PDA

View Full Version : What say AC about this?

eaglethebeagle
06-03-2012, 10:56 PM
A Phoenix, Ariz., woman put her 5-week-old baby on top of her car in his car seat and drove away, apparently forgetting he was there, not even noticing when the seat fell off the car and landed in an intersection, police said.
Neighbors discovered the baby on the roadway, still strapped to his safety seat, which was lying on its side. Luckily, the baby was unhurt.

The baby's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, who allegedly had been smoking marijuana, was arrested and charged with aggravated driving under the influence and child abuse, police said.
"We believe that whatever she was under the influence of was the deciding factor in what did happen to this child and we're extremely happy that for the baby this turned out well and the baby is going to be OK," Officer James Holmes of the Phoenix Police Depart said.

Clauser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park, but the boyfriend was arrested on suspicion of aggravated DUI when they went to a store - with the baby in the car - to get beer, according to police.
Upset that her boyfriend was arrested, police said, Clauser went to a friend's home and smoked more marijuana.

Clauser left around midnight and apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof of the car and drove off, forgetting he was there, and continued driving after the baby fell off the car, Holmes said.
Leilani Gerlach, a homeowner who lives across from the intersection, notified police after she and another neighbor saw the baby in the car seat on the street.

"We were both rolling our eyes in astonishment that someone could forget their baby," Gerlach said. "The car seat was turned to the side so anyone passing by wouldn't be able to tell there was an actual baby inside. Thank god they stopped."
After police arrived, two people walked up and told them the baby was Clausen's. As the officers talked to the two, who identified themselves as friends of Clausen and her boyfriend, the young mother drove up, police said.

"[She] had gotten into her car, set the baby seat on top of the car and forgot that the child was up there. It does not appear that immediately she realized what happened," Holmes said. "I think that perhaps she got where she was going and realized that she did not have the baby in the car."
"There was damage to the car seat, it was scraped but there was no damage to the child," Holmes said.

The baby is now in custody of Child Protective Services.

Photo of the mother of the year nominee.

Sixx
06-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Those are some POT HEADS that I'd love to stomp into the ground.
Judging from the picture....there is more involved than just weed.

I'd like to shoot that bitch right in the forehead.

Good thing the baby wasn't hurt. That could have went very very badly in many ways.
People like that disgust me.

eaglethebeagle
06-03-2012, 11:28 PM
I will say this that at least she buckled the little boy up. That could have easily turned out the other way. If fact the poor kid might have been better off than what his life is going forward with this slut.

jamieooh
06-03-2012, 11:35 PM
about 495 children have died since 1998 by being left in the car.
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/safety/a/05_hot_cars.htm
Although experts often focus on more common safety measures, like using car seats correctly and basic childproofing, there are many less well known 'hidden dangers' that may put your kids at risk.

Your family car is one of these 'hidden dangers,' and it is not just because of car accidents. In addition to the risk of getting hit or run over by a car, being left or getting trapped in a hot car can be just as deadly a danger. In fact, at least 495 children have died after being left in a hot car (sometimes on relatively mild days with only 70 degree temperatures) since 1998.

And 2010 was a record year for deaths for children left in hot cars - 49 deaths.

Situations in which kids get hurt in hot cars include when:

infants and toddlers are simply forgotten in their car seat

toddlers or preschoolers sneak into the car to play and can't get out

kids get trapped in the trunk

BrendenF11
06-03-2012, 11:49 PM
I am 27, soon to be 28, and I can personally speak for my generation. It is a societal issue, there is certainly a loss of responsibility in the younger generations. They do not want to work, they do not want to earn their keep, and they certainly do not want to take responsibility for their actions. That is not something that they aquired thro Wugh schools or their friends. I saw a great comic the other day in the paper, 1950's: Student receives and F on the paper parents say to their child, "What the fuck is this shit?!" beating ensues. 2010's: Student receives and F on a paper, students parents with the student approach the teacher after the class and ask the teacher, "What the fuck is this shit."

While it is an absolute slap on America's education system, it also points out a very defined flaw in this generation over the past 20 years. Responsibility is on someone elses shoulders, you never have to admit to a fault or accept that the choices that you make have an affect on other people. That is why people do shit like this.

If I supported the death penalty I would say hang this bitch high, don't drop her either just a slow easy let down so the neck doesn't snap.

lulupatunia
06-03-2012, 11:58 PM
why no death penalty?

jamieooh
06-04-2012, 12:07 AM
http://www.kidsandcars.org/userfiles/dangers/shared/fatalities-pie-chart.pdf
none traffic related fatalities

Benda
06-04-2012, 12:18 AM
After having been at my kids births, this story leaves me wondering if the child was even hers.

Any normal parent who's been through childbirth would have a bond with their child that serves to prevent this sort of shit from ever happening.

