PDA

View Full Version : Why I think Germany shouldn't pay a penny more towards the State of Isreal and more..

Stark
06-03-2012, 09:34 AM
I wasn't very surprised when I checked the news this morning and read that three U-Boots build in Germany (in kiel) and delivered to the Israeli navy a few years back have now been officially upgraded by Israel to hold tactical nukes, you don't need to be a Nazi rocket scientist to understand that Iran's desire to join the nuke club will eventually destabilize the whole power balance between Israel and the rest of the middle east.
Of course Israel has tried in vain to find alternative ways to put the balance back in their favor.
Which is of course exactly the reason why they upgraded their German build u-boots to hold tactical nukes since it will give the Israelis the chance for a secondary strike + (and please correct me if I am wrong) with their new and top secret hydraulic delivery system the rockets also don't need to be pre-fueled which could mean first strike capability.
I guess they will have a few of these u-boots parked in front of the coast to Iran in the Persian gulf or Arabian sea at all times - I bet'ya they would also love to have some of these puppies stationed in the Caspian Sea right in front of Tehran just as a big fuck you sign to the Iranians.

Now lets move on, I have no problem with Germany supplying Israel with weapons of any kind, its good for our economy and as far as I am concerned the more religious nuts find a way to part with their life the better for the rest of the world, also it makes for interesting readings and speculations from time to time and mind you I don't have a particular love relationship with the state of Israel, if at all I find their arrogant world politics hard to stomach (the holocaust happened a long time ago move the fuck on and stop with the crocodile tears Israel).
What made me however nearly chocked to death on my cereal this morning was the fact that Germany granted Israel a "discount" of 135 million for the third U-Boot build and delivered.
In return the German government (Merkel has about as much backbone than a fucking yellyfish) hopes to achieve change in the Israel Settler agenda. Which is of course a fucking lie and complete bollox, Germany doesn't give a shit about a bunch of sandcoons shot and killed in the west Jordan land, the reason for the discount was of course payback for the holocaust, its not the first time we gave them a discount for war ships, back in 2009 Isreal sought large discounts on the purchase of two German-built MEKO warship.
Germany is the rich sugar daddy held to random for an very unfortunate incident which happened a long time ago, when ever Israel is a little shy of money they knock on our door and remind us of our collective guild and rest assure the German government always coughs up the money.
Back in 2009 Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz announced that he will demand a further €450 million to €1 billion in reparations from Germany on behalf of some 30,000 Israeli forced labor survivors - The fun fact is of course that none of the holocaust survivors see a penny of that money - maybe a little but I doubt it after all how many people are still alive that have experience first hand the horrors of the death camps? 30.000? I don't think so.

So whats the solution? Well this might not be the most popular idea in the world nor is it new or extremely radical but I believe we need to stay the fuck out of Israels affairs and let them duke it out by themselves - I bet you the moment they have lost the backing of the world and have to make due with their neighbors in their own time the next second you have peace in that region.
Not another penny should be spend as collateral for the holocaust by the Germans we have paid enough and there is barely anybody left alive that had any real involvement in the Nazi party, 99.9% of Germans are born after the war and do not hold a collective guilt, fuck you if you feel different.

Edit:

For everybody who is interested please see below for a little film by Rick Steve which strikingly documents these warmongering atomsandniggers, before we finally bomb them away all in the name of peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61uriEGsIM

green2delta
06-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Jesus, that's a long post.

It's kind of the same here in the U.S with slavery. No one alive today had anything to do with it, but we seem to be paying for it. There have even been calls for reparations for descendants of slavery.

I agree, let Israel pay the asking price or let them duke it out themselves. But discounts are common when large numbers are purchased, not sure if 3 qualifies as large.

Stark
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Jesus, that's a long post.

It's kind of the same here in the U.S with slavery. No one alive today had anything to do with it, but we seem to be paying for it. There have even been calls for reparations for descendants of slavery.

I agree, let Israel pay the asking price or let them duke it out themselves. But discounts are common when large numbers are purchased, not sure if 3 qualifies as large.

I put my heart and soul in that post.

green2delta
06-03-2012, 05:15 PM
I can tell, well done except for the sandnigger and sandcoon parts.