran who then goes and supports all islamic terrorism worldwide including Chechnya. Why the fuck do you guys do that shit? You fight terrorism yet pay them and arm them? Its truly a clue of how insane putin is.

MadeInRu
06-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey MIR

I think America will bitch about Russia as long as your beloved Russia gives cash, nuclear data, weapons to Iran who then goes and supports all islamic terrorism worldwide including Chechnya. Why the fuck do you guys do that shit? You fight terrorism yet pay them and arm them? Its truly a clue of how insane putin is.

Hey, maybe there is no war in Chechnya? Maybe when US stops supporting UAE war with terror will be over? Maybe when you stop watching Fox news you will understand? Maybe when you know that 2 + 2 is 4 you will have less questions? Why does Great Britain hides one of the biggest terrorist of all times? Why am i more worried about US then some Iran?

Can you give me any prove that Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Russia? Or... just as always..... empty words? I got used to you talking bullshit... Nothing new here.... A Fox brain washed person... But you never gave anything apart from total bullshit.... Or what's next. Osama Bin Laden was Russian?

Surprise me!!

Sixx
06-09-2012, 06:26 PM
lol you were right MiR
This thread was gonna get heated :)

This is a good one.....

serpa6
06-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey, maybe there is no war in Chechnya? Maybe when US stops supporting UAE war with terror will be over? Maybe when you stop watching Fox news you will understand? Maybe when you know that 2 + 2 is 4 you will have less questions? Why does Great Britain hides one of the biggest terrorist of all times? Why am i more worried about US then some Iran?

Can you give me any prove that Iran is sponsoring terrorism in Russia? Or... just as always..... empty words? I got used to you talking bullshit... Nothing new here.... A Fox brain washed person... But you never gave anything apart from total bullshit.... Or what's next. Osama Bin Laden was Russian?

Surprise me!!
Yah he had a little russian in him Up his ass lol