As a precautionary and preventative measure, her ovaries and uterus should be removed without anaesthetic.

jamieooh
06-04-2012, 12:35 AM
What kind of person forgets a baby?
The wealthy do, it turns out. And the poor, and the middle class. Parents of all ages and ethnicities do it. Mothers are just as likely to do it as fathers. It happens to the chronically absent-minded and to the fanatically organized, to the college-educated and to the marginally literate. In the last 10 years, it has happened to a dentist. A postal clerk. A social worker. A police officer. An accountant. A soldier. A paralegal. An electrician. A Protestant clergyman. A rabbinical student. A nurse. A construction worker. An assistant principal. It happened to a mental health counselor, a college professor and a pizza chef. It happened to a pediatrician. It happened to a rocket scientist.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/27/AR2009022701549.html?sid=ST2009030602446

veritas44
06-04-2012, 02:51 AM
What kind of person forgets a baby?
The wealthy do, it turns out. And the poor, and the middle class. Parents of all ages and ethnicities do it. Mothers are just as likely to do it as fathers. It happens to the chronically absent-minded and to the fanatically organized, to the college-educated and to the marginally literate. In the last 10 years, it has happened to a dentist. A postal clerk. A social worker. A police officer. An accountant. A soldier. A paralegal. An electrician. A Protestant clergyman. A rabbinical student. A nurse. A construction worker. An assistant principal. It happened to a mental health counselor, a college professor and a pizza chef. It happened to a pediatrician. It happened to a rocket scientist.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/27/AR2009022701549.html?sid=ST2009030602446

Jamie
that ain't no shit...It even brings back a story when i was a kid. Back in 1971 after my father had gotten back from vietnam and had gotten on to the police dept, my parents bought their first house. while they packed up the apartment, me being the standard 6 year old I was out playing around. Well the finished packing, loaded up the vehicles and off they went. Mind you this was early in the day when they finished and left.
later that after noon (read 7 at night) my mother asked my father where i was. my father said I don't know i thought he was with you. my mother said, I thought he was with you. so about 8 that night they found me finally at the neighbors apartment, looking ragged and worried as hell.

Stark
06-04-2012, 06:43 AM
Okay fuck that…

Seriously folks, I have a two year old son – there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!! You ever forget about your son, it’s impossible, I don’t care how much you smoked how fucking airborne you are or how drunk you can get, you never forget about your child. And mind you I am about the most forgetful person on this planet (my long suffering moderators can testify to that I can assure you) but even I have never forgot about my son.
Here are two golden rules with babies
1) Never ever place you baby in a baby seat on a table or top of a car – THINGS can fall down you know (fucking dipshit)
2) You take the baby out of the buggy you place it in the fucking child seat, you don’t fuck around you don’t get delayed in the child seat the child goes THAN you can scratch your ball sack or do whatever the fuck you’ve got to do, if I would have to place my shopping beside the car to put my son in the his child seat and somebody would run away with my shopping’s I STILL would place him first in his child seat before I run after the thief and beat him to death with my dick.

This is always puzzling to me anyways, you have to get a license to get a dog but it’s okay to breed as many little trailer trash tornado bait offspring’s as you want to. It’s ridicules and its wrong – breeding children should not be part of your basic rights, if you are not in a situation that largely speaking is suitable for kids be it your age or the surroundings you live in you should not be allowed to have children until you have changed your surroundings to be suitable for children and even than everybody should receive a visit from the child support center once a year or in some cases more monitoring progress and being there for support – this doesn’t need to cost a lot either, a simple house call and look around checking with parents and kids if they need anything can in most cases highlight neglect.

eaglethebeagle
06-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Okay fuck that…

Seriously folks, I have a two year old son – there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!! You ever forget about your son, it’s impossible, I don’t care how much you smoked how fucking airborne you are or how drunk you can get, you never forget about your child. And mind you I am about the most forgetful person on this planet (my long suffering moderators can testify to that I can assure you) but even I have never forgot about my son.
Here are two golden rules with babies
1) Never ever place you baby in a baby seat on a table or top of a car – THINGS can fall down you know (fucking dipshit)
2) You take the baby out of the buggy you place it in the fucking child seat, you don’t fuck around you don’t get delayed in the child seat the child goes THAN you can scratch your ball sack or do whatever the fuck you’ve got to do, if I would have to place my shopping beside the car to put my son in the his child seat and somebody would run away with my shopping’s I STILL would place him first in his child seat before I run after the thief and beat him to death with my dick.

This is always puzzling to me anyways, you have to get a license to get a dog but it’s okay to breed as many little trailer trash tornado bait offspring’s as you want to. It’s ridicules and its wrong – breeding children should not be part of your basic rights, if you are not in a situation that largely speaking is suitable for kids be it your age or the surroundings you live in you should not be allowed to have children until you have changed your surroundings to be suitable for children and even than everybody should receive a visit from the child support center once a year or in some cases more monitoring progress and being there for support – this doesn’t need to cost a lot either, a simple house call and look around checking with parents and kids if they need anything can in most cases highlight neglect.

I have to agree with you Stark. I have 5 damn kids ....... F I V E !!!! My oldest is 21 in Oct. I was 19 when he was born. Like Benda said and Stark before when your child is born and you are a normal human you instantly as a man develop this desire to kill any kind of threat to your child. That extreme desire to protect your children is what would never allow you to "forget" your kid on your car.

