PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit you are not going to believe what i just found`

Stark
06-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Found this on another page ...

Holy fucking shitballs for 40k this baby could be yours!!!!!

Of course some of you California hippies will now say - STARK!!! duh 50bmg is banned in cali, because of you know like heatseaking anti aircraft like weapons duh!!
But here's the kicker, apparently since its a crew served weaopib and not a firearm that you fire from the should its not considered a rifle, therefore it doen't fall under the .60 ban hahahaha isn't that great?!!

Just image you attach that thing on the back of your truck which is sporting a confered flag and a sticker that says "We vote from the roof top" and you turn up like that on the next Obama speech / rally!
Think they let you go through?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=283420267

eaglethebeagle
06-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Ill take it at just 40grand its a bargain. LOL:lol:

Pittsburgh
06-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Only $40,000?

And it's not being sold by the Ruskies?

Okay, what's the catch?

nastyleg
06-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Probably de-mil

veritas44
06-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Even if the 50 Cal law applied... for only 40K that would leave enough play money to get re-barreled in 416 barrett

serpa6
06-06-2012, 08:26 PM
i need it for all the doves and geese that fly over my backyard :)

BrendenF11
06-06-2012, 10:00 PM
So I know I wanted this, couldn't think of a reason though. Then it hit me, I need this for coyote hunting! It's that or I buy a PEQ-15 and some NVG's. Even then I am usually a little tipsy when coyote hunting so this would work great! Plus it could be used for birthday celebrations, and weddings much like a haji would do. And make tearing down any older out building that needs to be torn down fun and efficient. K the reasons for having this are endless.

Stark
06-07-2012, 02:41 AM
So I know I wanted this, couldn't think of a reason though. Then it hit me, I need this for coyote hunting! It's that or I buy a PEQ-15 and some NVG's. Even then I am usually a little tipsy when coyote hunting so this would work great! Plus it could be used for birthday celebrations, and weddings much like a haji would do. And make tearing down any older out building that needs to be torn down fun and efficient. K the reasons for having this are endless.

hunting while being tipsy, great...