PDA

View Full Version : Advertisments lie, it doesn't get shining white

Stark
06-04-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't give a shit how long you would wash the little guy - Arial will not be able to make him shinning white. :P -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uuMqJOSl3Q

lol sorry guys I tone it down in the future.

wanny1971
06-04-2012, 12:13 PM
its time to change your avaitar...and whilst your at it, put yourself in T.O... :D

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 12:22 PM
put yourself in T.O... :D

Wait....did you just tell Stark to put his penis inside Terrell Owens' fart box?

Maybe I read this wrong?

eaglethebeagle
06-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I saw this a few days back. Is that two dudes at the Laundromat? This is really Darwinism in action. Your brain tells you to put your offspring into a washing machine and you successfully kill your child it is literally survival of the fittest as he suggest. The dumb kill their own and the smart flourish.

These two are as smart as the drugged out slut leaving her baby on her car hood I posted. These kids would be better off going to heaven and not enduring more neglect and abuse in the future from these mental midgets.

jamieooh
06-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Eagle you are right these two are mouth breathers. What do you bet they get a lawyer and sue the store and wachine machine manufacturer.
Since I don't have children I must ask. Do you only put a child in for 15 seconds? What's the best detergents and fabric softer to use?LOL

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Free handout time for these two.

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Also wanny, don't me wrong...

Stark is a good little brainwashed aryan. He's a high boot-stepping, blue-eyed, blonde-haird, kraut, nazi, slut whore, slam pig. Still, telling him to bang T.O.'s choco pit is just wrong. Even in my book.

Now, you ask yourself - What does Pittsburgh know? Afterall, I'm just a cocky, arrogant, flag-waving, dego, wop, greaseball, Italian-American who doesn't know his asshole from his elbow. But still- you're suggestion is completely out of line and I think you owe him an apology.

I think I just combined two threads?

Stark
06-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Also wanny, don't me wrong...

Stark is a good little brainwashed aryan. He's a high boot-stepping, blue-eyed, blonde-haird, kraut, nazi, slut whore, slam pig. Still, telling him to bang T.O.'s choco pit is just wrong. Even in my book.

Now, you ask yourself - What does Pittsburgh know? Afterall, I'm just a cocky, arrogant, flag-waving, dego, wop, greaseball, Italian-American who doesn't know his asshole from his elbow. But still- you're suggestion is completely out of line and I think you owe him an apology.

I think I just combined two threads?

uh... Sieg Heil perhaps?

veritas44
06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
To me the child in the dryer was bad real bad. But if you look close at this vid or the one on you tube...behind the parent you can see a stroller and the blankets moves... there is a baby in that stroller as the dude freaks out and plows over it knocking the stroller all to hell and then they take off leaving the crashed over stroller with a fuckin baby in it.
You should have to have a licence to breed.

goinloco1
06-05-2012, 12:59 AM
sorry, but I think forced sterilization is in order ... for both of them. and anyone that has a kid while living on welfare.
guarantee there will be people finding jobs then... and it would sure as hell cut back on welfare costs.
better yet, strap their happy ass onto a tilt-a-whirl and crank that fucker till they no longer exist, all the while yelling "is it funny like you thought your kid was in the machine?"

eaglethebeagle
06-05-2012, 10:56 AM
It is shit like this that makes it sound ok for the government to use eugenics.