If you are trying to speak to this and have not been a parent yet I promise you it not possible to entirely understand what it is to be a parent. This girl is either brain fucked without the added drugs in her or she is mentally equal to that callie Anthony cunt that she doesn't care about her child like a normal person to the point that her child could "accidentally" die while she "accidentally" lets it "accidentally" die.

This to me is like the people who say their kid accidentally fell in the swimming pool and drown. Its not so much an accident as a way to kill their kid and try to make it look not planned.

This just doesn't happen with a caring normanl parent. You forget your drink on the roof of your car but you never fucking forget one of your children on top of your car.

Stark
06-04-2012, 07:56 AM
say what eagle?

I thought you were a 19 year old geek posting from your parents basement no offense :D
Lol thats mental - we are both nearly same age I am just a year younger - I HAVE to get the idea out of my head that the majority of my users are all underaged fucking internet tough guys.

And I fully agree with everything you just said.

Let me give you a real life example which happened a two days ago.

Wife is in Latvia I have the place for myself since the last few days after I came back from Latvia – I decide I have enough sitting at home cutting wood for the fireplace and call my friend to watch the new movie promoteus or whatever its called.

Before we see the movie I need something to eat (it’s a sin to go katabolic) and since there is fuck all restaurant around we decide to get a burger from burger king – I don’t eat McD out of fucking principle.

Now the table beside me two fat parents with 4 kids one of them a cute little girl not more than 2 years old a bit small for her age (not a surprise judging by the healthy nutrition she must get from her parents)
She was standing on one of these little chairs balancing and holding on with one hand.

EVERY PARENTS!!! Would have taken her off the chair – I got so fucking nervous having her balancing and rocking back and forth STANDING!! That at one stage when she nearly looked like she was falling jumped forward to catch her.
After that happened I walk over to the parents who sat a few feet away and asked them if it was their kid.
When they asked why I said – she nearly fell and the woman said thank you with a smile … nice polite people.
Did they get of their fat ass to take her of the chair!!! They fuck they did.

I had to walk away because I got so pissed.

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Popping out kids at 19 with a boyfriend, stoned out of her mind, probably on welfare and arrested? She will always have a home at the Wall Street protests. With that being said, I feel bad for the baby. He or she didn't ask for his or her parent to be a complete waste of human life. Sadly, the baby is better off with child services.

She should try getting her shit together. How about leaving the boyfriend, getting a friggin' real job, getting off the drugs and changing her hair back to a normal color? She looks like she just got done blowing a parakeet. Good luck getting hired looking like that.

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 08:17 AM

I would love to see a license requirement for reproducing, but that would never happen. Groups like the ACLU would have a field day. Instead, we have pieces of shit like this running around...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/18/father-30-kids-by-11-women-cant-pay-child-support/

Stark
06-04-2012, 08:23 AM
I would love to see a license requirement for reproducing, but that would never happen. Groups like the ACLU would have a field day. Instead, we have pieces of shit like this running around...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/18/father-30-kids-by-11-women-cant-pay-child-support/

I'm not even going to click on the link - I nearly lost it when I read the last time the story about the mother that put the baby in the microwave.... UNBELIEVABLE and this only started to bother me since I have my own boy.

Pittsburgh
06-04-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm not even going to click on the link - I nearly lost it when I read the last time the story about the mother that put the baby in the microwave.... UNBELIEVABLE and this only started to bother me since I have my own boy.

It's nothing that extreme.

The guy has 30 kids (yes, 30) with 11 different women and he can't pay child support. The more kids you pop out, the more welfare you receive. I remember the days when it was embarrassing for families to be on welfare and they attempted to get off it as soon as they got back on their feet. These days, people abuse it to no end and use it as a job replacement.

It's a completely broken system and those of us who are responsible with our pecker's and actually work for a living are paying the price dearly.

Stark
06-04-2012, 08:55 AM
It's nothing that extreme.

The guy has 30 kids (yes, 30) with 11 different women and he can't pay child support. The more kids you pop out, the more welfare you receive. I remember the days when it was embarrassing for families to be on welfare and they attempted to get off it as soon as they got back on their feet. These days, people abuse it to no end and use it as a job replacement.

It's a completely broken system and those of us who are responsible with our pecker's and actually work for a living are paying the price dearly.

I mean are you fucking surprised?

irresponsible behavior which is condoned by the government and our state - thats the whole problem to begin with we have generated in the fat years a generation of spoiled I want everthing and I want it now generation.
No wonder this ni.... sorry nearly said it, think its no problem at all that he has that many kids.

I mean wtf are these woman thinking!!! any decent woman would say what? Tyrone you have 7 kids with 5 mothers already i don't care how big your dick is (gogo sterytypes) you are not coming inside my pussy.
Fucking subhuman scum.

eaglethebeagle
06-04-2012, 04:10 PM
more stupid shit for discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-96erIM50o&feature=player_embedded#!

MadeInRu
06-04-2012, 05:20 PM
So much good chocolate wasted..... :/